Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

Fans Attack Basket Mouth For 'insulting' Nigerians On Facebook. (see Pics...) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Attack Basket Mouth For 'insulting' Nigerians On Facebook. (see Pics...) (39114 Views)

For Baring Her Boobs, Yvonne Jegede's Fans Attack Her On Instagram / Fans Attack Davido For Wearing Jacket That Symbolizes Slavery / Fans Attack Afrocandy For Insulting Stephanie Okereke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Attack Basket Mouth For 'insulting' Nigerians On Facebook. (see Pics...) by nuesmann(m): 10:22am On Feb 23, 2015
Basket mouth=BASKET BRAIN
Re: Fans Attack Basket Mouth For 'insulting' Nigerians On Facebook. (see Pics...) by drealnamdy(m): 10:22am On Feb 23, 2015
This bright guy is really gettin on my nerve cos this days all he talks about is how poor Nigerians re and instead of him to humble himself..he decides to humiliate Nigerians by callin[color=#990000][/color] us 'Stupid" and poor beggers.. apart frm d fact that he steal jokes from international stand up comedians lik dave chappelle and Chris rock..and he stupidly thinks we wldnt knw.. nemesis wld catch up wth him one day when one angry Nigerian wld smash his for abusing us....anuofia angry
Re: Fans Attack Basket Mouth For 'insulting' Nigerians On Facebook. (see Pics...) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 23, 2015
Editor1:
Basket Mouth might have cracked a joke...but trust Nigerians, dey tot it dia own way and they took him to the cleaners. They blasted him for calling Nigerians 'poor beggars'.

See for urself and be the judge...

Nigerians sha!!!!

Haba!!!

Where did you see the words "poor beggars"

Fine, its the fans that made Basket mouth what he is today. But Basket Mouth worked hard for his money too you know. If he didnt have the stuff, his fans wouldn't have given him face. He worked hard for his money. He is not under any obligation to sort guys off and he certainly has his right to free breathing space without guys breathing down his neck.

I really don't see what the fuss is about what he said.
Re: Fans Attack Basket Mouth For 'insulting' Nigerians On Facebook. (see Pics...) by PocoAPoco57: 5:03pm On Feb 23, 2015
Mumugerians and their irrational knee jerk reaction to issues. grin cheesy grin cheesy I bet its da constant inhaling of generator fumes grin grin
Re: Fans Attack Basket Mouth For 'insulting' Nigerians On Facebook. (see Pics...) by InglishTeechar(m): 9:42pm On Feb 23, 2015
floragregs:
Only people who lack sense of humor will take the post serious! He meant it as a joke, no big deal. If you have beef for him before just say it, this post is nothing to take serious abeg! Bsides, if u go out everyday and area boys keep taxing you (and u keep giving them), tell me if u won't be happy to get 2weeks break from them.

It is only people like you that will support him bcus you are blinded...am sure you can open your lap for him in public.
Re: Fans Attack Basket Mouth For 'insulting' Nigerians On Facebook. (see Pics...) by floragregs(f): 7:36am On Feb 24, 2015
InglishTeechar:

It is only people like you that will support him bcus you are blinded...am sure you can open your lap for him in public.
Smh, teenagers!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Facts About Wizkid And Davido / Comedian Ankara Gucci's LookaLike Yahoo Boy Arrested By EFCC, Celebrities React / I Could Not Woo Women During My Undergraduate Years – Saka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.