Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,153 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. - Jobs/Vacancies (101) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. (439137 Views)

Fortis Mfb Online Aptitude Test Invite For Management Trainee / HARPS Online Aptitude Test. / FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE (faanrecruitment.com Or Faanonlineexam.com) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (150) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Drahl(m): 11:45am On Apr 09, 2015
Nigerians,una can worry..simply because faan's site is down doesn't indicate anything.it cud happen 2 any site(technical hitches).maybe when they employ people like us,we can revamp their network discrepancies.as 4 d delay in 'APL',it doesn't signify cancellation,these things take time.the time range from interview 2 apl is btw 1mth-1yr.its not even up to 1mth.so relax guys.

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by kaiye(m): 12:40pm On Apr 09, 2015
it could be due to frudsters using names on the site to defraud applicant that prompt FAAN to disable the site, it is my opinion ohhhh, wat do u say?

2 Likes

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by informato: 12:54pm On Apr 09, 2015
A delay is not a denial from
God — APRIL 09, 2015 ''These things I plan won't happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, do not
despair, for these things will surely come to pass. Just be patient! They will not be overdue a single day! '' Habakkuk 2:3 (LB)

3 Likes

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Smallville4live(m): 3:16pm On Apr 09, 2015
kaiye:
it could be due to frudsters using names on the site to defraud applicant that prompt FAAN to disable the site, it is my opinion ohhhh, wat do u say?

I totally agree to what you just said. They might be doing that only if they have their contacts like Phone numbers.
Or they might be updating the website on their progress.
Let's just watch and see what happens.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by adekunletosin(m): 5:23pm On Apr 09, 2015
Please let's hope for the best of this exercise because I sensed that Jonathan is still working he just appointed new chairman for NECO....
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by moral131(m): 6:12pm On Apr 09, 2015
We are getting closer to FAAN appointment letter.

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by citizenjuwon(m): 7:25pm On Apr 09, 2015
So far, so bad. Non of those who claim to have contacted inside sources (save for berryaustin ) have relayed any tangible information to the house. I think it's useless for somebody to come to this thread and bragg about meeting or calling an inside source without sharing information with us.
Anyway my prediction is that we should start hoping after the gubernatorial polls. By that I mean, from Tuesday 14th April.....
God will surely win!
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by DeanOlamide(m): 7:55pm On Apr 09, 2015
citizenjuwon:
So far, so bad. Non of those who claim to have contacted inside sources (save for berryaustin ) have relayed any tangible information to the house. I think it's useless for somebody to come to this thread and bragg about meeting or calling an inside source without sharing information with us.
Anyway my prediction is that we should start hoping after the gubernatorial polls. By that I mean, from Tuesday 14th April.....
God will surely win!

That was why I choose not to believe any of them..... I know things will fall into place any moment...... I appreciate ur intellectual thinking, weldone sir
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by kaiye(m): 8:05pm On Apr 09, 2015
can some1 tell us wat is happen 2 faan recruitment site? Please lets som1 say somtin.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Nobody: 9:06pm On Apr 09, 2015
citizenjuwon:
God will surely win!

Exactly, don't believe any of them. Even I know peopple that work in faan and they all give different contradicting information. I guess even they don't know jack. Let's just wait for the official contact from thrm
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by citizenjuwon(m): 10:01pm On Apr 09, 2015
segunjayy:

Exactly, don't believe any of them. Even I know peopple that work in faan and they all give different contradicting information. I guess even they don't know jack. Let's just wait for the official contact from thrm
My belief is that, if we have such information here, we can collectively juxtapose it with sequence of unfolding events to determine which may be correct.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by beejay2808(m): 10:23pm On Apr 09, 2015
well done my people you guys are giving me hope , but my people let me add my own findings, I knew someone working with Federal Character or let me put it like this THE PRESIDENCY, the man came home during the presidential election and he made me to realised that there is no going back in the recruitment and he even said the one of NIS is going to be completed before the end of Mr president tenure.

5 Likes

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by citizenjuwon(m): 10:57pm On Apr 09, 2015
beejay2808:
well done my people you guys are giving me hope , but my people let me add my own findings, I knew someone working with Federal Character or let me put it like this THE PRESIDENCY, the man came home during the presidential election and he made me to realised that there is no going back in the recruitment and he even said the one of NIS is going to be completed before the end of Mr president tenure.
[size=35pt]THIS IS AN EXAMPLE OF WHAT I MEANT BY INFORMATION. SAYING IT THE WAY YOU WERE TOLD. [/size]

