Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,534 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

3 Amazing Nigerian Kid Authors (Your Child Too Can Be One) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 3 Amazing Nigerian Kid Authors (Your Child Too Can Be One) (623 Views)

Angry Nigerian Kid Steals His Father's Keys & Drives Off His Car In U.S (video) / Photo: What Would You Do If You Came Home And Saw Your Child Like This!! / Photo: If Your Visitor Throws Your Child Up Like This, What Will You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Amazing Nigerian Kid Authors (Your Child Too Can Be One) by ayandee: 9:54pm On Feb 22, 2015
We hear a lot about kid singers, kid actors and actresses but we hardly get to hear about kid authors. Writing, even for an adult is an arduous task. Sometimes, you get to do a lot of cancellations when writing a simple letter. It is for this reason that I deem it necessary to give kudos to kids who have chosen to tow the literary path.

The good news is your child too can be a writer if properly motivated. I present to you these 3 amazing Nigerian kid authors-
http://bookconvo.com/3-amazing-nigerian-kid-authors/
Re: 3 Amazing Nigerian Kid Authors (Your Child Too Can Be One) by SMALLPENIS(f): 10:05pm On Feb 22, 2015
#TeamBlogBusters, no need to click the link, I'LL post every thing here, see below : grin

We hear a lot about kid singers, kid actors and actresses but we hardly get to hear about kid authors. Writing, even for an adult is an arduous task. Sometimes, you get to do a lot of cancellations when writing a simple letter. It is for this reason that I deem it necessary to give kudos to kids who have chosen to tow the literary path.

The good news is your child too can be a writer if properly motivated. I present to you these 3 amazing Nigerian kid authors-

Oluebubechukwu Sharon James
Oluebube wrote her first novel titled Freedom at the age of 6. Sounds unbelievable? You had better believe it unless you have any evidence to the contrary. She’s 14 now and currently involved in a number of philanthropic projects like the WASH-A-Hand Project which she launched in 2010.

Her father, a former special project researcher for Newswatch Magazine had this to say: “As someone who does plenty of creative writing, I often keep papers on the stool and everywhere in their room because I have always believed that you could stimulate them to write and draw by so doing. I also check out these papers. Some would have been torn apart, some are ruled with different kinds of jaga-jaga drawings but the fact is that I use that to gauge what they are capable of doing”.

(1) (Reply)

5 Useful Tips To Help Children Read / Why Is Father's Day Just Once A Year? / I Need A Land To Purchase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.