Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,592 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. - Jobs/Vacancies (138) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. (438958 Views)

Fortis Mfb Online Aptitude Test Invite For Management Trainee / HARPS Online Aptitude Test. / FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE (faanrecruitment.com Or Faanonlineexam.com) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) ... (150) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by babswalter: 3:36pm On May 12, 2015
Bro my name was among d list, pls I need to ask u a question. Hope dos shortlisted will not do another aptitud test
pypa:
Gradually the Appointment letter can be likened to the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. Nobody knows the day or hour, it will come like a thief in the nite. All the top FAAN staff i contact are saying the same thing I.e the list has been compiled and sent to the ministry, the ministry has taken over, u will soon be called, arrangements are being made for logistics and training etc. One thing is certain, our patience is being tested and our resolve must remain strong. That's is why I am using this opportunity to call upon the babes in the house who have personal contacts to the director, permanent secretary or minister of aviation to prevail upon dis top men in order to hasten the whole process. Even if you know a friend that knows someone that is close to the above cited senior ministry officials please no effort is to small. We are ready to resume training from home, we don't need much logistics. Just give us the AP letters so we can sign as staff of FAAN before Sai Baba resumes office. Let us know our fate so we can move on with our various lives. Justify the saying what a man can do a woman can do better.

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by moral131(m): 5:05pm On May 12, 2015
@pypa-Correct i love your post, let them hasten this recruitment before may 29, nairalanders should help me thank GOD i'm among the selected candidate for employment.

2 Likes

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Rafwealth: 5:21pm On May 12, 2015
Please house, how does FAAÑ remuneration package look like?
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Ejemen7: 5:45pm On May 12, 2015
Pls,was Anybody shortlisted for Interview 2moro?...I mean for DMO II...Just wanna be sure...Tanx
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by babswalter: 10:43am On May 13, 2015
Pls house what's d latest on faan recruitment, any update after d final shortlist?
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by ajiyabod: 1:36pm On May 13, 2015

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by moral131(m): 6:59am On May 14, 2015
Why the thread is inactive, what's going on my brothers.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by EdDave(m): 7:22am On May 14, 2015
Anybody with insider information should pls tell us what's going on.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Nobody: 7:23am On May 14, 2015
Make una get patience na!! undecided undecided
The wait is killing, yes. But wetin man go do? Wait and Pray!
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by yemostar: 2:24pm On May 14, 2015
moral131:
Why the thread is inactive, what's going on my brothers.

Are you still asking why the thread is inactive!? you should know by now bro.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by moral131(m): 6:15pm On May 14, 2015
Please go to another thread
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by sallyjegz(f): 8:12pm On May 14, 2015
terrifiesme:
Do not tell me most of u were banking on that rumour of getting appointment letters today. Well, it could have happened but when I did a little analysis, I wasn't hoping it ll happen. I will state why, first thing is I believed despite the rumour and how authentic the information may be, and irrespective of who their sources were, the thing is simple, so far so good, from the onset there has always been an extension of dates from the application, to the online test, PFT and interview dates. There were always extension of the said dates to close all those phases. So, when it comes to appointment letter I knew it won't hold today because there might be an extension of date as usual and considering what the event the nation is going thru now, ELECTION... this has affected so many activities in the country that even private firms as greatly affected not to talk of a federal owned agency. So u shd ve known that a day to election might be out of it, there ll be no serious work In the office as so people would be travelling, so to go vote, some just for safety and all that. So would will remain in the office to do the job of printing out the letters and calling on successful people. Nevertheless it's going to happen. Let's just hope on the week ahead. And finally tomao is the d day, go vote for who u think is best for u... as for me it's GEJ, and note whoever wins, wouldn't change the fact that we would still be called up for our appointment letter, so pls no Violence, vote ur party and let whoever wins, win because life continues.. best of luck people...
hi pls do you know if have as conclude their ongoing pft. Test and interview.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by sallyjegz(f): 8:17pm On May 14, 2015
sallyjegz:
hi pls do you knw if faan has conclude their ongoing pft. Test and interview.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by donbello(m): 7:13am On May 15, 2015
please any news as to when documentation will take place
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by terrifiesme(m): 10:45am On May 15, 2015
donbello:
please any news as to when documentation will take place

No news, u will be notified by FAAN when it's time for that. Thru their website and possibly thru text msgs as well. So be patient. Though soonest.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by terrifiesme(m): 10:49am On May 15, 2015
sallyjegz:
hi pls do you know if have as conclude their ongoing pft. Test and interview.

