Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. - Jobs/Vacancies (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. (438878 Views)

Fortis Mfb Online Aptitude Test Invite For Management Trainee / HARPS Online Aptitude Test. / FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE (faanrecruitment.com Or Faanonlineexam.com) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (150) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by babalonshee(m): 10:56am On Mar 04, 2015
joshdgr8:
by God's grace after all the challenge in taking the test I did it today and scored 77%.

I did the test yesterday afternoon for SO and scored 50% but was not able to access my score again using the link send to my mailbox after I logout ......... We're you able to access d link
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Nobody: 11:09am On Mar 04, 2015
I GOT MY TEXT 2 DAYS AGO FOR THE TEST TILL NOW AV NOT BIN ABLE TO LOGIN. AS ANYONE DAT GOT DEIRS THE SAME DAY BIN ABLE TO WRITE THE TEST? PLS URGENT!
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by fohlarp: 11:31am On Mar 04, 2015
Exceeding:
I asked whever it can be retaken because two people on this platform said they retook and a mail was sent after the test and the second result was the score sent. Well I have sent them the problem they are puting before me. I would wait.
wel U cn try Ur luck,dr's no harm in tryn
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Nobody: 11:41am On Mar 04, 2015
username and password still dont match
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Patgotswagz(m): 11:42am On Mar 04, 2015
goodday friends, i applied for Security officerII any one here who applied for same . lets cheer ideas? plss
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by greggng: 12:01pm On Mar 04, 2015
Someone who had faced similar problems should pls help out. A friends was sent iv and all her attempt at loggin will bring the following below
Username nd password doesn't match or u do not have an account yet

I need a way out of this very urgent
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by mrgreen4real(m): 12:06pm On Mar 04, 2015
Tosinayoko:
I GOT MY TEXT 2 DAYS AGO FOR THE TEST TILL NOW AV NOT BIN ABLE TO LOGIN. AS ANYONE DAT GOT DEIRS THE SAME DAY BIN ABLE TO WRITE THE TEST? PLS URGENT!
Bros am on the same shoes with you
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by phlexy2k13(m): 12:07pm On Mar 04, 2015
Patgotswagz:
goodday friends, i applied for Security officerII any one here who applied for same . lets cheer ideas? plss
i applied d post nd written d test successful and wat d latest
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by joshdgr8: 12:38pm On Mar 04, 2015
As I don write and pass this test so #NaGodWin
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by terrifiesme(m): 12:58pm On Mar 04, 2015
naira0:

[size=15pt]You seem loaded with info. Bro kindly tell us the stages involved. These are the kind of useful contributions we need on this thread.

Shalom![/size]

1st stage is passing ur online test for the qualified candidate that got invite.

2nd, is the physical test. And if u are pass through the physical test, u are physically fit, with no health issues, then

3rd stage will be the oral interview. Here u will meet one on one with the administration of FAAN or their representatives, and ur certificates would be screened and if they are satisfied with u... expect a call to pick up ur appointment letter.

Wishing u all great success, it's actually a mass recruitment, so be positive about it, pray and work. Disregard anybody who comes on here to tell u that they ve got their candidates already and so nothing for others. That's a big lie. If u scale through, the job is all urs by God's grace. Success to u all.

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by joshdgr8: 1:04pm On Mar 04, 2015
[quote author=terrifiesme post=31291743][/quote]please what FAAN salary structure like for GL08. Thanks
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by uniquebright: 1:27pm On Mar 04, 2015
GOd bless u Terrifiesme. Tanx a lot for d info. By His grace we wl mk it
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Nobody: 1:38pm On Mar 04, 2015
naira0:

Tnx fr your reassuring words. I was almost close to retaking the test. I've bn contemplating. What worried me most is that I just wrote for a frnd and she passed. Her mail trickled in instantly.

Having red ur post, I'll stay put and relax. Cheers!
I had this same issue. I wrote on the 27th of February. I thought of retaking it too.... I guess we need to chill na. undecided
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by naira0(m): 2:05pm On Mar 04, 2015
[quote author=terrifiesme post=31291743][/quote]

I heard its 3stages

1. Test stage- which we have written
2. 1st interview- with recruiting outfit @Abuja
3. 2nd interview- with FAAN Human Resource @Lagos

I dunno wch to believe. Lets keep fingers crossed shaa
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by jentlemanjoe(m): 2:24pm On Mar 04, 2015
Tosinayoko:

if you are unable to login via faanrecruitment.com try using info.faanrecruitment.com
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Lihad(m): 3:22pm On Mar 04, 2015
i had a similar experience and i later gain access to write ma test juz kip on tryin until it login
greggng:
Someone who had faced similar problems should pls help out. A friends was sent iv and all her attempt at loggin will bring the following below

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Ambi25: 3:31pm On Mar 04, 2015
Lihad:
i had a similar experience and i later gain access to write ma test juz kip on tryin until it login
did u register ur username b4 login
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 04, 2015
naira0:

I heard its 3stages

1. Test stage- which we have written
2. 1st interview- with recruiting outfit @Abuja
3. 2nd interview- with FAAN Human Resource @Lagos

I dunno wch to believe. Lets keep fingers crossed shaa

Total Lie. FAAN Listed The Processes Involved In Their Site. Which Is (1) Online Test . (2) Physical Fitness Test. (3) Oral Interview.

