Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,232 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

Angry Nigerian Kid Steals His Father's Keys & Drives Off His Car In U.S (video) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Angry Nigerian Kid Steals His Father's Keys & Drives Off His Car In U.S (video) (31820 Views)

My Husband Seeks His Father’s Permission Before Intercourse: Wife / Nigerian Man Videos His Baby Mama Harassing His Mother In U.S, & She Sets Him Up / This Little Boy Perfectly Imitates His Father's Palour Posture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angry Nigerian Kid Steals His Father's Keys & Drives Off His Car In U.S (video) by Ne0w1zarD: 9:45pm On Sep 15, 2016
This Nigerian kid stole his father's car keys and angrily droveit off in United States.
The kid was seen arguing with his dad while he was still inside the car and then finally drove off the car.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTIlqvKOlcg

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Angry Nigerian Kid Steals His Father's Keys & Drives Off His Car In U.S (video) by 76Naira(m): 1:42am On Sep 16, 2016
Major dilemma.
Re: Angry Nigerian Kid Steals His Father's Keys & Drives Off His Car In U.S (video) by Smellymouth: 5:47am On Sep 16, 2016
If na for naija, the kind slap when he go collect ehn.. grin

34 Likes

Re: Angry Nigerian Kid Steals His Father's Keys & Drives Off His Car In U.S (video) by jeffizy(m): 6:42am On Sep 16, 2016
I'll buy tickets for vacation in Nigeria.
When we get back, he'll know who should be driving the car btw Dad and son.

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Angry Nigerian Kid Steals His Father's Keys & Drives Off His Car In U.S (video) by GoggleB(m): 6:45am On Sep 16, 2016
Make he come try am for naija na... You go kill yourself put d car for auto drive so it wud go back home..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Nigerian Kid Steals His Father's Keys & Drives Off His Car In U.S (video) by swemzkid(m): 6:47am On Sep 16, 2016
I will just keep calm and pet you to a vacation in naija the immediately we get to the airpot u will find out the diff btw father nd son!!Lubish!!

60 Likes

Re: Angry Nigerian Kid Steals His Father's Keys & Drives Off His Car In U.S (video) by Nobody: 6:52am On Sep 16, 2016
swemzkid:
I will just keep calm and pet you to a vacation in naija the immediately we get to the airpot u will find out the diff btw father nd son!!Lubish!!
lmaooogrincheesy

7 Likes

Re: Angry Nigerian Kid Steals His Father's Keys & Drives Off His Car In U.S (video) by englishmart(m): 7:06am On Sep 16, 2016
try that in ogbomosho

28 Likes

Re: Angry Nigerian Kid Steals His Father's Keys & Drives Off His Car In U.S (video) by ifyalways(f): 7:14am On Sep 16, 2016
Is that a publicity stunt or wtf did I just watch?

angry

1 Like

Re: Angry Nigerian Kid Steals His Father's Keys & Drives Off His Car In U.S (video) by Babysho(m): 9:51am On Sep 16, 2016
'You will not be punished for your anger, you will be punished by your anger'.

After telling him that, I'll lock him in the basement and find better Belt wey get dragon design.

After heavy lashing the only words he'll be able to utter are ;

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Angry Nigerian Kid Steals His Father's Keys & Drives Off His Car In U.S (video) by dauntless15(m): 9:51am On Sep 16, 2016
Hehehehe the kid got no joy, try that in naija and you'll get the best smackdown of your life

3 Likes

Re: Angry Nigerian Kid Steals His Father's Keys & Drives Off His Car In U.S (video) by dejavubobo1(m): 9:52am On Sep 16, 2016
see this one... Oyinbo child is a pet while naija child na pikin.
Figure out the difference

2 Likes

Re: Angry Nigerian Kid Steals His Father's Keys & Drives Off His Car In U.S (video) by CACAWA(m): 9:52am On Sep 16, 2016
Chai
Re: Angry Nigerian Kid Steals His Father's Keys & Drives Off His Car In U.S (video) by chiedu7: 9:52am On Sep 16, 2016