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by adebusola09: 12:14am On Apr 10, 2015
Ok
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Ejimike: 7:19am On Apr 10, 2015
kaiye:
lets mobilse on hw we are goin 2 contact channels tv so as to make it a national discusion.
I buy ur idea bros. We can start with Tweeter #tag like #FAANreleaseOurAppointmentLetter#
Let it be trending on Social Media/media house Tweeter n FB handler by all propsective staff
With Dis I think we can draw de attention of the media house n the world in general within this. Limited time of dis. Adminstration.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Nobody: 8:14am On Apr 10, 2015
Why?? Do you know their timetable? Do you know their schedule? Did you tweet before they did their test and interview? Do you think you can coerce them to send letters when they are not ready?? undecided undecided

7 Likes

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by citizenjuwon(m): 8:22am On Apr 10, 2015
tchidi:
Why?? Do you know their timetable? Do you know their schedule? Did you tweet before they did their test and interview? Do you think you can coerce them to send letters when they are not ready?? undecided undecided
Smiles, I just tire for some people o! Someone said they would contact us before hand over date, that's when some people are thinking of placards.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by itsMrIke(m): 8:33am On Apr 10, 2015
Let's cool off on the whole agitation stuff. The best we can do is keep getting information from the people we know at FAAN. Imagine the process NIS is at now. That means things are being done. Let us wait till after 2moro election. But those with contacts should keep us posted...I mean those with genuine contacts, not those who keep asking us to pray!! Haba!!

4 Likes

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by citizenjuwon(m): 8:37am On Apr 10, 2015
itsMrIke:
Let's cool off on the whole agitation stuff. The best we can do is keep getting information from the people we know at FAAN. Imagine the process NIS is at now. That means things are being done. Let us wait till after 2moro election. But those with contacts should keep us posted...I mean those with genuine contacts, not those who keep asking us to pray!! Haba!!
Lol! That is apt!
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Calculus007: 8:44am On Apr 10, 2015
Ejimike:

I buy ur idea bros. We can start with Tweeter #tag like #FAANreleaseOurAppointmentLetter#
Let it be trending on Social Media/media house Tweeter n FB handler by all propsective staff
With Dis I think we can draw de attention of the media house n the world in general within this. Limited time of dis. Adminstration.
Why are u so desperate? Is not even up to a month they finished d interview and u are thinking of all these. My dear that idea will not get us the APL but affect us negatively. Remember last year NIS recrmt, despite d noise here and dere they didn't refund our 1k. Pls let's be patient + am sure u will get ur APL b4 may 29 if u destined to work wit FAAN.

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by beejay2808(m): 8:46am On Apr 10, 2015
some people are really funny, I don't know what kind of job they thought of federal or let me say government jobs, or they think is the type of job that some people will just say let employ these people , they must follow normal procedure. if there is no directive from presidency, gain those not have any right or power to issue any appointment letter because the must refer to the memo from the presidency that give them directive to issue such an appointment letter and all the name of the successful candidates will be accompany with the memo . may God count us among those people they will call to collect the appointment letter. Amin

2 Likes

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by adebusola09: 8:55am On Apr 10, 2015
pls we dat were interviwed on d 18th aw re we sure it was real. Speaking from my recent findings
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by rashygenius: 9:13am On Apr 10, 2015
adebusola09:
pls we dat were interviwed on d 18th aw re we sure it was real. Speaking from my recent findings

And what were ur findings?
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by DeanOlamide(m): 9:14am On Apr 10, 2015
Ejimike:

My friend stop that rubbish you are thinking of...... My friend be patient..

2 Likes

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Drbazz(m): 9:44am On Apr 10, 2015
please there should be no hashtags or agitation whatsoever either on twitter or channels tv. who so ever does that is not hopefull abt the exercise and wants to thwart people's chances of getting this job. be patient, everything has its own time. U cant force their hands.
please all those trying to jeopardise the process by desperation should please desist from that temptation.
Please ya'll.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by osagiemi(m): 10:18am On Apr 10, 2015
Its very normal for everyone to get agitated and anxious, it shows we're humans. But I strongly advice we all be patient. Nothing we do is gonna speed things up. Apl will get to us(that was the essence of the recruitment exercise) in due course.

2 Likes

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by captainuc(m): 10:25am On Apr 10, 2015
citizenjuwon:
bro we are not playing here pls.
Hahaha.... Bro take am easy, i know sey body dey hot as we await response from faan. This is not just the right time for anybody to come here and be saying what's not relevant to our discussion.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by owolabiza(m): 11:01am On Apr 10, 2015
let's be aware delay is not denial,let's just keep praying to make us successfully,no matter d agitation,it can't get the apl.........let's cross our hands and be hopeful... que Sera Sera!!!
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by bunmiglady: 12:30pm On Apr 10, 2015
adebusola09:
pls which findings o
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by moruff77: 4:25pm On Apr 10, 2015
Pls anybody who has the list of successful candidate 4 the Faan aptitude test posted online 2 plsss 4ward it 2me as soon as possible.moruf_adewale@yahoo.com. Abeg 4 D security officer ll

(1) (2) (3) ... (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) ... (150) (Reply)

Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.