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 04, 2015
Lihad:
when did u get ur invite text?
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by mcthewills: 9:52pm On Mar 04, 2015
ebukasoso:

Total Lie. FAAN Listed The Processes Involved In Their Site. Which Is (1) Online Test . (2) Physical Fitness Test. (3) Oral Interview.

Which one be Physical fitness kwa? Is faan paramiltary? Anyway, those dat apply as security officers can be subjected to fitness test but detinately not so for others.
If d exam was outsourced as claimed by some, den the recruiting organizatn wll ave to conduct interview before forwarding to faan hr
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by freshyabstel: 10:40pm On Mar 04, 2015
Patgotswagz:
Share not cheer.

3 Likes

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Nobody: 5:18am On Mar 05, 2015
freshyabstel:

Share not cheer.
What are ur ideas, pls let's hear it.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Maximus17(m): 6:01am On Mar 05, 2015
greggng:

ah think we together in this, PM sir!
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by bakusha(m): 7:05am On Mar 05, 2015
its seems the number of people having log in issue are many, for the past four days now i have been having same problem with most guys here. FAAN just came up with this info and i have been doing as directed by faan but is still the same problem

SOLUTION TO LOG-IN PROBLEM

Some people are experiencing issues logging in. We found that the problem was caused by not following the login directions. So here is the solution:

Enter your log-in name in the "Aptitude Test Login" Area on the left side of your screen
Your login Name is the number that was sent to you by sms, e.g 12345
Enter Your Password: password+numbers
Your password was sent to you by sms also. Your password includes the word "password" and then your login number. So in the example above, the Password is passwordd12345
If you do not enter the word "password" with the number, it will return an error message to you.

PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT IF YOU ATTEMPT TO TAKE THE TEST MORE THAN ONCE, THE SYSTEM WILL AUTOMATICALLY SELECT THE SCORES OF THE FIRST TEST!
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Exceeding(f): 7:09am On Mar 05, 2015
After you type ur usermame: 00000 you type your password: password00000. If you type only 00000 as your password it won't go. So re enter it with the instruction.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by bakusha(m): 7:15am On Mar 05, 2015
Exceeding:
After you type ur usermame: 00000 you type your password: password00000. If you type only 00000 as your password it won't go. So re enter it with the instruction.
thks for the reply. i think the problem is from FAAN, maybe its wrong code they text cos i have been doing it as instructed by FAAN
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Nobody: 7:50am On Mar 05, 2015
jentlemanjoe:

if you are unable to login via faanrecruitment.com try using info.faanrecruitment.com
still unable to login. Did u get ur text invite on march2 and was able to do urs?
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Nobody: 7:53am On Mar 05, 2015
bakusha:
its seems the number of people having log in issue are many, for the past four days now i have been having same problem with most guys here. FAAN just came up with this info and i have been doing as directed by faan but is still the same problem

SOLUTION TO LOG-IN PROBLEM

Some people are experiencing issues logging in. We found that the problem was caused by not following the login directions. So here is the solution:

Enter your log-in name in the "Aptitude Test Login" Area on the left side of your screen
Your login Name is the number that was sent to you by sms, e.g 12345
Enter Your Password: password+numbers
Your password was sent to you by sms also. Your password includes the word "password" and then your login number. So in the example above, the Password is passwordd12345
If you do not enter the word "password" with the number, it will return an error message to you.

PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT IF YOU ATTEMPT TO TAKE THE TEST MORE THAN ONCE, THE SYSTEM WILL AUTOMATICALLY SELECT THE SCORES OF THE FIRST TEST!

the problem persist
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by yomight4sample(m): 8:01am On Mar 05, 2015
Hello friends please what about those of us who have not gotten any text message from faan for security officer2? Like me I only got an email about the dissolved batches and the retaking of the test for those who received the previous text. Your response will help someone here ooo
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by edlynnoel: 8:27am On Mar 05, 2015
Patgotswagz:

Hi,I applied for security officer1, hv u been invited for d online test yet? I hv not gotten anytin yet

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (150) (Reply)

Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.