Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,664 members, 7,809,514 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. - Jobs/Vacancies (118) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. (437891 Views)

Fortis Mfb Online Aptitude Test Invite For Management Trainee / HARPS Online Aptitude Test. / FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE (faanrecruitment.com Or Faanonlineexam.com) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (150) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by masquellett(m): 8:03pm On Apr 25, 2015
You guys should cool ur asses down, FAAN is just chilling till when NIS will have dere list too, some people took part in the Faan recruitment and same people are also taking part in the NIS recruitment, they just need to wait for NIS's final list, so that one person won't be given two APLs, remember, dey are both federal jobs. So be informed. Don't be in a hurry! MAy 19th. Take note of that date.

Source: Masquellett.com, that's me! Individual opinion, don't crucify me pls. Thanx. grin.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by rashygenius: 8:27pm On Apr 25, 2015
masquellett:
You guys should cool ur asses down, FAAN is just chilling till when NIS will have dere list too, some people took part in the Faan recruitment and some are also taking part in the NIS recruitment, they just need to wait for NIS's final list, so that one person won't give one person two APLs, remember, dey are both federal jobs. So be informed. Don't be in a hurry! MAy 19th. Take note of that date.

Source: Masquellett.com, that's me! Individual opinion, don't crucify me pls. Thanx. grin.
not logical enuf

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by mcthewills: 8:42pm On Apr 25, 2015
masquellett:
You guys should cool ur asses down, FAAN is just chilling till when NIS will have dere list too, some people took part in the Faan recruitment and same people are also taking part in the NIS recruitment, they just need to wait for NIS's final list, so that one person won't be given two APLs, remember, dey are both federal jobs. So be informed. Don't be in a hurry! MAy 19th. Take note of that date.

The most illogical comment i've ever seen. And unfortunately, this rubbish will sound reasonable to some humans. If what is pasted above is reasonable to you, then you don't deserve an APL.

2 Likes

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by yemostar: 8:58pm On Apr 25, 2015
masquellett:

Very funny… but i guess we have the Roman soldiers here that carry out the crucifixion...LOL
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by yemostar: 9:08pm On Apr 25, 2015
@masquellett, if truly you don't want anybody to crucify you, then you ought to mind the way you use your language! First when i read ur post i felt offended with the way you started it... such language can definitely land you on a CROSS! Now i quote you "you guys should cool your #### down" Thats not nice at all...
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by olumite2014(m): 9:27pm On Apr 25, 2015
I just receive this information that all the FAAN applicant should fill the employment form on their main website. I've copy the link. http://www.faannigeria.org/index.php/job-form

Am not sure if this is genuine but the form is available on FAAN main website.
The job reference number is the code that was sent to us for the interview.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by citizenjuwon(m): 9:42pm On Apr 25, 2015
olumite2014:
I just receive this information that all the FAAN applicant should fill the employment form on their main website. I've copy the link. http://www.faannigeria.org/index.php/job-form

was that the same way you got your invite for PFT and interview? Your level of intelligence sha! Well, desperation can make a wise man appear foolish. undecided
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by masquellett(m): 9:44pm On Apr 25, 2015
mcthewills:

The most illogical comment i've ever seen. And unfortunately, this rubbish will sound reasonable to some humans. If what is pasted above is reasonable to you, then you don't deserve an APL.
Thanx bro. God bless.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Annydan: 9:48pm On Apr 25, 2015
olumite2014:

That is not Faan website(www.faanrecruitment.org)beside that form has b there right from d first day n many pple applied for d job thru it but was not invited for online apt test. So I think d right website is d one wt dot com. My opinion
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by olumite2014(m): 10:17pm On Apr 25, 2015
All this argument is base on the bad leadership we have in this country,
The total number of people that did the FAAN interview is the whole country is not up to 6000 candidate,if things where to be right,it cost federal government nothing to recruit all those that did the interview.
The average salary that 6000 civil servant will receive till retirement age is not up to the 10 percent amount FG looses to political thief every week.

