Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,147 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Discover Epe Resort Foods And How To Explore Them - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Discover Epe Resort Foods And How To Explore Them (1268 Views)

The Huge Python My Friend Bought In Epe / Bloating: Foods And Drinks To Stay Away From Before And During Your Wedding / Common Nigerian Foods And Their Recipes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Discover Epe Resort Foods And How To Explore Them by foodiciary: 10:46pm On Feb 22, 2015
Have you ever visited or had a weekend getaway at Epe resort, see my review about this sweet and beautiful resort you would always love to be.

The restaurants service ranged from A La Carte to buffet and here is a review with photos of some of their sumptuous meal you wouldn't want to miss

http://foodiciary.com/2015/02/epe-resort-and-food-review/
Re: Discover Epe Resort Foods And How To Explore Them by ikotunboy: 11:52pm On Oct 27, 2016
i just read your post, and i have a few questions about your experience at epe resort
Re: Discover Epe Resort Foods And How To Explore Them by Swissheart(f): 4:16pm On Oct 28, 2016
Yes... Epe Resort and Spa is a cool place. Bn there once
Re: Discover Epe Resort Foods And How To Explore Them by ikotunboy: 10:06pm On Oct 28, 2016
how expensive are their foods? and would i be able to have lunch there when driving by? i would really love to taste their cuisines

Swissheart:
Yes... Epe Resort and Spa is a cool place. Bn there once
Re: Discover Epe Resort Foods And How To Explore Them by Swissheart(f): 9:49am On Oct 29, 2016
ikotunboy:
how expensive are their foods? and would i be able to have lunch there when driving by? i would really love to taste their cuisines

Yes,quite accessible 'cos it is by the road side. The meals aren't cheap. With abt 10k ,two ppl'll be fine at the restaurant. It's a nice place.
Re: Discover Epe Resort Foods And How To Explore Them by ikotunboy: 12:13pm On Oct 29, 2016
Swissheart:
Yes,quite accessible 'cos it is by the road side. The meals aren't cheap. With abt 10k ,two ppl'll be fine at the restaurant. It's a nice place.
ok thanks

(1) (Reply)

Plantain Pancakes / Samsung Reveals New Family Refrigerator With Touch Screen Display At CES / How To Cook Beans Stew (gbegiri)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.