Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Reason Why Buhari Cannot Be President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reason Why Buhari Cannot Be President (889 Views)

7 Most Corrupt and Influencial Nigerians President Buhari Cannot Touch / I Will Be President Of Nigeria – Dino Melaye Declares / Ministerial List: Why Buhari Holds On To 15 Other Nominees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reason Why Buhari Cannot Be President by KwoiZabo(m): 3:57pm On Feb 22, 2015
http://m.voanews.com/a/jonathan-declared-winner-in-nigeria-riots-break-out-in-north-120098509/138211.html

This is the exact word of the INEC chairman in 2011, and that's exactly what every returning officer says when announcing election winners.
"Goodluck E. Jonathan having FULFILLED THE REQUIREMENT OF THE LAW and scored the highest number of votes is hereby declared winner".

The question is, have Buhari fulfilled the requirement of the Law? When Buhari was addressing his certificate issue he said the noise about his certificate would have been wished away as a non issue. Some of Buhari's supporters says even if he presents NEPA bill or Bread label, they will still vote for him. If Buhari don't fulfill the requirement of the law how will he enforce the law when he becomes president? or does he think we are still in a military regime.
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Reason Why Buhari Cannot Be President by richielan: 3:57pm On Feb 22, 2015
I'm making $86 an hour working from home. I was shocked when my neighbour told me she was averaging $95 but I see how it works now.
I feel so much freedom now that I'm my own boss. This is what I do,
cashbay20.comONLY
do not include "ONLY"
Re: Reason Why Buhari Cannot Be President by brightology3: 3:59pm On Feb 22, 2015
Buhari can neva rule dis country. I repeat NEVA.

I wish him quick recovering.pls do d needful by bringing ur certificate wen coming bck.

lyk husband=lyk wife= lyl followers.

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Buhari Cannot Be President by aminashy: 4:00pm On Feb 22, 2015
BUHARI CANNOT WIN ELECTIONS IN NIGERIA.

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Buhari Cannot Be President by Baawaa(m): 4:06pm On Feb 22, 2015
aminashy:
BUHARI CANNOT WIN ELECTIONS IN NIGERIA.
Let the election hold,you will see how Buhari will trash Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: Reason Why Buhari Cannot Be President by aminashy: 4:07pm On Feb 22, 2015
Nah for online abi nah for dream?

Baawaa:

Re: Reason Why Buhari Cannot Be President by KwoiZabo(m): 4:12pm On Feb 22, 2015
Baawaa:

even if which theys unlikely, have he fulfilled the requirement of the law?
Re: Reason Why Buhari Cannot Be President by san316(m): 5:09pm On Feb 22, 2015
Thesame reason why we can safely assu e you sre not well educated.
Re: Reason Why Buhari Cannot Be President by cypriannwadukwe: 5:32pm On Feb 22, 2015
How do u expect someone who cannot remember the name of his political party to govern a country like Nigeria. A you APC supporters this dumb, or u have just be brainwashed beyond reasoning. #NO2Buhari
Re: Reason Why Buhari Cannot Be President by cypriannwadukwe: 6:38pm On Feb 22, 2015
Buhari eve ur body is telling u that u are unelectable. Pls go and rest, you don't have to kill urself because u want to be president. #GEJ4Naija

(1) (Reply)

Buhari To Be Disqualified On The 19th Of March / Remember *555*1*pin# / The Worst Performing African Economy Is Nigeria – Cnnmoney

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.