Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,451 members, 7,812,378 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. - Jobs/Vacancies (104) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. (438050 Views)

Fortis Mfb Online Aptitude Test Invite For Management Trainee / HARPS Online Aptitude Test. / FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE (faanrecruitment.com Or Faanonlineexam.com) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (150) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by ukeme200(m): 11:12pm On Apr 11, 2015
beejay2808:
Guys the I talked about the other time came home for the gubernatorial election today and we discussed about the stuff , he said we should be praying that those director and those people that get mouth in faan that will wanted to show GMB how loyal they were and to keep their post and offices will not delay the APL and he said for now everyone of them were busy with the election stuff and most of top top officials will resumes work by Monday and Tuesday. And he said we should not panic that if those people those not delay it , we will contacted soon. he is travelling to abuja by Tuesday or Wednesday and he said he is going to feed me with latest information. we are going to be contacted Insha Allah.

Keep an eye on him. How I wish we also have an insider at federal civil service.. Anyway, thank God elections are over
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by moral131(m): 7:36am On Apr 12, 2015
I repeat the more you complain the more you suffer, lets keep calm FAAN APL on the way.

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by terrifiesme(m): 10:51am On Apr 12, 2015
I will want to advice everybody should keep calm and stop this my insider said this and that and the rest, trust me.. those are not the information you really need. For now everybody is expectant, just keep fingers crossed and pray. Everybody comes up with different stories of what their insiders told them. Even without their insiders info, you should logically know that the APL will be out soonest, so there is nothing new about that. It's the election, coupled with the easter that has affected the timing. And pls for those with the mind set of " now that APC won, hope it won't affect anything" note: it's not going to affect any employment and now that elections are over, just very soon, calls for the APL will start soonest. Forget the insiders that will be giving u high hopes and make u feel like it's going to be tomao, yeah it's soon,u don't need an insider to know that just keep praying about it. Wishing you all success.

6 Likes

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by osagiemi(m): 6:20pm On Apr 12, 2015
Elections are over, Lord grant us a favorable week

2 Likes

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by osagiemi(m): 6:35pm On Apr 12, 2015
Has anyone noticed www.faanonlineexam.com still opens up?
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by informato: 6:51pm On Apr 12, 2015
yah...just tried it and it opened...but thesame old '' login to take test ''
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Demianski: 7:57pm On Apr 12, 2015
Smiles, understandably there are different kind of people here but then if we don't try to be sometimes tolerable we'll scare away some guys that want to share informations. I have being following this thread for sometime myself and i just felt i should give back but..........
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by osagiemi(m): 8:20pm On Apr 12, 2015
Demianski:
Smiles, understandably there are different kind of people here but then if we don't try to be sometimes tolerable we'll scare away some guys that want to share informations. I have being following this thread for sometime myself and i just felt i should give back but..........
but what? Come on bro, if you've got something useful pls share with the house

2 Likes

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by SirKennie13(m): 9:19pm On Apr 12, 2015
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by citizenjuwon(m): 9:40pm On Apr 12, 2015
SirKennie13:
http://www.zoomnaija.com.ng/2015/04/12/breaking-faan-executive-director-implicated-botched-kidnap-attempt/
Please try and read this and tell us your take on this
Don't derail the thread pls....... What's the correlation between applicants of faan recruitment exercise and the political happenings in kogi state? There is no connection. If that is giving you headache, don't make it an issue here, thanks.

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by ajiyabod: 10:04pm On Apr 12, 2015
SirKennie13:
http://www.zoomnaija.com.ng/2015/04/12/breaking-faan-executive-director-implicated-botched-kidnap-attempt/
Please try and read this and tell us your take on this

please people should focus on FAAN recruitment exercise not a thread on FAAN ED. we have nothing to do with this...
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by SirKennie13(m): 8:49am On Apr 13, 2015
ajiyabod:

please people should focus on FAAN recruitment exercise not a thread on FAAN ED. we have nothing to do with this...
You think so....She is executive director human resources which means she is directly involve here and with this scandal will she be comfortable with the task ahead of her....Just sayingsha
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 13, 2015
Hmm! A staff of FAAN that I knew inside we both talked yesterday night!!!...
He said everything is by God and ur merit with your performance during our interview, now it seen they have finished with all state....but one thing that he said,which is cool to me is that he looked for his sister name on the list and ever find her name among the successful list after
Interview collation where they re doing it...he said his did not do well during the interview hmmmm
He also say every body that his name on the list now need a pray!..a special pray
That everything will soon be paste on the site and news paper and also be send as a test message
God help us all
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by MrHighSea: 10:41am On Apr 13, 2015
berryaustin:
He said everything is by God and ur merit with your performance during our interview, now it seen they have finished with all state....but one thing that he said,which is cool to me is that he looked for his sister name on the list and ever find her name among the successful list after
Interview collation where they re doing it...he said his did not do well during the interview hmmmm
He also say every body that his name on the list now need a pray!..a special pray
That everything will soon be paste on the site and news paper and also be send as a test message
God help us all
. The set tym is nigh. God wit us. Next tym u may ask au many dy r recruiting.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by ukeme200(m): 11:47am On Apr 13, 2015
berryaustin:
God help us all

which of FAAN's office is ur source working??. Secondly, ask ur source how many pple faan wants to recruit per state per position.

