Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,949 members, 7,828,327 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. - Jobs/Vacancies (102) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. (439157 Views)

Fortis Mfb Online Aptitude Test Invite For Management Trainee / HARPS Online Aptitude Test. / FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE (faanrecruitment.com Or Faanonlineexam.com) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (150) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by adekunletosin(m): 4:42pm On Apr 10, 2015
moruff77:
Pls anybody who has the list of successful candidate 4 the Faan aptitude test posted online 2 plsss 4ward it 2me as soon as possible.moruf_adewale@yahoo.com. Abeg 4 D security officer ll
ok
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by kaiye(m): 7:09pm On Apr 10, 2015
information frm som1 in FAAN kaduna says we shuld keep our calm, we will all b contacted. No cause 4 alarm, its just d normal procedure. D lady said work is in progress 2 get us contated.

4 Likes

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by citizenjuwon(m): 7:35pm On Apr 10, 2015
kaiye:
information frm som1 in FAAN kaduna says we shuld keep our calm, we will all b contacted. No cause 4 alarm, its just d normal procedure. D lady said work is in progress 2 get us contated.
this is another sensible information.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by osagiemi(m): 8:06pm On Apr 10, 2015
kaiye:
and this is what I call information or update
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by itsMrIke(m): 8:33pm On Apr 10, 2015
citizenjuwon:
this is another sensible information.

Hahahahahahahaha Citizenjuwon, every positive information is positive.

But what about those of us who went with statement of result (BSC) instead of certificate? Although we were cleared to partake in the interview.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Smallville4live(m): 9:30pm On Apr 10, 2015
itsMrIke:

Hahahahahahahaha Citizenjuwon, every positive information is positive.

But what about those of us who went with statement of result (BSC) instead of certificate? Although we were cleared to partake in the interview.

As long as they've cleared us, it's my believe that we are good to go. If it was not acceptable they would have told us immediately.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by innocentoh(m): 9:37pm On Apr 10, 2015
Now am not here to tell u who I contacted or to be too specific about what I was told. But I will tell everyone here to remain calm and hopefull. From what I learnt, the final list is not going to be as disappointing as many are anticipating now.
Good luck!

2 Likes

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by citizenjuwon(m): 10:20pm On Apr 10, 2015
innocentoh:
Now am not here to tell u who I contacted or to be too specific about what I was told. But I will tell everyone here to remain calm and hopefull. From what I learnt, the final list is not going to be as disappointing as many are anticipating now.
Good luck!
we know you don't want to say it as you were told. You want to be economical with information. But did your source tell you the period we should be expecting the APL?
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by RexLea1(m): 11:17pm On Apr 10, 2015
Let's believe we will all merit it in Jesus Name, Amen. We have completed our physical, documentation, and intellectual requirements and proofs. All we are left with is to pray fervently to God with our strong faith for Him to perfect it for us for He's able. Praise He The Lord!

2 Likes

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by rashygenius: 11:29pm On Apr 10, 2015
dis faan of a tin don turn some peeps to pastors overnight

d fact still remains..Que sera sera..what will b will b
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by moruff77: 12:47am On Apr 11, 2015
House!!!Abeg plsss anybody who has d list of successful candidate especially 4 Security officer ll..I need it urgently..pls email me on moruf_adewale@yahoo.com ...I get correct info sef 4 d hus!!
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by sweetomotayo(m): 6:35am On Apr 11, 2015
moruff77:
House!!!Abeg plsss anybody who has d list of successful candidate especially 4 Security officer ll..I need it urgently..pls email me on moruf_adewale@yahoo.com ...I get correct info sef 4 d hus!!

