Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,895 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:47 PM

Breaking: Chatham House: Baroness Scotland Of Asthal To Rescue Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Chatham House: Baroness Scotland Of Asthal To Rescue Buhari (4058 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Visits Baroness Scotlan, Commonwealth Secretary General, / Buhari Gets Listed On Chatham House Website / Buhari Off To UK, To Speak At UK's Chatham House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Chatham House: Baroness Scotland Of Asthal To Rescue Buhari by talktimi(m): 12:54am On Feb 23, 2015
Breaking: Chatham House: Baroness Scotland of Asthal to rescue Buhari

Feb 22 2015

APC effort for a face saving speaking slot for Gen. Muhammadu Buhari is making some headway.

Incoming reports indicates that former UK prime minister Tony Blair is lobbying the president of Chatham House for a 1 hour slot for Buhari after the main event billed for Thursday.

Baroness Patricia Scotland is the president of Chatham House and a longstanding Blair loyalist. Tony Blair appointed her as the UK Alternate Representative to the European Convention and later recommended her for the position of Attorney General. She became the first black lady to become AG in the UK. She still remains the Shadow Attorney General. If the Baroness approves on Monday, 23/2/2015, Buhari will speak at Chatham on Thursday 26/2/2015 and this will be a saving grace for the earlier sketchy reports by APC that Buhari was to speak at the Chatham House event even when he was not listed on the Chatham House website as one of the speakers.

http://reportsafrique.com/headlines/?p=20

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Chatham House: Baroness Scotland Of Asthal To Rescue Buhari by Faibuhari: 1:02am On Feb 23, 2015
The truth is being exposed *softly softly*

13 Likes

Re: Breaking: Chatham House: Baroness Scotland Of Asthal To Rescue Buhari by talktimi(m): 1:08am On Feb 23, 2015

7 Likes

Re: Breaking: Chatham House: Baroness Scotland Of Asthal To Rescue Buhari by Nobody: 1:08am On Feb 23, 2015
A..P..C

A.........P.........C

Time Will tell

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Chatham House: Baroness Scotland Of Asthal To Rescue Buhari by talktimi(m): 1:10am On Feb 23, 2015
The devilAPC is a liar

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Chatham House: Baroness Scotland Of Asthal To Rescue Buhari by aresa: 1:15am On Feb 23, 2015
It's already all over the news that #GMB is speaking at the Chatham on thursday as scheduled, but you jokers are cooking up some face saving story to fall on because it just dawned on you that all your stupidity and acrobatic display about ambulance and hospital is not holding water.. Shame no dey catch your losers? grin

So, is this speech on thursday going to be at Fayose's hospital in London?

At least, you losers are coming to terms with reality.... Good for yougrin

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Breaking: Chatham House: Baroness Scotland Of Asthal To Rescue Buhari by BraveAfrican(m): 1:15am On Feb 23, 2015
Noted!
Re: Breaking: Chatham House: Baroness Scotland Of Asthal To Rescue Buhari by ellechrystal(f): 1:20am On Feb 23, 2015
My own is, he had better pronounce d words in such a way that he doesn't just embarrass himself, but nigerians,
Because those oyibos will just get lost..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking: Chatham House: Baroness Scotland Of Asthal To Rescue Buhari by jarkbauer: 1:20am On Feb 23, 2015
PDP 21billion is working

5 Likes

Re: Breaking: Chatham House: Baroness Scotland Of Asthal To Rescue Buhari by Ngasky(m): 1:44am On Feb 23, 2015
GMB The Nigerian head of state

9 Likes

Re: Breaking: Chatham House: Baroness Scotland Of Asthal To Rescue Buhari by Jwonder(m): 2:00am On Feb 23, 2015
aresa:
It's already all over the news that #GMB is speaking at the Chatham on thursday as scheduled, but you jokers are cooking up some face saving story to fall on because it just dawned on you that all your stupidity and acrobatic display about ambulance and hospital is not holding water.. Shame no dey catch your losers? grin

but his name(Buhari) is nt on their website.....my guy use ur brain.

8 Likes

Re: Breaking: Chatham House: Baroness Scotland Of Asthal To Rescue Buhari by Chanchit: 2:22am On Feb 23, 2015
See as this hediots weh GEJ dey pay salary dey blog for Buhari? Na here we. Go sidon when una go come tell us everything weh dEm talk for the place.
God, pls let my enemies work for me unknowingly just like this case.

4 Likes

Re: Breaking: Chatham House: Baroness Scotland Of Asthal To Rescue Buhari by khassy(m): 2:31am On Feb 23, 2015
just typed lies in my dico and the first synonym there is APC ...

GEJ TILL 2019

4 Likes

Re: Breaking: Chatham House: Baroness Scotland Of Asthal To Rescue Buhari by mumumugu(m): 2:51am On Feb 23, 2015
Lets hear him

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Chatham House: Baroness Scotland Of Asthal To Rescue Buhari by kent79: 3:20am On Feb 23, 2015
Really?
Re: Breaking: Chatham House: Baroness Scotland Of Asthal To Rescue Buhari by aresa: 4:09am On Feb 23, 2015
Jwonder:

but his name(Buhari) is nt on their website.....my guy use ur brain.

