Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. - Jobs/Vacancies (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. (438843 Views)

Fortis Mfb Online Aptitude Test Invite For Management Trainee / HARPS Online Aptitude Test. / FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE (faanrecruitment.com Or Faanonlineexam.com) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (150) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by zibling(f): 10:38pm On Mar 01, 2015
is there still hope for those who havent gotten invite to write the test

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by bleej01: 10:52pm On Mar 01, 2015
I got a mail to log in and take test as that the site is back on and that batches have been scrapped to allow people log in easily but meanwhile I havent gotten a username and password from them before now like other people. Was the mail a mistake or was it sent to everyone that applied, shortlisted or not. what can do? I need assistance ASAP
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by bleej01: 10:56pm On Mar 01, 2015
zibling:
is there still hope for those who havent gotten invite to write the test
pls did you get the new mail asking you to log in even without getting a username or pword?
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by demolanaking(m): 11:05pm On Mar 01, 2015
I have done my test for four times now, but no result. anytime I tried to submit, it will show me retake limit has been reached. pls help me ooo
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by gistme1759: 11:05pm On Mar 01, 2015
Tnx a lot, av bn on it since mrning, but I dint receive *exam successfully submitted* even I dint receive any email of my scores, buh as I used this faanonlineexam.com, am able to login, and my scores was sent to my inbox immediately I clicked submit
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by bleej01: 11:08pm On Mar 01, 2015
musco4me:
Just got this mail from FAAN. If u have nt written please try harder now. Dear FAAN Recruitment Candidate:
I write to inform you that the Online Aptitude test Portal is now open for all candidates to log in and take the test. We are suspending the batching process to enable more people gain access to the test portal. You may have experienced challenges with the login or may not have had access. The site is open and accessible now. Please try it today.

Also you may not be aware, but you can also take the test on your phone if you subscribed to a data plan on your phone. The same directions and restrictions apply when you log on.

REMEMBER, THE RECRUITMENT PROCESS IS ABSOLUTELY FREE OF CHARGE.

IF YOU HAVE ALREADY TAKEN THE TEST, DISREGARD THIS MESSAGE

Thank you for participating.

Happy Sunday and happy new month.

Much regards
Manager
FAAN Recruitment
I got same message but I've never been sent login details. Were you?
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by 00pman: 11:12pm On Mar 01, 2015
thanks house,i finally made it through,but i did it twice got 73% in the first one and 75% in the second one.....anyone goes o
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by harrysterol(m): 11:29pm On Mar 01, 2015
demolanaking:
I have done my test for four times now, but no result. anytime I tried to submit, it will show me retake limit has been reached. pls help me ooo
Wait o, with a phone or pc? and is d exams questions always popping up each time u take it?
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by harrysterol(m): 11:30pm On Mar 01, 2015
00pman:
thanks house,i finally made it through,but i did it twice got 73% in the first one and 75% in the second one.....anyone goes o
was mail sent to u in d both exams?
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by 00pman: 11:37pm On Mar 01, 2015
just the first one
harrysterol:
was mail sent to u in d both exams?
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by harrysterol(m): 11:40pm On Mar 01, 2015
00pman:
just the first one
mail was sent for the first 1 65% wnted to retake sha, bt since it was just d first mail i guess that what d database has recorded , n did u do both test today?
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by 00pman: 11:47pm On Mar 01, 2015
just now,i thought the first one didnt go through because no score was displayed and no email but when i finished the second one,the mail for the first came in,it was network wahala
harrysterol:
mail was sent for the first 1 65% wnted to retake sha, bt since it was just d first mail i guess that what d database has recorded , n did u do both test today?
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by harrysterol(m): 11:50pm On Mar 01, 2015
00pman:
just now,i thought the first one didnt go through because no score was displayed and no email but when i finished the second one,the mail for the first came in,it was network wahala
well no light i dont want to risk half way job cheesy will try again if light pops on at night
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by emmydams(m): 11:50pm On Mar 01, 2015
demolanaking:
bleej01:
I got a mail to log in and take test as that the site is back on and that batches have been scrapped to allow people log in easily but meanwhile I havent gotten a username and password from them before now like other people. Was the mail a mistake or was it sent to everyone that applied, shortlisted or not. what can do? I need assistance ASAP
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by emmydams(m): 11:54pm On Mar 01, 2015
Pls who hot dis message when trying to log in? Can someone pls help?

