Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,488 members, 7,826,839 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

How I Lost A Colleague To Lagos Bus Drivers - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Lost A Colleague To Lagos Bus Drivers (32543 Views)

Vigilante Member Shoots His Colleague To Death In Niger State (Graphic Photos) / 442 Lagos Bus Drivers Take Cocaine —LASG / Photo Of 23 Year Old Female Student Arrested For Stabbing Colleague To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Lost A Colleague To Lagos Bus Drivers by olawonder(m): 3:33am On Feb 26, 2015
Inahlilahi Wa'inahillei Rajihun
May Allah grant him peace in his resting, and grant him Janat in the hereafter. Condolence to his family.

3 Likes

Re: How I Lost A Colleague To Lagos Bus Drivers by busar(m): 5:17am On Feb 26, 2015
EMEKA1MILLION:
And his last Facebook status update...
May Allah forgive him.

1 Like

Re: How I Lost A Colleague To Lagos Bus Drivers by rumours: 5:31am On Feb 26, 2015
They say Lagos is working, that Lagos has arrived, that it now an Eldorado, yet such lawlessness are regular occurrence. It's unfortunate.

And concerning the dead, the lesson is for us to make peace with the Lord. Beyond typing RIP, the Bible says in Heb9:27, that after death comes judgment (paraphrased). If you die now and if I die now, where will you and I spend eternity? Are you living your life with eternity in view? Use the death of this promising young man to do a little reflection on your life. Take stock. What are you living for. Jesus is there for you.
Re: How I Lost A Colleague To Lagos Bus Drivers by elhafeez(m): 5:56am On Feb 26, 2015
Am always sad when I hear a young man dies before his prime. May God Grant his family the fortitude to bear the loss. May Allah forgive ur sins and admit you into paradise.

1 Like

Re: How I Lost A Colleague To Lagos Bus Drivers by Nobody: 6:04am On Feb 26, 2015
opaadef:

[img]http://3.bp..com/-OUxx3i359sY/VO5UA6Vr1bI/AAAAAAAAAiE/m7k2TAhAY1A/s1600/ae.png[/img]
cry You know, you are a damaged goods-seller; right? undecided
You came to make sales at someone's graveside or is it completely lost on you, this is a very saddening news? angry

RIP, Usman and may your family and friends find solace in Lord-God almighty, Amen

3 Likes

Re: How I Lost A Colleague To Lagos Bus Drivers by neyur: 6:06am On Feb 26, 2015
Simitrendy:
I want to thankGod for making me to knack FP and for sparing my life he also add a year to my age

Does the page talked about bufday?....weere
Re: How I Lost A Colleague To Lagos Bus Drivers by Situation001(m): 6:42am On Feb 26, 2015
May Almighty Allah forgive your sins and grant you Al-jannat Firdaos.. Just like your last prayer.. May Allah never deprive you of Al-jannat and may HE be with your family members.. Aameen
Re: How I Lost A Colleague To Lagos Bus Drivers by harthonder(m): 6:50am On Feb 26, 2015
Inahlilahi Wa'inahillei Rajihun
Re: How I Lost A Colleague To Lagos Bus Drivers by Leemak: 7:19am On Feb 26, 2015
'Requiescat in Pace' bros
Re: How I Lost A Colleague To Lagos Bus Drivers by Uwakuwak(f): 7:22am On Feb 26, 2015
nwadiuko1:
Ka allah nabata mkpuru obi nwa okorobia na udo
Amen,
Re: How I Lost A Colleague To Lagos Bus Drivers by Mubarack44(m): 7:33am On Feb 26, 2015
Innallilahi wainna ilaihim rajium. Allah jikanshi da rahma
Re: How I Lost A Colleague To Lagos Bus Drivers by Nobody: 7:41am On Feb 26, 2015
morgang:
Allah yaji khan Usman.... In zuwan yazo, Allah ya chika mu da imaninsa, Amen.

Ameen dan uwa
Re: How I Lost A Colleague To Lagos Bus Drivers by tunde1200(m): 7:45am On Feb 26, 2015
May almighty ALLAH forgive him all is sins and grant the family and friends fortitude to live on.