To the best of my knowledge it has been concluded. As stated on their site if u visit it, "exercise concluded". So it is.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Kyimani: 11:57am On May 15, 2015
pls can someone avail Mi wt d list of candidate's selected for ptf and interview pls
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by terrifiesme(m): 3:41pm On May 15, 2015
Kyimani:
pls can someone avail Mi wt d list of candidate's selected for ptf and interview pls

Sorry to ask, but what is it u need it for, these are phases that they have passed long ago, so why needed now?
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Ibro2star: 3:54pm On May 15, 2015
Exercise concluded?how wud they fill other vacancies?....o ga ooo,naija....Lols
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Saorchy(m): 10:25pm On May 15, 2015
FAAN sent out messages for online aptitude test to some people and after that...they conducted PFT and Interview for the successful candidates as of Tuesday until Thursday from the information I got from those that participated. I don't know if it has been concluded as of now buh I think they might have concluded so they can work on the list and release it before the end of next week, then release the date and time of documentation cum Training as Nigeria Immigration Service have concluded their exercise and the successful candidates are to collect their appointment letters as from 25th May. So I urge all the successful shortlisted candidates to chill as the process is coming to an end.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by TheLaughter: 6:25am On May 16, 2015
Wishing you guys the best...
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by uche87(m): 12:11pm On May 16, 2015
http://nigeriana.org/139418.html EXPOSED! The woes of FAAN and IMMIGRATION recruitment in Nigeria. Where are we heading to?

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by senoreetah(f): 12:07am On May 17, 2015
uche87:
http://nigeriana.org/139418.html EXPOSED! The woes of FAAN and IMMIGRATION recruitment in Nigeria. Where are we heading to?

Just cos u were not choosen does not mean does choosen where not qualified, stop crying fowl where there is none, u life should not be tied to FAAN, why limiting urself?, they have given their criteria, is it not cos they made it public? Do u question chevron, nnpc, banks, etc when they don't chose u?. Abeg move on with ur life

3 Likes

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Rafwealth: 4:26am On May 17, 2015
@Uche 28, the writer of that article has no concrete fact. Wellahi I was selected for FAAN without knowing anybody in FAAn. so it is a wrong assumption.

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by segzymme: 5:09am On May 17, 2015
I think the writer should explain how he/she would have conducted the recruitment better. Let's stop behaving as if good thing can never b done in naija. Though may not b perfect as u expected, but the recruitment committee has gotten a pass mark. Let's encourage them. May God help us. I know so many ppl on the list that got the job on merit.

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by yemostar: 7:37am On May 17, 2015
uche87:

Bro, i have read it through! And whatever will make him write that can only mean he is in deep pain of disappointment! Now i ask you, do you think he would have written that if FAAN or immigration has shortlisted him? Ofcourse NOT! See that is LIFE, we gain at times and loose also at times, now by the SPECIAL GRACE OF GOD ALMIGHTY, i was shortlisted for SO II and i would have written something very contrary to what George O(the writer) wrote against Faan and NIS... And i have a load of more people that Faan shortlisted without knowing a SOUL in Faan! So what do you suppose we would write concerning Faan in particular? Take it or leave it bro, as far as i and other people that were shortlisted by Faan without the help of any body in faan except GOD are concerned, FAAN CONDUCTED FREE AND FAIR RECRUITMENT!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by caesaraba(m): 7:44am On May 17, 2015
yemostar:

Bro, i have read it through! And whatever will make him write that can only mean he is in deep pain of disappointment! Now i ask you, do you think he would have written that if FAAN or immigration has shortlisted him? Ofcourse NOT! See that is LIFE, we gain at times and loose also at times, now by the SPECIAL GRACE OF GOD ALMIGHTY, i was shortlisted for SO II and i would have written something very contrary to what George O(the writer) wrote against Faan and NIS... And i have a load of more people that Faan shortlisted without knowing a SOUL in Faan! So what do you suppose we would write concerning Faan in particular? Take it or leave it bro, as far as i and other people that were shortlisted by Faan without the help of any body in faan except GOD are concerned, FAAN CONDUCTED FREE AND FAIR RECRUITMENT!

Word!

2 Likes

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Adamhass: 8:01am On May 17, 2015
Good morning the house
Please any one knows when FAAN will conducted the supplementery recruitment to fill the remaining qoater for states that left behind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by yemostar: 8:05am On May 17, 2015
Adamhass:
Good morning the house
Please any one knows when FAAN will conducted the supplementery recruitment to fill the remaining qoater for states that left behind.

Bro, FAAN has concluded already the second recruitment exercise! all we are waiting for now is to be called for documentation …
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Adamhass: 8:07am On May 17, 2015
Please House
Any person with information on when is the second recruitment of FAAN for the remaining states to fill their qoater?
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Adamhass: 8:13am On May 17, 2015
When was that Bro,
But the list were in their site. Please joke apart tell me the truth.

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) ... (150) (Reply)

Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.