Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. - Jobs/Vacancies (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. (438773 Views)

Fortis Mfb Online Aptitude Test Invite For Management Trainee / HARPS Online Aptitude Test. / FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE (faanrecruitment.com Or Faanonlineexam.com) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (150) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Patgotswagz(m): 12:19pm On Mar 03, 2015
just do what u are told to do.
I recieved this msg dis morning

'You have been selected for Online Aptitude Test. Go to www.faanrecruitment.com LOGIN NAME:xxxx PASSWORD: password xxxx DATE:25/2/2015,TIME:10:00-11:00AM"
has anyone recieved d same msg pls? nd how is d test going to be? any idea pls.[/quote
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Patgotswagz(m): 12:34pm On Mar 03, 2015
i got above 50 and passed . did any score 70marks here
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Patgotswagz(m): 12:43pm On Mar 03, 2015
i also passed bro
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by innocentoh(m): 12:47pm On Mar 03, 2015
To check ur score first open www.faanrecruitment.com then login and then paste this code on the address bar of the browser and the refresh the browser.

Here are the codes:
For www.faanrecruitment.com use this:
http://faanrecruitment.com/index.php?option=com_babelu_exams&view=results&id=1

For www.faanonlineexam.com use this:
http://faanonlineexam.com/index.php?option=com_babelu_exams&view=results&id=1

Or better still, login to any of the sites (ie whichever one u used for the test) and when u are logged in, come back here and click on the respective link above.

But Note: If you did not see your score, it doesn't mean that u have no score, as the site administrators might have pulled the score out or block it from being called up. But this process works if you apply it say within 24 hours of having taken the test. so, note that displaying NO RECORD does not mean that your score was not captured by the site. Instead it might be that the administrator has hidden the record from your access.
So if you actually saw your score when you toke the test, I advice you disregard the NO RECORD message.

Thanks

Those links should be able to call up your score for each sites respectively.
GOOD LUCK!
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by sonssyo: 1:02pm On Mar 03, 2015
innocentoh:
To check ur score first open www.faanrecruitment.com then login and then paste this code on the address bar of the browser and the refresh the browser. Here is the code:

These should be able to call up your score for each sites respectively.
GOOD LUCK!

so if i try it now,i will see my previous score? i didnt get any mail frm demoooo. pple ar just confusing everybody wit dis mail oooo.dey sent me a mail on sunday,statg if i hv nt taken dat i shld log in,if i hv taken,i shld ignore d message.dis mail stuff started on
d 1st march
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by edlynnoel: 1:10pm On Mar 03, 2015
Hi all, has any security officer been invited for online text yet,cos I hv'nt been invited oooo.Plz my peo. help me confirm,m seriously worried.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by innocentoh(m): 1:18pm On Mar 03, 2015
sonssyo:

so if i try it now,i will see my previous score? i didnt get any mail frm demoooo. pple ar just confusing everybody wit dis mail oooo.dey sent me a mail on sunday,statg if i hv nt taken dat i shld log in,if i hv taken,i shld ignore d message.dis mail stuff started on
d 1st march
@sonssyo u can call me: 08038376976

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Alorotimi: 1:29pm On Mar 03, 2015
i applied for security officer 2 and i got invite yesterday around 3pm. But i could not access the test through the password and login name send to me. your password and user name is not match is the complaint whenever i try to log in
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Geniero: 1:37pm On Mar 03, 2015
innocentoh:
To check ur score first open www.faanrecruitment.com then login and then paste this code on the address bar of the browser and the refresh the browser.
Here are the codes:
Or better still, login to any of the sites (ie whichever one u used for the test) and when u are logged in, come back here and click on the respective link above.
But Note: If you did not see your score, it doesn't mean that u have no score as the site administrators might have pulled the score out or block it from being called up. But this process worked as at yesterday when I tried it.
GOOD LUCK!
innocentoh:
Here are the codes:
But Note: If you did not see your score, it doesn't mean that u have no score as the site administrators might have pulled the score out or block it from being called up. But this process worked as at yesterday when I tried it.
GOOD LUCK!