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Ibro2star: 10:23pm On Apr 25, 2015
masquellett:

Try to frame another one,maybe it can work out sha
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Ejimike: 10:30pm On Apr 25, 2015
Mark it, from authentic source
22 candidates per state selected
You can doubt it if u wish, but that doesn't change it authenticity.
Quote me wen the list come out in few weeks time
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by caesaraba(m): 10:40pm On Apr 25, 2015
Ejimike:

Impressive. More people with authentic info speaking out. Of course it won't make sense with those who ”used the same toilet with FAAN staff at Udi” so know it all. Will be nice to see the look on their faces when the list comes out. For now, let everyone hold their peace.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by DeanOlamide(m): 10:46pm On Apr 25, 2015
caesaraba:

Impressive. More people with authentic info speaking out. Of course it won't make sense with those who ”used the same toilet with FAAN staff at Udi” so know it all. Will be nice to see the look on their faces when the list comes out. For now, let everyone hold their peace.

What are u even passing out? Read ur comments before u paste them.... That guy just pass a descent information and u are here passing and commenting upside down..... U must have taken something harsh from emirate.

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by DeanOlamide(m): 10:48pm On Apr 25, 2015
Ejimike:

Nice one biko
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by teetopalad(m): 10:53pm On Apr 25, 2015
pypa:
Your state of posting is attached to the Appointment Letter, once u collect your appointment letter u will know the airpot ur posted. The the salary and allowance is very lucrative especially the allowance. Your status will change in Jesus name.
This guy is the spokesperson for FAAN on nairaland & doubles as recruitment officer in fact they are the one doing it.
Him& hapiruth are same, guessing, creating fallacies and shoving them down people's throat here.
They have daddy who's Aerodrome Fire Officer higher rank, whose rank they don't even know. imagine that!
who told them its only 750 they will recruit & still knows more than an NCAA Officer trying to correct them.
Should all UR claims turn out to b fluke eh, I swear we are going to flog UR buttocks here!!
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by DeanOlamide(m): 10:58pm On Apr 25, 2015
teetopalad:

This guy is the spokesperson for FAAN on nairaland & doubles as recruitment officer in fact they are the one doing it.
Him& hapiruth are same, guessing, creating fallacies and shoving them down people's throat here.
They have daddy who's Aerodrome Fire Officer higher rank, whose rank they don't even know. imagine that!
who told them its only 750 they will recruit & still knows more than an NCAA Officer trying to correct them.
Should all UR claims turn out to b fluke eh, I swear we are going to flog UR buttocks here!!

Hehehehehhehehehehe bros I go hold their legs for u.... I choose not to comment on their post cos I no see single sense in them....... That came down here to tell us where we will see where they post us to and our allowance and he has forgotten that most of us have seen APL tire and we can dispher where what is......... That one say him papa na high ranking officer in Faan and yet .....

Make them they bring their dreams down here .. Na jump we go dey jump pass.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by DeanOlamide(m): 11:00pm On Apr 25, 2015
pypa:
Your state of posting is attached to the Appointment Letter, once u collect your appointment letter u will know the airpot ur posted. The the salary and allowance is very lucrative especially the allowance. Your status will change in Jesus name.

Go to Bed!!!!!!!!
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by caesaraba(m): 11:08pm On Apr 25, 2015
DeanOlamide:

What are u even passing out? Read ur comments before u paste them.... That guy just pass a descent information and u are here passing and commenting upside down..... U must have taken something harsh from emirate.

Ah, you are still here boss? No need trading words sir. You've been out on this thread swinging an axe on anyone/ everyone who doesn't agree with your over 3000 staff figure. Continue o jaré. Pls just skip my posts abeg. U r d man. Peace.

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by DeanOlamide(m): 11:22pm On Apr 25, 2015
caesaraba:

Ah, you are still here boss? No need trading words sir. You've been out on this thread swinging an axe on anyone/ everyone who doesn't agree with your over 3000 staff figure. Continue o jaré. Pls just skip my posts abeg. U r d man. Peace.

