Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,775 members, 7,810,021 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:47 PM

Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. - Jobs/Vacancies (137) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. (437906 Views)

Fortis Mfb Online Aptitude Test Invite For Management Trainee / HARPS Online Aptitude Test. / FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE (faanrecruitment.com Or Faanonlineexam.com) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (150) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by tosibe(m): 9:15pm On May 09, 2015
400,000k is not too much. do u know much federal government is paying immigration and custom as furniture allowance after training.ordinary constable of police is collecting 250k after training as furniture allowance not talk of the whole Faan. cool your mind my fellow Faan staff God has taken us to a greater place already.

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by caesaraba(m): 9:17pm On May 09, 2015
tosibe:
400,000k is not too much. do u know much federal government is paying immigration and custom as furniture allowance after training.ordinary constable of police is collecting 250k after training as furniture allowance not talk of the whole Faan. cool your mind my fellow Faan staff God has taken us to a greater place already.

I like this jaree!
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by yemostar: 9:47pm On May 09, 2015
I have heard something similar, a friend of mine that works in the airport told me that after training they do pay up to 3-4 months salary at once and Ofcourse that includes various allowances... so the actual figure may even be more than 400k or less... we will soon find out...
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by ukeme200(m): 10:03pm On May 09, 2015
Let the info keeps flowing.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by tosibe(m): 10:05pm On May 09, 2015
furniture allowance is not part of salary. go and ask other uniform people that just finished training the put more light for you
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by senoreetah(f): 10:28pm On May 09, 2015
tchidi:
What next? Documentation!
I think the aptitude test 2 is for the ones they need to make up the needed number. If you read through, you'd see they said they'll now look at the hardcopy CV's to make up the number. My opinion sha.

Besides, that option is out of their website. undecided

Wghich state are u from dear
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by tosibe(m): 10:54pm On May 09, 2015
fellow Faan staff, the security training is 12weeks be preparing

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by senoreetah(f): 12:19am On May 10, 2015
Gentlemen and ladies, time to guard up

2 Likes

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Nobody: 5:54am On May 10, 2015
senoreetah:

Wghich state are u from dear

Abia state. smiley. What of you?
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by senoreetah(f): 6:12am On May 10, 2015
tchidi:

Abia state. smiley. What of you?

Enugu
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by olumite2014(m): 6:42am On May 10, 2015
senoreetah:

Imagine, no vex bros but this ur thinking is poverty related, how on earth do u think that FAAN will give 500 people 400k to share, instead they give u nothing, the amount is even small compared to what other coys give including banks, if u are made to work apart from ur state of residence, they will foot ur accomodation to a point till u get a place, that is if they dnt have staff quarters in that state
Okay
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by ukeme200(m): 6:00pm On May 10, 2015
tosibe:
fellow Faan staff, the security training is 12weeks be preparing

Any idea about fire fighting training
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Monalisa1(f): 11:53pm On May 10, 2015
Who got an sms frm FAAN dis evnin 4 PFT n interview on Tuesday 15th in abj?

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Nobody: 6:05am On May 11, 2015
I guess these guys are moving fast, to cover up the time. That's good.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by yemostar: 6:27am On May 11, 2015
I guess my assertion was right, FAAN is planning to speed up things with the second recruitment so that we will all go for training at the same time... If people have started receiving text msgs for pft and interview then there's no cause for alarm! Probably within the next 1-2 weeks everything should have fallen in place...
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by yemostar: 10:04am On May 11, 2015
Monalisa1:
Who got an sms frm FAAN dis evnin 4 PFT n interview on Tuesday 15th in abj?

But 15th of when, because the coming 15th of this month is Friday and not Tuesday.... So which Tuesday are you saying or u meant to say 12th?
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by terrifiesme(m): 3:08pm On May 11, 2015
yemostar:

But 15th of when, because the coming 15th of this month is Friday and not Tuesday.... So which Tuesday are you saying or u meant to say 12th?

