Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,285 members, 7,826,130 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Groom Dies In Strange Auto Crash On Way To Marriage Introduction - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Groom Dies In Strange Auto Crash On Way To Marriage Introduction (24462 Views)

Photos Of Babies Sleeping In Strange Ways Shock Twitter Users / Lady Dies In Accident At Cele Mile 2,Lagos?(pics / Bridegroom Dies In Strange Auto Crash On Way To Marriage Introduction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Groom Dies In Strange Auto Crash On Way To Marriage Introduction by Nobody: 11:55am On Feb 23, 2015
Cutehector:
Na so. Witches in high places.

If to say he knocked the old mama down,i know you'll never say it's witches wahala.

I don't know why you people attribute any tragic events and incidents on demonic influence.
Re: Groom Dies In Strange Auto Crash On Way To Marriage Introduction by TonySpike: 12:12pm On Feb 23, 2015
[size=16pt]HAAAA, NNKAN MBE OOOOO! [/size]

[size=14pt]ISE AWON IYA OSO'NRONGA NI ELEYI O![/size]

1 Like

Re: Groom Dies In Strange Auto Crash On Way To Marriage Introduction by tartar9(m): 12:15pm On Feb 23, 2015
of course here in Nigeria na witch cause am.in more advanced countries he will be in jail right now for driving under the influence of WEED and that will be manslaughter.
Re: Groom Dies In Strange Auto Crash On Way To Marriage Introduction by bokohalal(m): 12:22pm On Feb 23, 2015
Setaje:
You don't see atheist comment on threads like this. Walking corpses!
Accident happened. Someone died. End of story.
None, anyone, some, or all, of the passengers could have died in an accident. One of the possible scenarios happened but to my ignorantly superstitious people, "na witch kill am".
If the gentleman had survived the accident Thanksgiving would have followed. I wonder what kind of Testimony the survivors of the vehicle accident will give? Thank God for sparing their lives but allowed that of the bridegroom to be taken?
Re: Groom Dies In Strange Auto Crash On Way To Marriage Introduction by otiigba1(m): 12:22pm On Feb 23, 2015
lamako:

If to say he knocked the old mama down,i know you'll never say it's witches wahala.

I don't know why you people attribute any tragic events and incidents on demonic influence.
its mind bogling! it may just have been as a result of bad driving, inadequate road, coincidence and perharps unlucky undecided
Re: Groom Dies In Strange Auto Crash On Way To Marriage Introduction by Vision4God: 12:44pm On Feb 23, 2015
Manipulation from pit of hell.

Devil hates anything gud so tries 2 fyt it. Buh wt prayer, d devil is defeated

1 Like

Re: Groom Dies In Strange Auto Crash On Way To Marriage Introduction by lekropasky(m): 12:44pm On Feb 23, 2015
Temptee101:
I tire bros. The way some peeps react to issues on this platform is really baffling
abi oh

1 Like

Re: Groom Dies In Strange Auto Crash On Way To Marriage Introduction by Benosaks(m): 12:45pm On Feb 23, 2015
D driver made a big mistake, he should hv crushed dat witch ofan old woman. Rip buddy.

1 Like

Re: Groom Dies In Strange Auto Crash On Way To Marriage Introduction by Trypa(f): 1:27pm On Feb 23, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

RIP MAN.

THIS IS ONE OF THE REASONS I WILL NEVER MARRY A NIGERIAN WOMAN cool

Mtcheww how does dat affect d prize of garri in d market rubbish
Re: Groom Dies In Strange Auto Crash On Way To Marriage Introduction by Cutehector(m): 1:32pm On Feb 23, 2015
lamako:

hello. We are not fighnt against physical forces but against principalities and powers. Wen they wil tell u ppo to read ur bible, u ppo wil be readin how to chyke girl. grin