Olodo, the man said he is speaking at the Chatham on Thursday so keep your internet rubbish to yourself till Thursday....

You people are so annoying shall....
Re: Breaking: Chatham House: Baroness Scotland Of Asthal To Rescue Buhari by asadike(f): 4:37am On Feb 23, 2015
He should pls remember d full meaning of inec and apc, he should also pencil down d name of his running mate on paper o. Before he steps out, someone should kindly remind him that d word is 'corruption not kwarruption and finally, someone should b positioned behind him incase he slip and fall again o.

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Chatham House: Baroness Scotland Of Asthal To Rescue Buhari by richielan: 6:06am On Feb 23, 2015
G00gle pay 85$ per hour my last pay check was $8500 working 100 hours a week online. My younger brother friend has been averaging 12k for months now and he works about 22 hours a week. I cant believe how easy it was once I tried it out. This is what I do
cashbay20.com
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| smiley
Re: Breaking: Chatham House: Baroness Scotland Of Asthal To Rescue Buhari by Nobody: 6:39am On Feb 23, 2015
ellechrystal:
My own is, he had better pronounce d words in such a way that he doesn't just embarrass himself, but nigerians,
must you comment?
Re: Breaking: Chatham House: Baroness Scotland Of Asthal To Rescue Buhari by omenka(m): 6:57am On Feb 23, 2015
aresa:

Re: Breaking: Chatham House: Baroness Scotland Of Asthal To Rescue Buhari by tunex23: 7:01am On Feb 23, 2015
Good development...
Buhari attitude has been very presidential I must commend

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Chatham House: Baroness Scotland Of Asthal To Rescue Buhari by chukel(m): 7:33am On Feb 23, 2015
ellechrystal:
I have told u to go back to romance section. Ur posts here display utter stupi.dity.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Chatham House: Baroness Scotland Of Asthal To Rescue Buhari by Jwonder(m): 7:34am On Feb 23, 2015
aresa:

Olodo, the man said he is speaking at the Chatham on Thursday so keep your internet rubbish to yourself till Thursday....

You people are so annoying shall....

hmm....with dis ur type of brain...smh...i pity ur children

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: Chatham House: Baroness Scotland Of Asthal To Rescue Buhari by ellechrystal(f): 7:42am On Feb 23, 2015
chukel:
I have told u to go back to romance section. Ur posts here display utter stupi.dity.
U r a big foooool with 40 zeros. N a crazy one at that.
Romance section is that my house??
R iu on drugs?
Come, u don't own nairaland ok, n I can decide to visit n comment on any Thread I wish, n if that's not good for u delete ur account and stop showing a high level of stupidity here. Ppl r here to air their opinions. Air Urs n leave other ppl alone.
Take ur commands on where to visit back home n unleash that to ur dogs n cats n younger ones.
Don't try that trash here again.
Am warning u.
Ignoramus

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: Chatham House: Baroness Scotland Of Asthal To Rescue Buhari by jingh(f): 8:30am On Feb 23, 2015
ellechrystal:
so pronunciation is now a factor in addressing the word.

you must be running on a goat brain.
shediot
Re: Breaking: Chatham House: Baroness Scotland Of Asthal To Rescue Buhari by jingh(f): 8:32am On Feb 23, 2015
chukel:
leave me and the b1tch.
I go show her you don't talk bad about my general and go scot free.
Re: Breaking: Chatham House: Baroness Scotland Of Asthal To Rescue Buhari by sammyj: 8:34am On Feb 23, 2015
Re: Breaking: Chatham House: Baroness Scotland Of Asthal To Rescue Buhari by ellechrystal(f): 8:36am On Feb 23, 2015
jingh:
so pronunciation is now a factor in addressing the word.

you must be running on a goat brain.
shediot
U must b one of buhari's cows, he goat.
R u so dumb to know that in d international community, the way u pronounce ur words matter?
Else they don't get u.
Come if u r here to comment do that in a civil way n don't feel u can bring ur bully attitude online, I can b a bully to. Save it

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Chatham House: Baroness Scotland Of Asthal To Rescue Buhari by linuxuser(m): 8:58am On Feb 23, 2015
Its only you and your APC LIERS that can see or read that. A search at chatham house have no name of Buhari as speaker as at now so if Buhari is desperately seeking for face saving hurried appointment, that is unfortunate. They said he left Nigeria for a working visit. Up till now no trace of his working. They said he will speak at chatham house, till now his name is not there and yet they tell us he is a man of integrity. Integrity my foot. Even if he eventually speaks, why was his name missing on the list? Because they are begging him to speak right? and yet they said he left Nigeria to speak there. Does all these add up? I dont think so.

aresa:

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Chatham House: Baroness Scotland Of Asthal To Rescue Buhari by Here2BustnScrew: 9:09am On Feb 23, 2015
tunex23:
Good development...
Buhari attitude has been very presidential I must commend
yes his attitude has been very fraudulent.. A cheat like him

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Saraki Will Be Expelled From APC / See The Prison Sule Lamido And Sons Are Being Kept...disgrace / Dutch Driving Instructors Can Now Accept SEX As Payment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.