2 Likes

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by bunmiglady: 12:21pm On Apr 13, 2015
baba God na ur hand I dey o. Hopes alive.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Moyosoreola(m): 1:27pm On Apr 13, 2015
Faan and Immigration recruitment exercise has been cancelled.Gmb 2 start new exercise that will give equal opportunities to Nigerians after new head of the ministeries where appointed which include new federal character(Prof Oba Abu)...my source is Abuja (Fcc) and an Nis official

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by MrHighSea: 1:41pm On Apr 13, 2015
Nigeria, 2 steps frwrd, 10 steps bkwrd. Bt God say u must keep moving
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by osagiemi(m): 1:52pm On Apr 13, 2015
Moyosoreola:
Faan and Immigration recruitment exercise has been cancelled.Gmb 2 start new exercise that will give equal opportunities to Nigerians after new head of the ministeries where appointed which include new federal character(Prof Oba Abu)...my source is Abuja (Fcc) and an Nis official
Are u very serious? Menhhh........I can't believe this
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by gface(m): 2:28pm On Apr 13, 2015
Moyosoreola:

Who is this and where did your info from? Are you from the MARS?

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Etizz: 2:29pm On Apr 13, 2015
Seriously, my name did not surface after d test, but I am following dis thread because of my friends who passed through d interview stage, .... I must advice u guys to pretend like u never applied for dis job, just relax, don't put your whole life in it and u will be surprise when u will be call upon for your APL...... if u follow diz guys with insider n outsider, u go kill yourself by yourself..... TRUST ME.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by citizenjuwon(m): 3:12pm On Apr 13, 2015
Moyosoreola:
Since this thread was created, I observed this is ur first comment. You must have a PhD in falsehood technology. Professional liar!!!

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Drbazz(m): 3:23pm On Apr 13, 2015
Moyosoreola:

MONKEY

5 Likes

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by teetopalad(m): 4:41pm On Apr 13, 2015
Moyosoreola:
Thank UR stars that I withhold my curse on u, anyways, I will still need to refer to this UR post by the time God shame u!
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by yemostar: 4:49pm On Apr 13, 2015
They can't cancel FAAN'S recruitment! It makes absolutely NO sense! While its plausible that NIS can be canceled now because they haven't commence the main exam, physical fitness and Interview ... but FAAN has gotten too far to be canceled! Now let me tell that guy that posted that thread, God has decided to favour me amidst THOUSANDS! The Way He has showed His power to me from the beginning of the recruitment exercise to the end, I keep saying it, u won't believe it! Now the God i serve will NEVER make me go through all that process just for the whole process to be CANCELED at the end! My GOD is not a man that He should lie! Neither is He a man that He should repent! Quote me anywhere, FAAN Recruitment will follow through and my APPOINTMENT LETTER will arrive! I will share the testimony on this very thread that the Living GOD LIVES!

7 Likes

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Saorchy(m): 5:01pm On Apr 13, 2015
I concur with u bro...Hon Osita Chidoka won't allow that happen cos he's a man of integrity. He would love to finish up the process and I'm confident that it will be very soon...God doesn't sleep neither does he slumber. We will all get their in Jesus name..AMEN!
yemostar:
They can't cancel FAAN'S recruitment! It makes absolutely NO sense! While its plausible that NIS can be canceled now because they haven't commence the main exam, physical fitness and Interview ... but FAAN has gotten too far to be canceled! Now let me tell that guy that posted that thread, God has decided to favour me amidst THOUSANDS! The Way He has showed His power to me from the beginning of the recruitment exercise to the end, I keep saying it, u won't believe it! Now the God i serve will NEVER make me go through all that process just for the whole process to be CANCELED at the end! My GOD is not a man that He should lie! Neither is He a man that He should repent! Quote me anywhere, FAAN Recruitment will follow through and my APPOINTMENT LETTER will arrive! I will share the testimony on this very thread that the Living GOD LIVES!

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by joetoocute: 5:18pm On Apr 13, 2015
Moyosoreola:
I dont knw what to call you.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by teetopalad(m): 5:29pm On Apr 13, 2015
Moyosoreola:
Hey listen man! just got through many of UR posts, found out u are an intruder here as that happens to b UR first post.
however if u are frustrated abt those chicken change slave offer u are getting from job market, I advice u vent UR anger in another direction.
Where were u, when the whole process was thrown open to every qualified persons from inception to d last level, I see! u are one of those that play down the seriousness of the recruitment only to b shamed by d level of organization, seriousness, & comitment of government towards it.
The thing is, u were busy chasing 'RAT'(private slave job) while others saw the opportunity of 'TURKEY' (FAAN job) & grabbd it. your post is nothing but a rant as a result of frustration& jealousy.
I trust my fellow here anyway, we are so informed here that none will believe UR nonsense, u will blame urself for ever crossing into where u do not belong!!!!
I mean...... how does it make sense, that someone who do not have a stake or participate in a recruitment process will b so jobless as to seeking info abt it from d sources u mentioned?

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by itsMrIke(m): 5:57pm On Apr 13, 2015
Why are all of you quoting and replying Moyosoreola?? It is best you ignore him, because he is just a troll.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by adekunletosin(m): 6:27pm On Apr 13, 2015
am very sure , he failed the test ...... bad people with bad opinion and encouraging words
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by terrifiesme(m): 6:50pm On Apr 13, 2015
Moyosoreola:

Lol gringrin grin grin grin clown. I once warned u guys about such people as this.. such person shd be ignored because it's not making the slightest sense..
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by ukeme200(m): 7:17pm On Apr 13, 2015
@moyo is entitled to his opinion. Or is he speaking for FAAN

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (150) (Reply)

Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.