Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Imagine The Scenario! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imagine The Scenario! (1167 Views)

Kogi Scenario: AGF Should Head To Supreme Court / Imagine The Shabby Treatment Nigeria President Received As He Arrives India.. / Photos: Imagine The Road Of The Popular Shoe Plaza(bakassi) Aba. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imagine The Scenario! by chrisviral(m): 3:49pm On Feb 22, 2015
I came across this in one of the BBM channels I participate in and immediately Nairaland politics sections crossed my mind and I decided to share it and get a lot of possible scenario.

A message from your Bank

...#1000 has just been deducted from your account, for president Goodluck Jonathan's campaign, thank you for banking with us"

Carefully imagine this scenario and contemplate what your next action or inaction would be??

As for me, I am storming that Bank with A hell loads of query!
Damn it, what for, campaign for who!

1 Share

Re: Imagine The Scenario! by bife: 3:51pm On Feb 22, 2015
I comment my reserve
Re: Imagine The Scenario! by chrisviral(m): 3:53pm On Feb 22, 2015
bife:
I comment my reserve

Your already booking space, shocked
Re: Imagine The Scenario! by Shiifi(m): 4:11pm On Feb 22, 2015
ha nxt tin oga go talk again for media chat b say do you c d cash
Re: Imagine The Scenario! by channelz: 4:16pm On Feb 22, 2015
Well I may insist that they deduct another 1k for GMB angry

Re: Imagine The Scenario! by san316(m): 4:53pm On Feb 22, 2015
the bank will fold that very day.
#HellRaiser things

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Boko Haram Leader, “abubakar Shekau” Reportedly In Nigerian Government / I’ll Return To My Village If I Lose –jonathan / Former Boko Haram Captive Places Chibok Girls In Gwoza....punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.