Which state are u from? Cos I only have the list of candidates from my state
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by moruff77: 6:39am On Apr 11, 2015
Lagos state!!!
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by citizenjuwon(m): 7:00am On Apr 11, 2015
moruff77:
Lagos state!!!
share the info with us.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by sweetomotayo(m): 7:17am On Apr 11, 2015
citizenjuwon:
share the info with us.
Abi nau.... grin
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by kaiye(m): 7:23am On Apr 11, 2015
please kindly d info u have n stop dis kind mind play.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Demianski: 7:51am On Apr 11, 2015
innocentoh:
Good luck!

Too many lies on nairaland. My own advise is that if what you have is not positive pls spare us the details and lets keep our hope alive. if you cannot encourage someone, its better not to discourage them. Shallom
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by citizenjuwon(m): 8:32am On Apr 11, 2015
innocentoh:
Good luck!
moruff77:
this are terrible ways to share information. It's better you just keep quiet if you have nothing to say. The content of your message is asinine.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Smallville4live(m): 9:30am On Apr 11, 2015
DO NOT WORRY!
Matthew 6:31, “Therefore do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’

This is a straight command from Jesus Christ to all His children, "Do not worry" Worry does not solve problem, it does not settle situation, but it weakens people and worsens things. To be worried is to be disturbed and anxious about thing, situation or people.

DANGERS OF WORRY!
(1) It kills faith. When you allow worry, you are burring your faith alive.
(2) It distracts Christians from putting their total trust in God.
(3) It brings discouragement. Worry only shows you how impossible and terrible things are, worry can not encourage you or give you right solution, but only to make you discouraged.
(4) It weakens prayer life. Worry weakens prayer life, it shows you that prayer can't solve the matter on ground; it tells you God is not or will not help. The major assignment of worry is to weak prayer life; when you allow worry to linger in your heart, your prayer life will be lost.
(5) It leads to sinful alternative. When worry is almost through with its assignment in a Christian's life, there will begin suggestions of sinful alternatives; since your faith is weak, your prayer life is down, the next thing is to think of sinful alternative. That is how many Christians backslide.

{You cannot wait on God while you are worried! Worry drains and dries strength to wait on God}

(6) It destabilizes health, relationship, and zeal for God's work.

(7) It is from Satan. Do you ever wonder where worry originates from? Well, it is not from Jesus, because Jesus warns us never to worry; worry is a spirit from Satan to steal your hope in Christ, to kill your faith and to destroy your life. Please, do not allow him.

If you are a child of God, worrying is like shooting yourself in the foot, because it only brings harms and no good.

SOLUTIONS FOR WORRY
Worry is not something that you have to invite before it comes, it will always come uninvited, because it is an emotional intruder; it will always come no matter your spiritual level and strength. But there are ways to block worry, that it will never have a chance in your life again.

From Matthew 6:25-34, we can find these solutions:

Rest On God And Resist The Devil
When things are running down, when time is running out, and when people are running here and there, you just rest on God, because God is right there with you. Never entertain devil's suggestion of worry, but resist the devil and he will flee from you.

Matthew 6:31, 32
“Therefore do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ 32 For after all these things the Gentiles seek. For your heavenly Father knows that you need all these things."

Pray About Everything
You have a choice: Pray or worry! You can't do both together, because one of the most stupid things a Christian can do is to pray and worry at the same time. Do not worry after you pray. You can worry without prayer, but no need to worry after you pray. Pray and never panic again.

Philippians 4:6
"Do not worry about anything, but pray and ask God for everything you need, always giving thanks." NCV

Best Alternative
Sometimes, worrying may seems unavoidable, but there is a better alternative for worry in every situation, no matter how tough: instead of worrying, rather watch out for the wonders of God coming on your way. Walk by faith through the Word of God, busy yourself in the work of God and wait for the best.

Make Heaven Your Priority
When you make heaven your first priority, whatever happens or does not happen in this life will not lead you to sin against God; when the kingdom of God is your priority, situation of this life will not weigh you down from doing God's work. You have read about saints of old who kept serving and working for God despite difficulties? It was possible for them because they made heaven their primary focus.