Warning
Login denied! Your account has either been blocked or you have not activated it yet.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by emmydams(m): 11:56pm On Mar 01, 2015
emmydams:
Pls who hot dis message when trying to log in? Can someone pls help?

Warning
Login denied! Your account has either been blocked or you have not activated it yet.

Can I activate the account if yes, how?
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by harrysterol(m): 12:02am On Mar 02, 2015
emmydams:

Can I activate the account if yes, how?
use a phone to login
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Smallville4live(m): 12:50am On Mar 02, 2015
Pls if you did it once I want you to log in and see if your score is being displayed. I've been logging in and no score is showing. I keep on seeing same thing.
TIME:
Level:
Pass %:

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Tinasunday: 12:58am On Mar 02, 2015
Have tried with my pc, mobile phones and it is still the same error "retake limit has been reached". What will I do nowwwwwwww ohh? Since morning still the same ohhh
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by innocentoh(m): 1:35am On Mar 02, 2015
Have been tying it since morning. even till this 1:30 am it's not working at all.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by demolanaking(m): 2:24am On Mar 02, 2015
same problem here
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by datjohn(m): 2:39am On Mar 02, 2015
Pls, I might need some help here.
I tried d test twice, finished, previewd, n clickd "submit" den my result was not shown to me, all I saw was a blank page with "invalid token" written on it.
Pls wat cud dat mean?
Or am I d only person in dis predicament?
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by demolanaking(m): 3:00am On Mar 02, 2015
Error
The retake limit has been
reached for this exam, if you
believe this is an error please
contact the administrator for
further assitance . any help for this pls
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Smallville4live(m): 4:40am On Mar 02, 2015
datjohn:
Pls, I might need some help here.
I tried d test twice, finished, previewd, n clickd "submit" den my result was not shown to me, all I saw was a blank page with "invalid token" written on it.
Pls wat cud dat mean?
Or am I d only person in dis predicament?

I saw something like that too on Friday when I did mine. My own happen when my page refreshed doing the test and it started from the beginning again so after the exam I sumbitted and it gave me "invalid token". I complained to them on Sunday and finally did my test in the evening and made it. My score was sent to my mail immediately I finished.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by onochieco(m): 6:13am On Mar 02, 2015
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by harrysterol(m): 6:36am On Mar 02, 2015
For those that wrote twice and asking what gonna happen to the first score
Here is what faan said

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by princewealth: 7:26am On Mar 02, 2015
Guys I don't really know the fate of those of us that were time out and consequently signed PFF automatically by the system with clicking summit or review. I ve tried written bu the response is. test limit exceeded. guys what should we do?

meanwhile someone help me with faan email pls
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by terrifiesme(m): 7:34am On Mar 02, 2015
dmcdad:

shocked

Na wa oooooo. English no easy sha.cheesy

Lol, true, it's actually not easy, it was when I saw ur comments that I actually went back to what I posted and I couldn't help but at mock myself. Well, it's one of those things. I was in my duty post in church while I tried to make that post. Of which using ur phone during such period on duty post is prohibited. So I wasn't really concentrating much but I need pass a msg as at that time, else, I will forget it. U got me there bro... well done. no be ur fault. See ur popcorn nose and kilishi ear.. grin
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by princewealth: 7:39am On Mar 02, 2015
Error
The retake limit has been reached for this
exam, if you believe this is an error please
contact the administrator for further
assitance.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by samuelfil: 7:54am On Mar 02, 2015
I have tried login in too but still saying login denied! Your account has been blocked or you have not yet activated it.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by phlexy2k13(m): 8:15am On Mar 02, 2015
wat's going 2 be our fate 4 dose dat we keep seeing d msg retake limit has been reached, share view or info on it.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by nicoco01: 8:35am On Mar 02, 2015
If you ve not seen ur result, Pls check ur in box and spam in ur email address, and the person Dat got email without invitation, someone used ur email to register

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (150) (Reply)

Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.