Why are u against every idea or information stating the number Faan want self? U this guy, u sure say u no be bad belle so?

Tell me u were disqualified...... Just say it
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Ejimike: 11:30pm On Apr 25, 2015
Ejimike:
Both those selected and NOT selected will be notified via text n email.
The selected ones will be invited to come for documentation While those NOT selected will be informed that they weren't successful in the FAAN recruitment exercise so that they don't keeping on waiting/expecting appointment when others have resumed duty.
Congrats to my colleagues in advance

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by chuks404: 11:32pm On Apr 25, 2015
Ejimike:
[color=#006600][/color] this list will surprise many.that's 814 in total.its beginning to increase little by little. God help us. This info is becoming serious.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by ukeme200(m): 11:48pm On Apr 25, 2015
[quote author=Ejimike post=33110340]Mark it, from authentic source
Quote me wen the list come out in few weeks time[/quo

For all the 9 position advertised?? U know those on level 6 will be more than those on level 7 n 8. Well, let dem upload the list AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by pypa(m): 2:52am On Apr 26, 2015
Deanolamide u think say Na u get mouth pass because those ur bois they push u, u come they run ur mouth.... I rather not exchange words with u till after the list is out.

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by pypa(m): 3:09am On Apr 26, 2015
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by DeanOlamide(m): 5:20am On Apr 26, 2015
pypa:
Deanolamide u think say Na u get mouth pass because those ur bois they push u, u come they run ur mouth.... I rather not exchange words with u till after the list is out.

Na u sabi ooooooooooo oga....... Carry go person wey sabi......
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Ejimike: 9:21am On Apr 26, 2015
chuks404:
[color=#006600][/color] this list will surprise many.that's 814 in total.its beginning to increase little by little. God help us. This info is becoming serious.
Its NOT up to 814 becos some states will NOT get up to 22 slots e.g FCT, Ekiti etc.
Those with 750 source are the authentic info
Of course, those at GL 06 & 07 candidates have more slots/chances.
Congrats in advance to my fellow successful candidates
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Abusiyamah: 9:29am On Apr 26, 2015
DeanOlamide:

Hehehehehhehehehehe bros I go hold their legs for u.... I choose not to comment on their post cos I no see single sense in them....... That came down here to tell us where we will see where they post us to and our allowance and he has forgotten that most of us have seen APL tire and we can dispher where what is......... That one say him papa na high ranking officer in Faan and yet .....

Make them they bring their dreams down here .. Na jump we go dey jump pass.
Na soo i love this site there are people that will make you happy and there are people that will make angry chai
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by EdDave(m): 9:34am On Apr 26, 2015
It will be very interesting when the list eventually comes out; with everyone claiming authenticity, we will know who really has an insider.
#PatientlyWaiting
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by kaiye(m): 10:36am On Apr 26, 2015
anoda new wake is here again, we hope dat it will be d week we are waitin for, hope 2 see text messages advising us to check our mails for details. FAAN all eyes on u...
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by chuks404: 11:29am On Apr 26, 2015
Ejimike:

Its NOT up to 814 becos some states will NOT get up to 22 slots e.g FCT, Ekiti etc.
Those with 750 source are the authentic info
Of course, those at GL 06 & 07 candidates have more slots/chances.
Congrats in advance to my fellow successful candidates
[color=#006600][/color].thanks bro for the info. I pray God sees us through. Whether 750 or 3000.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Calculus007: 11:33am On Apr 26, 2015
Ejimike:
Even if som1 told u that u should have applied ur common sense to analyze it b4 postin here. I don't need anybody to tell me that FAAN will recruit 50% or above of those that made it to interview stage ( my xperience from govt recruitment). No of candidates short listed for interview were not equal for all states yet u blive it will be equal on final list. From my analysis, for the post I applied 4, 91 candidates were short listed from North region while 144 from South region ( from this, same no cannot be employed from both regions).

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (150) (Reply)

Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.