I did exactly as you stated above what i discovered was NO RECORD...Take exam...any advice?
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Izygab(m): 2:02pm On Mar 03, 2015
Yh bro.. I got the invite and a double reschedule, was able to sit for it on Saturday nyt.. and I passed the cut-off mark, I was so happy and thankful to God,though I expected a higher score but the maths took me unaware and I wasn't with a calculator, so I left almost all d maths undone
vivalavida:
Have anyone who applied for aerodrome gotten any test sms? A friend is worried
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Nobody: 2:06pm On Mar 03, 2015
Patgotswagz:
just do what u are told to do.
I recieved this msg dis morning

'You have been selected for Online Aptitude Test. Go to www.faanrecruitment.com LOGIN NAME:xxxx PASSWORD: password xxxx DATE:25/2/2015,TIME:10:00-11:00AM"
has anyone recieved d same msg pls? nd how is d test going to be? any idea pls.[/quote
recheck ur date.... Ow did u manage to register talkless of writing d exam. Nd after writing d exam nd 'passed' u r still excited u were sent test invite.pls dis forum is not for babies
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by innocentoh(m): 2:20pm On Mar 03, 2015
Geniero:

I did exactly as you stated above what i discovered was NO RECORD...Take exam...any advice?
Note that displaying NO RECORD does not mean that your score was not captured by the site. It might be the administrator has hidden the record from your access.
So if you actually saw your score when you toke the test, I advice you disregard the NO RECORD message.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by naira0(m): 2:21pm On Mar 03, 2015
Tosinayoko:
recheck ur date.... Ow did u manage to register talkless of writing d exam. Nd after writing d exam nd 'passed' u r still excited u were sent test invite.pls dis forum is not for babies

If u just got ds msg, visit d cyber straight away and write ur test. Having gone tru all d commentaries on ds thread, ur qstn is very absurd.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by naira0(m): 2:25pm On Mar 03, 2015
innocentoh:

Here are the codes:

But Note: If you did not see your score, it doesn't mean that u have no score, as the site administrators might have pulled the score out or block it from being called up. But this process worked as at yesterday when I tried it. so, note that displaying NO RECORD does not mean that your score was not captured by the site. Instead it might be that the administrator has hidden the record from your access.

Thanks

GOOD LUCK!

Brother how sure are you about this link. I hope its nt meant for dubious intents. I hope its not a phishing tool?
Just asking shaa
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Nobody: 3:29pm On Mar 03, 2015
naira0:

If u just got ds msg, visit d cyber straight away and write ur test. Having gone tru all d commentaries on ds thread, ur qstn is very absurd.
im sure u r an igbo boy.... Must u use an abusive word? U dont kno who im refering to u just jump d gun. Check d trend of comments of the person i quoted nd asked question,then u ll understand my question.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by scoield(m): 3:34pm On Mar 03, 2015
innocentoh:
In case u write on phone and was unable to submit due to adobe flash error, Log in again using on a laptop or desktop dont use firefox use explorer so that u will not be redirected to www.faanolineexam.com, except that is where u initially write it on your phone, (because you cant write on www.faanrecruitment.com and submit on www.faanolineexam.com. so note the difference) so, the browser will take u to a page where u will see an Icon "Review" click on the "review" Icon. and your test will be submitted and your score will be displayed. call me on 08038376976 I will explain further.

I worte on faanonlineexam for the post of DM and scored 65 and was even mailed my score..hope am stil in order?
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by scoield(m): 3:34pm On Mar 03, 2015
innocentoh:
In case u write on phone and was unable to submit due to adobe flash error, Log in again using on a laptop or desktop dont use firefox use explorer so that u will not be redirected to www.faanolineexam.com, except that is where u initially write it on your phone, (because you cant write on www.faanrecruitment.com and submit on www.faanolineexam.com. so note the difference) so, the browser will take u to a page where u will see an Icon "Review" click on the "review" Icon. and your test will be submitted and your score will be displayed. call me on 08038376976 I will explain further.