3 Likes

Re: Angry Nigerian Kid Steals His Father's Keys & Drives Off His Car In U.S (video) by Goddygee(m): 9:52am On Sep 16, 2016
Bia Op, so you want me to waste my data watching irrelevant tings... wen serious matter they ground... Op take your time o...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angry Nigerian Kid Steals His Father's Keys & Drives Off His Car In U.S (video) by salabscholar01(m): 9:53am On Sep 16, 2016
ok
Re: Angry Nigerian Kid Steals His Father's Keys & Drives Off His Car In U.S (video) by kushma(m): 9:54am On Sep 16, 2016
If nah for naija nah better spanking them go give the child and after in brain set well since in they shake.
Re: Angry Nigerian Kid Steals His Father's Keys & Drives Off His Car In U.S (video) by Toluene15: 9:54am On Sep 16, 2016
shocked
Try this in Nigeria and you will top the list of #1000 ways to die in Nigeria. grin
Thank me later. cool

8 Likes

Re: Angry Nigerian Kid Steals His Father's Keys & Drives Off His Car In U.S (video) by salbis(m): 9:54am On Sep 16, 2016
If the kid is angry, he should come down to Nigeria and see how kids are showing real anger.
Re: Angry Nigerian Kid Steals His Father's Keys & Drives Off His Car In U.S (video) by henrydadon(m): 9:54am On Sep 16, 2016
send him back to nigeria

sharp sharp

let him come and feel the recession small

no time

[img]http://i./bbQfy3UMQTpvi.gif[/img]

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Nigerian Kid Steals His Father's Keys & Drives Off His Car In U.S (video) by southernbelle(f): 9:55am On Sep 16, 2016
Re: Angry Nigerian Kid Steals His Father's Keys & Drives Off His Car In U.S (video) by link2ok(m): 9:55am On Sep 16, 2016
Following
Re: Angry Nigerian Kid Steals His Father's Keys & Drives Off His Car In U.S (video) by stano2(m): 9:56am On Sep 16, 2016
That kid need just a month holiday here to reset his brain to default.
I have a friend whose niece was sent to Nigeria just for her not to get spoilt like her older siblings back there, each time I see her I shake my head because this one Don pass discipline. She d receive beating on top any sign of stronghead, she blend immediately and has been here for 2 years now. Her fine skin color Don change

4 Likes

Re: Angry Nigerian Kid Steals His Father's Keys & Drives Off His Car In U.S (video) by dridowu: 9:57am On Sep 16, 2016
After all the drama, na koboko sure pass in 9ja

5 Likes

Re: Angry Nigerian Kid Steals His Father's Keys & Drives Off His Car In U.S (video) by bettercreature(m): 9:57am On Sep 16, 2016
I'm sure it wasn't his first time,maybe that is the reason they recorded it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angry Nigerian Kid Steals His Father's Keys & Drives Off His Car In U.S (video) by dotuna3(m): 9:57am On Sep 16, 2016
Seriously am not understanding

Can someone help with that picture of am not understanding
Re: Angry Nigerian Kid Steals His Father's Keys & Drives Off His Car In U.S (video) by soberdrunk(m): 9:59am On Sep 16, 2016
grin IF NA MY PAPA AND MAMA THAT YEAR, JUST MAKE SURE YOU "KEEP DRIVING" oooo DRIVE TO THE FUTURE, WAIT!!! FEAR NOR GO EVEN GREE YOU TRY AM angry sad I WILL NEVER FORGET THE DAY WE WENT TO VISIT OUR FAMILY FRIEND AND THEY ASKED "HAVE U EATEN" sad sad sad N I DO MISTAKE TALK "NO", MY MUM JUST GAVE ME "THE LOOK", I DEY CHOP CHICKEN MY HAND BIN DEY SHAKE THAT DAY.................

14 Likes

Re: Angry Nigerian Kid Steals His Father's Keys & Drives Off His Car In U.S (video) by Nobody: 10:00am On Sep 16, 2016
grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Angry Nigerian Kid Steals His Father's Keys & Drives Off His Car In U.S (video) by Nobody: 10:00am On Sep 16, 2016
Chaiiiii grin grin
Re: Angry Nigerian Kid Steals His Father's Keys & Drives Off His Car In U.S (video) by ruggedtimi(m): 10:00am On Sep 16, 2016
Igbo man fighting his american/igbo accent....that boy is a future formula one driver

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

It Takes Stupidity To Remain Married - Nigerian Man Married For 38 Years (Video) / Evicted Tenant Dies At Calabar Bus Stop (photo) / Living Under Same Roof With Inlaws……how Does It Look Like?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.