CONCLUSION
Whatever the case may be, here is a message for you from your Lord and Savior: Therefore do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ For after all these things the Gentiles seek. For your heavenly Father knows that you need all these things. But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble. - Jesus Christ, from Matthew 6:31-34.

3 Likes

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by MrHighSea: 9:35am On Apr 11, 2015
Smallville4live:
DO NOT WORRY!
Matthew 6:31, “Therefore do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’

This is a straight command from Jesus Christ to all His children, "Do not worry" Worry does not solve problem, it does not settle situation, but it weakens people and worsens things. To be worried is to be disturbed and anxious about thing, situation or people.

DANGERS OF WORRY!
(1) It kills faith. When you allow worry, you are burring your faith alive.
(2) It distracts Christians from putting their total trust in God.
(3) It brings discouragement. Worry only shows you how impossible and terrible things are, worry can not encourage you or give you right solution, but only to make you discouraged.
(4) It weakens prayer life. Worry weakens prayer life, it shows you that prayer can't solve the matter on ground; it tells you God is not or will not help. The major assignment of worry is to weak prayer life; when you allow worry to linger in your heart, your prayer life will be lost.
(5) It leads to sinful alternative. When worry is almost through with its assignment in a Christian's life, there will begin suggestions of sinful alternatives; since your faith is weak, your prayer life is down, the next thing is to think of sinful alternative. That is how many Christians backslide.

{You cannot wait on God while you are worried! Worry drains and dries strength to wait on God}

(6) It destabilizes health, relationship, and zeal for God's work.

(7) It is from Satan. Do you ever wonder where worry originates from? Well, it is not from Jesus, because Jesus warns us never to worry; worry is a spirit from Satan to steal your hope in Christ, to kill your faith and to destroy your life. Please, do not allow him.

If you are a child of God, worrying is like shooting yourself in the foot, because it only brings harms and no good.

SOLUTIONS FOR WORRY
Worry is not something that you have to invite before it comes, it will always come uninvited, because it is an emotional intruder; it will always come no matter your spiritual level and strength. But there are ways to block worry, that it will never have a chance in your life again.

From Matthew 6:25-34, we can find these solutions:

Rest On God And Resist The Devil
When things are running down, when time is running out, and when people are running here and there, you just rest on God, because God is right there with you. Never entertain devil's suggestion of worry, but resist the devil and he will flee from you.

Matthew 6:31, 32
“Therefore do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ 32 For after all these things the Gentiles seek. For your heavenly Father knows that you need all these things."

Pray About Everything
You have a choice: Pray or worry! You can't do both together, because one of the most stupid things a Christian can do is to pray and worry at the same time. Do not worry after you pray. You can worry without prayer, but no need to worry after you pray. Pray and never panic again.

Philippians 4:6
"Do not worry about anything, but pray and ask God for everything you need, always giving thanks." NCV

Best Alternative
Sometimes, worrying may seems unavoidable, but there is a better alternative for worry in every situation, no matter how tough: instead of worrying, rather watch out for the wonders of God coming on your way. Walk by faith through the Word of God, busy yourself in the work of God and wait for the best.

Make Heaven Your Priority
When you make heaven your first priority, whatever happens or does not happen in this life will not lead you to sin against God; when the kingdom of God is your priority, situation of this life will not weigh you down from doing God's work. You have read about saints of old who kept serving and working for God despite difficulties? It was possible for them because they made heaven their primary focus.