I wrote on faanonlineexam for the post of DM and scored 65 and was even mailed my score..hope am stil in order?
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Amyeo: 3:44pm On Mar 03, 2015
Pls Someone should help me out,I wrote the apititude test and submited my answer,after that my result came out but no mail yet.What should i do?ASAP
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by naira0(m): 4:16pm On Mar 03, 2015
Tosinayoko:
im sure u r an igbo boy.... Must u use an abusive word? U dont kno who im refering to u just jump d gun. Check d trend of comments of the person i quoted nd asked question,then u ll understand my question.

Hehehe! Apologies broda. I wanted to quote @Patgotswagz. I erronuously quoted u.

But it was wrong of you to hav attacked ppl of ibo descent. By implication, dats wat u jst did. I hop u knw it kud incite tribal wars in here and its against d rule (NairaLand).

Two wrongs don't make a right!
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by pascalike(m): 4:34pm On Mar 03, 2015
ladies and gentlemen the login is currently under construction, don't worry if you were unable to login now, it does not mean that you are not elegible for the test. just chill and feel relaxed and give it a try maybe in 1hours time from the last time you tried login in...
no allow make HBP catch you!!
thank you all...
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by pascalike(m): 4:41pm On Mar 03, 2015
any one still xperiecing error limit reached blabla... after login in..should endeavor to contact asap for further assistance...check my previous message for inquiry
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by ohosi4real(m): 4:49pm On Mar 03, 2015
Pls I need help , faan send me login and password code to login 4 atude test but I try not open.' Username and password not match' can some one help me found solution to it. Am still in cafe since ystrday.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 03, 2015
ohosi4real:
Pls I need help , faan send me login and password code to login 4 atude test but I try not open.' Username and password not match' can some one help me found solution to it. Am still in cafe since ystrday.
same here oooo
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Mypeople2(m): 5:33pm On Mar 03, 2015
Amyeo:
Pls Someone should help me out,I wrote the apititude test and submited my answer,after that my result came out but no mail yet.What should i do?ASAP
Go to your account and check your spam. Your score is there
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Nobody: 5:38pm On Mar 03, 2015
it has changed story... Na its saying section has expired,login later
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 03, 2015
from session expired to invalid token
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Amyeo: 6:05pm On Mar 03, 2015
[I have check my mail but inbox and spam no score oo] Go to your account and check your spam. Your score is there [/quote]
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by kwembehA: 6:15pm On Mar 03, 2015
when this test thing go finish sef? thiis people no know say time no dey? abeg make dem do quick make we enter the next process jaree... i still get physical fitness test and interview before collecting my appointment letter... abeg make una write this test fast jare make person get hope of starting work this month>>>>>

3 Likes

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by adelcole(m): 6:41pm On Mar 03, 2015
Please nairalanders. Is it because I don't receive confirmation in my email when I applied that makes me not to receive texts for writing test like odas. *worried* cus i applied for AFO II and i ve read tired as many people av bn doing the tests.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by naira0(m): 7:08pm On Mar 03, 2015
[size=18pt]Lets know those who are ready for stage II

If you are eagerly waiting for the start of the
next recruitment stage, click LIKE. If
otherwise, click SHARE.
[/size]

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by crudedude(m): 8:01pm On Mar 03, 2015
Patgotswagz:
i got above 50 and passed . did any score 70marks here
Some guy scored 80/85%. He wrote twice. Several others scored > 70%. Not like it matters sha. The Koko na to pass cutoff.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Exceeding(f): 8:14pm On Mar 03, 2015
Pls is there anyone who has written more than once and got a mail? I am yet to get a mail. Though on my result time spent is 31mins. Could it be the reason should I re write n submit b4 28mins cos I submitted at the end of 29mins 3 seconds but there my fone was slow and when the result came up I saw 31mins. I do not know if I should retake or wait for the mail.

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (150) (Reply)

Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.