Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,796 members, 7,820,794 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. - Jobs/Vacancies (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. (438828 Views)

Fortis Mfb Online Aptitude Test Invite For Management Trainee / HARPS Online Aptitude Test. / FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE (faanrecruitment.com Or Faanonlineexam.com) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (150) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by nicoco01: 8:38am On Mar 02, 2015
If u r receiving exceeding Limit, dat means u ve a result already check ur email inbox and spam
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by christophine29: 8:41am On Mar 02, 2015
I've bin trying to login but its showing login denied pls house any help on wat to do?
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by princewealth: 8:48am On Mar 02, 2015
christophine29:
I've bin trying to login but its showing login denied pls house any help on wat to do?

No result no email, nothing at all.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by christophine29: 8:54am On Mar 02, 2015
I've not even written the text talk abt result
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by christophine29: 8:56am On Mar 02, 2015
princewealth:

No result no email, nothing at all.
I hav not written d text talk abt result

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by taiwotosho22(m): 9:07am On Mar 02, 2015
Please someone should help me with the hotline
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Nobody: 9:17am On Mar 02, 2015
Please is there any hope for those that received the ''exceed limit...'' error message? I got the message as i attempted the first question and haven't received any message/result via email or sms.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by samuelfil: 9:18am On Mar 02, 2015
Now they displayed register here on di site, that once u register with your login name and password, we will b activated and email or text msg would be sent to enable us login for the aptitude test. But I just did it and its still saying login denied! Your account not yet activated.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Nobody: 9:19am On Mar 02, 2015
christophine29:
login via www.faanonlineexam.com

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by nicoco01: 9:23am On Mar 02, 2015
Keep trying, u would ve keep on trying since, now is after 8, also do u type ur password very well, it's password***** type d word password 'n d five digit of d username
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Azazi(m): 9:27am On Mar 02, 2015
have seen my result before n wrote again hope it doesnt have a negative effect
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by smile706(m): 9:33am On Mar 02, 2015
onochieco:
Just in time, and i got 50% grin
for all that scored well, i hail ooo, and for others..... #GodWin
What are questions asked. Please
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Suffy: 9:43am On Mar 02, 2015
Any idea on what the next stage will be like? Interview or fitness test?
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Ibro2star: 9:50am On Mar 02, 2015
Please,did any1 write online test for SECURITY CADET(GL06)?Response pls

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by jentlemanjoe(m): 10:16am On Mar 02, 2015
If you having issues, send an SMS to the line provided as contact. Do not expect a reply but try again, the issue will have been resolved. I had series of issues and each time I continually sent a mail to the contact numbers until it was eventually resolve. Folks, don't give up until you are sure the next phase have been fixed.
PS: Include your username or email in the SMS you send.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by eedris07(m): 10:22am On Mar 02, 2015
lakecyd:

Guy just try again, I believe its a two time trial, I did mine twice too. U can still pass

Thanks bro!!
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by samuelfil: 10:32am On Mar 02, 2015
Christophine thnks for d help I use d faanonlineexam.com and it open now although I was not prepared bkos it was jus a trial I did to see if it will open and bhold it open but afraid of login out I had no choice than to do d text. But tnk God I made 53%
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by MrSloan(m): 10:45am On Mar 02, 2015
Thank God oh.. finally wrote this morning and I passed. Use this site "http://faanonlineexam.com/". If after putting your user name and password and it still doesn't pull through, try using the "take exam" link at the bottom of the page. Repeat process till you pull through.

And yeah, even after seeing my score at the site, they still sent it to my mail (inbox).

Exam questions? The usual current affairs, maths and english. Didn't have the liberty to munch the screen as time ran like kilode! Lolz.. G'luck guys, Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Nobody: 10:57am On Mar 02, 2015
Yes! I just received mine now,anyone else that have done the text b4?
You have been selected for Online Aptitude Test. Go to www.faanonlineexam.com LOGIN NAME:***** PASSWORD:password***** TIME: between now and 6pm tomorrow
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by scoield(m): 10:58am On Mar 02, 2015
demolanaking:
Error
The retake limit has been
reached for this exam, if you
believe this is an error please
contact the administrator for
further assitance . any help for this pls

Was having d same problem for d past 2dys but was able 2 write mine 2dy and was sent my score to my mailbox. When u log in click on write test.just keep tryin y sendin dem a comlaint mail and text cos I also did dat b4 it went
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by MrSloan(m): 10:58am On Mar 02, 2015
Suffy:
Any idea on what the next stage will be like? Interview or fitness test?

According to the mail, "Only applicants who have successfully passed this exam will be considered for interview." So I think the next stage should be interview. #MyThoughtsThough

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Highdee860(m): 11:27am On Mar 02, 2015
Did FAAN extend the clossing date for the test ?
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by soltex(m): 11:27am On Mar 02, 2015
Didn't get invite from FAAN.
just want to know if any1 dat got invite for SOll was able to write d exam?
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by fohlarp: 11:46am On Mar 02, 2015
berryaustin:
You have been selected for Online Aptitude Test. Go to www.faanonlineexam.com LOGIN NAME:***** PASSWORD:password***** TIME: between now and 6pm tomorrow
U mn U jst got d invite,pls wch pstn?
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Geraldboy(m): 11:47am On Mar 02, 2015
soltex:
Didn't get invite from FAAN.
just want to know if any1 dat got invite for SOll was able to write d exam?
yea I wrote the exam
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by soltex(m): 12:20pm On Mar 02, 2015
Geraldboy:
yea I wrote the exam
ok tnks
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by soltex(m): 12:21pm On Mar 02, 2015
berryaustin:
was it your 1st invite and which position?
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by joshdgr8: 12:36pm On Mar 02, 2015
please when I wrote the test on Saturday I finished and submitted but in the process of it loading to show my score what I got was an error page. since then if I try login in to take the test I use to see exam limited exceeded contact administrator. please what should I do. thank u
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Izegbha: 12:43pm On Mar 02, 2015
bleej01:
I got same message but I've never been sent login details. Were you?

was unable to summit on Saturday , just did the test now, i got 62%
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Highdee860(m): 12:44pm On Mar 02, 2015
joshdgr8:
please when I wrote the test on Saturday I finished and submitted but in the process of it loading to show my score what I got was an error page. since then if I try login in to take the test I use to see exam limited exceeded contact administrator. please what should I do. thank u
which of d post did u applied for
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by joshdgr8: 12:49pm On Mar 02, 2015
Highdee860:

which of d post did u applied for
I applied for DMO 11
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 02, 2015
Ronke001:

I got it too and I've never received log-in details b4.

Where do u stay in Ibadan? I'm at challenge area

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (150) (Reply)

Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.