1 Like

Re: How I Lost A Colleague To Lagos Bus Drivers by fyneboi79(m): 7:46am On Feb 26, 2015
EMEKA1MILLION:
Usman Musa, a promising young man, who has his whole life ahead of him, full of life was taken from us today.
He died in the early hours of today due to the serious injuries he sustained.
Usman closed from work last week and was knocked down by a bus driver running one way around apapa.
Innocent people pay the price for the carelessness of the foolish,.....
Rip brother...
seems some people actually have a faint idea that their time in dis world is up.Same way my friend used this words a week before he died last year,"I tot that I could change d world,but have only realized that the world changes when men start being truthful". RIP to u Usman

1 Like

Re: How I Lost A Colleague To Lagos Bus Drivers by pacesetter939: 7:59am On Feb 26, 2015
muhammedbilal:
May Allah forgive you and am happy for you to die as Muslim with your lord with peace...and may Allah forgive all the dead Muslims
There is NO Allah, my friend & neither forgiveness or repentace exit after death, unless the LORD decide to show mercy.
Take the bold step today and accept the only Redeemer of the World - JESUS CHRIST as your LORD and Savior, as only then will you be certain of eternal peace and happiness both in this world and the one hereafter,

1 Like

Re: How I Lost A Colleague To Lagos Bus Drivers by 4djustnation: 8:16am On Feb 26, 2015
Inna lilah wa inna ilehin rajiun. May Allah overlook your shortcomings. May he forgive us our sins. Amen
Re: How I Lost A Colleague To Lagos Bus Drivers by XBLadez: 8:22am On Feb 26, 2015
muhammedbilal:
May Allah forgive you and am happy for you to die as Muslim with your lord with peace... and may Allah forgive all the dead Muslims

Except Boko haram members
Re: How I Lost A Colleague To Lagos Bus Drivers by mcgaius: 8:27am On Feb 26, 2015
It's very painful exit.APC has failed in their responsibilities to provide security for lives and properties in Lagos.They have turned blind eyes on the traffic nightmare in Apapa and let the innocent citizens suffer the outcome while they keep imposing taxes here and there. RIP to the innocent man.
Re: How I Lost A Colleague To Lagos Bus Drivers by 4stylz: 8:34am On Feb 26, 2015
menix:
RIP Usman buh I don't kno wat dis govt. Is doin concernin dis apapa nd axis traffic.

They are waiting for saint buhari to come into power..Apc governor could not deliver lagos and people are screaming change! Who is deceiving who? The change we need is in God's hand and it's never in the hands of either buhairi or GEJ...let's live a Godly life...Rip to the young man
Re: How I Lost A Colleague To Lagos Bus Drivers by Khaihsan(m): 8:42am On Feb 26, 2015
Rip may Allah grant him Albans fridaus
Re: How I Lost A Colleague To Lagos Bus Drivers by odinese(m): 8:51am On Feb 26, 2015
Rip bro..
Soo sad
Re: How I Lost A Colleague To Lagos Bus Drivers by morgang(m): 9:24am On Feb 26, 2015
Lailerh:
Ameen ya Allah

LoL.. honestly, I never thought I would people from Sudan could speak Hausa...

Gaisuwa nike hajiya, ya aiki da abubuwa, da fatan iyali sunannan lafiya? [please pardon my mode of typing- itz being long]
Re: How I Lost A Colleague To Lagos Bus Drivers by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:25am On Feb 26, 2015
Rip usman. good night
Re: How I Lost A Colleague To Lagos Bus Drivers by morgang(m): 9:25am On Feb 26, 2015
MuhdG:

Ameen dan uwa

Allah ya biya Dan uwa, yane?
Re: How I Lost A Colleague To Lagos Bus Drivers by damlar: 9:47am On Feb 26, 2015
Hmmmm R.I.P
Re: How I Lost A Colleague To Lagos Bus Drivers by mckoolcharming(m): 9:48am On Feb 26, 2015
nwadiuko1:
Ka allah nabata mkpuru obi nwa okorobia na udo

An igbo Mallam.......*replaces cap as I chorus amen*
Re: How I Lost A Colleague To Lagos Bus Drivers by Nobody: 9:50am On Feb 26, 2015
morgang:

Allah ya biya Dan uwa, yane?

Lafiya fa maxa.
Ya gujuba gujuba
Re: How I Lost A Colleague To Lagos Bus Drivers by Revolva(m): 9:51am On Feb 26, 2015
R I p sha but all this religious fanatics na wa o
Re: How I Lost A Colleague To Lagos Bus Drivers by morgang(m): 9:54am On Feb 26, 2015
MuhdG:

Lafiya fa maxa.
Ya gujuba gujuba

munanan muna bugewa... ba gudu, ba jadabaya!!
Re: How I Lost A Colleague To Lagos Bus Drivers by nwadiuko1(m): 10:08am On Feb 26, 2015
mckoolcharming:

An igbo Mallam.......*replaces cap as I chorus amen*
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ketu In Ogun, Sack 30 Schools / Kidnappers, Armed Robbers Terrorizing Abuja - Kaduna Highway Arrested (Photos) / SARS Operatives Torture A Photographer To Death In Ibadan. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.