Since the day Tuesday was indicated there, pls I will advice u go on Tuesday, probably the date was an error. Pls Tuesday it is. Don't go n loose an opportunity given to u. Wish u the best.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Monalisa1(f): 4:51pm On May 11, 2015
Sorry 12th dats tmr.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by iamkim7: 5:35pm On May 11, 2015
@Monalisa were u sms to report for PFT and interview?. I have not heard anyone else confirm he was called.
Let pray FAAN completes everything before may 29th. Its not the fear of cancellation but the fear that things may begin to drag and take too long immediately after handover. But it will have been really easy for FAAN to have simply taken the next set of high scorers in the first process then there will be no need for this 2nd process. And now we don't know how fast they are going to be with this one. Pray within the next 2 weeks they wrap up everything. Time no dey.
Meanwhile guys this thread is becoming stale lets bring it to life
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by neldue(f): 6:09pm On May 11, 2015
@Tchidi,am the other DMO from abia state on the list,hope u won't mind if I get your contact.thanks

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 11, 2015
neldue:
@Tchidi,am the other DMO from abia state on the list,hope u won't mind if I get your contact.thanks

Awww... *hug*
I'll send you a pm.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by yemostar: 6:17pm On May 11, 2015
well u should expect this thread to be going less active, alot of people were not shortlisted so what will you expect them to still be doing on this thread? Ofcourse they would have moved on... i know some number of people on this thread that doesn't even check this thread again and they were once very active... i wish all of them best of luck in their endeavours in life...
Now back to the matter, what are you expected to come with for documentation?
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by yemostar: 6:22pm On May 11, 2015
terrifiesme:

Since the day Tuesday was indicated there, pls I will advice u go on Tuesday, probably the date was an error. Pls Tuesday it is. Don't go n loose an opportunity given to u. Wish u the best.

@Terrifiesme, thanks bro for ur enthusiasm but to His Glory, am already shortlisted, am just trying to correct the comment of the other lady... but all the same thanks...
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by terrifiesme(m): 6:33pm On May 11, 2015
yemostar:

@Terrifiesme, thanks bro for ur enthusiasm but to His Glory, am already shortlisted, am just trying to correct the comment of the other lady... but all the same thanks...

Oh! Congratulations to u... Am happy for u. Sorry, it was a mistake anyways, it was really meant for the person with doubts. God bless u all...

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by yemostar: 6:44pm On May 11, 2015
Now my people i don't want to look too forward or selfish, but i have created a watsapp group where we can discuss some urgent issues if the needs arises... anybody interested can join, this is the number... 08095641997 (indicate to me you are from here) thanks... mind you it doesn't mean in anyway that we can't still meet here... Now i did this because for one thing, this thread is going stale...
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by yemostar: 6:45pm On May 11, 2015
kiss

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Nobody: 6:54pm On May 11, 2015
yemostar:
Now my people i don't want to look too forward or selfish, but i have created a watsapp group where we can discuss some urgent issues if the needs arises... anybody interested can join, this is the number... 08095641997 (indicate to me you are from here) thanks... mind you it doesn't mean in anyway that we can't still meet here...

Cc : Neldue
Add up here let's chat.

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by ukeme200(m): 7:55pm On May 11, 2015
yemostar:
Now my people i don't want to look too forward or selfish, but i have created a watsapp group where we can discuss some urgent issues if the needs arises... anybody interested can join, this is the number... 08095641997 (indicate to me you are from here) thanks... mind you it doesn't mean in anyway that we can't still meet here... Now i did this because for one thing, this thread is going stale...

You're on point. This thread is no longer active..
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by muba2sure(m): 8:48pm On May 11, 2015
Helo House,hw we discusin n deliberatin on furtha procesin abt dis recruitment nw..congrat to al dat made d list

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by olumite2014(m): 11:04am On May 12, 2015
Please what is the latest.

(1) (2) (3) ... (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) ... (150) (Reply)

Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.