CONCLUSION
Whatever the case may be, here is a message for you from your Lord and Savior: Therefore do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ For after all these things the Gentiles seek. For your heavenly Father knows that you need all these things. But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble. - Jesus Christ, from Matthew 6:31-34.
Jesus. Wud u continue wit this once APL enta ur hand?
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by osagiemi(m): 9:46am On Apr 11, 2015
[quote author=citizenjuwon post=32583523] this are terrible ways to share information. It's better you just keep quiet if you have nothing to say. The content of your message is asinine. [/quotecome on man, u shouldn't call someone's post asinine, that's gross. The guy just made a post probably based on what he heard or feels. Just allow everyone say their mind, it won't delay or stop APL from getting to us]

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by innocentoh(m): 10:44am On Apr 11, 2015
innocentoh:
Good luck!
Why castigate me because I share an information here? I choose the way I prefer to pass my information across. What I wrote is the information available to me. Do I need to quote the contact? Or do I need to go into unnecessary detail?. You have the right to believe or not to.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Demianski: 10:51am On Apr 11, 2015
innocentoh:

Why castigate me because I share an information here? I choose the way I prefer to pass my information across. What I wrote is the information available to me. Do I need to quote the contact? Or do I need to go into unnecessary detail?. You have the right to believe or not to.

Guy truth is bitter but must be told. Besides ur not under pressure to speak, are you? And point of correction, you don't choose the way you prefer to pass information on social networks/public IT IS CALLED BEING RESPONSIBLE. You can only do that in your bedroom where no one is affected.

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by osagiemi(m): 11:02am On Apr 11, 2015
innocentoh:

pls innocent, were u told by ur contact when the list or APL wud be out? Or can u at least ask. Thanks
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Romics: 11:11am On Apr 11, 2015
osagiemi:
pls innocent, were u told by ur contact when the list or APL wud be out? Or can u at least ask. Thanks

Nice one bro...thats the best way to ask for info...was about to ask d guy the same thing.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by citizenjuwon(m): 11:33am On Apr 11, 2015
I have said it before. People should stop acting funny, because they are privileged to have an inside source. Nairaland has been a source of information to both users and guest since inception. So, it's either you share relevant information about the faan recruitment exercise (which is the essence of this thread) or you shut the F up. undecided
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by yemostar: 11:35am On Apr 11, 2015
Funny enough, those of you that are almost castigating one another all in the name of information, u guys might just be posted in the same airport and you will just make a reference to nairaland and the other person will then know he has been castigating u and u will all laugh it out in joy... i pray it works out that way anyways... but let us be mindful the way we attack other people's posts, and we that we have one information or the other, pls lets be mature about the way we present it. For one thing, we are all expectant now and half information can be so dangerous rightnow...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by innocentoh(m): 11:53am On Apr 11, 2015
citizenjuwon:
I have said it before. People should stop acting funny, because they are privileged to have an inside source. Nairaland has been a source of information to both users and guest since inception. So, it's either you share relevant information about the faan recruitment exercise (which is the essence of this thread) or you shut the F up. undecided
thank u. I have taken your advice and have shut the F up. You can have the thread to yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by innocentoh(m): 12:04pm On Apr 11, 2015
Demianski:

Guy truth is bitter but must be told. Besides ur not under pressure to speak, are you? And point of correction, you don't choose the way you prefer to pass information on social networks/public IT IS CALLED BEING RESPONSIBLE. You can only do that in your bedroom where no one is affected.
ok na. That my info is not useful to you doesn't mean it was of no good to everyone. Some people are scared not because of not knowing when the list will be out, but they fear the worst: that they may not find their names on the list. And my post have raised someone's hope. But for u who is very sure of finding your name on the list, my information might not mean anything to u.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by innocentoh(m): 12:07pm On Apr 11, 2015
osagiemi:
My brother I wasn't given any specific date. I was only told that the list is almost ready.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by citizenjuwon(m): 12:07pm On Apr 11, 2015
innocentoh:

thank u. I have taken your advice and have shut the F up. You can have the thread to yourself.
My dear don't quote me, when you want to spew gibberish. Thanks.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Nobody: 12:12pm On Apr 11, 2015
Bia, una no go vote?? angry angry undecided undecided

If I hear 'pim'! From anybody here, you'll see what i'll do!
*stomps off, feeling like a Mama*

But on a serious note, Y'all chill!! Que sera, sera.
No use HBP take wound yasef o... undecided kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (150) (Reply)

Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.