1 Like

Re: Groom Dies In Strange Auto Crash On Way To Marriage Introduction by Nicepoker(m): 2:42pm On Feb 23, 2015
candidbabe:
May I know how many ladies the man has disappointed
u are one of them.
Re: Groom Dies In Strange Auto Crash On Way To Marriage Introduction by Nicepoker(m): 2:43pm On Feb 23, 2015
ajibolabd:
Blame it on, GEJ. No good roads..accidents everywher. Vote change, vote GMB
calling u 5tupid is an insult to 5tupid people.
Re: Groom Dies In Strange Auto Crash On Way To Marriage Introduction by andyanders: 2:50pm On Feb 23, 2015
The spiritual husband of the lady is not happy hence he took the life of the young man.Ladies and their wahala.Young men should be careful the kind of ladies they date.
Re: Groom Dies In Strange Auto Crash On Way To Marriage Introduction by mykemiley(f): 3:56pm On Feb 23, 2015
May God ve mercy on his children....terrible tinz every day...nawaoooo

1 Like

Re: Groom Dies In Strange Auto Crash On Way To Marriage Introduction by richielan: 4:23pm On Feb 23, 2015
Single person Makes $389,844/Yr in Her Spare Time on The Computer Without Selling
Anything,,, through the site given below
cashbay20.com
"I basically make $30,000-$40,000 a month online.Through this site.
☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺
Re: Groom Dies In Strange Auto Crash On Way To Marriage Introduction by xtrix: 6:50pm On Feb 23, 2015
Re: Groom Dies In Strange Auto Crash On Way To Marriage Introduction by Nobody: 6:51pm On Feb 23, 2015
This is such a sad story.

I can only imagine what the situation was like after both families received the message.

Sheer despair! cry
Re: Groom Dies In Strange Auto Crash On Way To Marriage Introduction by FregeneB(m): 7:16pm On Feb 23, 2015
Autopsy would show that my died of Heart Failure. The pressure of the wedding killed him, not the accident.

[quote author=xtrix post=30988479][/quote]
Re: Groom Dies In Strange Auto Crash On Way To Marriage Introduction by Nobody: 7:18pm On Feb 23, 2015
FregeneB:
Autopsy would show that my died of Heart Failure. The pressure of the wedding killed him, not the accident.

People affected by this tragedy might be reading the comments here now or later.
Re: Groom Dies In Strange Auto Crash On Way To Marriage Introduction by dsquare33: 9:31pm On Feb 23, 2015
Rip to the dead, the lesson from this sad incident is that whatever we want to embark on in life is for us to go on serious fasting and prayers with our faith in God. This world na serious warfare some people find things easier in their lives while some find things difficult,those who find things difficult should not give in to fate .Fight to finish till the battle is won.

1 Like

Re: Groom Dies In Strange Auto Crash On Way To Marriage Introduction by Emmyk(m): 10:00pm On Feb 23, 2015
Why didn't the driver hit the woman tho? I thought there was a principle in Economics that talks about bringing the greatest satisfaction to a greater number of people. He had a lot of people inside the car and he had to spare the woman? What if they had all die UTILITARIANISM
Re: Groom Dies In Strange Auto Crash On Way To Marriage Introduction by atakata1: 10:00pm On Feb 23, 2015
R.-I-.P to the dead. No sin shall go unpunished! Gal, u gat 2 b prayerful.
Re: Groom Dies In Strange Auto Crash On Way To Marriage Introduction by SenatorJames(m): 12:10am On Feb 24, 2015
Cutehector:
Na so. Witches in high places.
I thought they said there is no witches in Igboland.

On my way to the court to file a case against my social studies teacher in primary.
Re: Groom Dies In Strange Auto Crash On Way To Marriage Introduction by Cutehector(m): 12:13am On Feb 24, 2015
SenatorJames:
I thought they said there is no witches in Igboland.

On my way to the court to file a case against my social studies teacher in primary.
lol wiinch pass winch. Igbo ppo winch dey learn for whr benin winch dey. grin
Re: Groom Dies In Strange Auto Crash On Way To Marriage Introduction by FregeneB(m): 7:43am On Feb 26, 2015
Yes I know they might, why shy away from the Truth. Just an opinion though.

People affected by this tragedy might be reading the comments here now or later.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Can Make You Turn Your Partner's Intimacy Approach Down? / Paternity Fraud In Nigeria: DNA Test Should Be Mandatory At Birth - Lady / 10% Of Moms Aren't Sure Who Fathered Their Babies - UK Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.