Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. - Jobs/Vacancies (55) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. (438630 Views)

Fortis Mfb Online Aptitude Test Invite For Management Trainee / HARPS Online Aptitude Test. / FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE (faanrecruitment.com Or Faanonlineexam.com) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (150) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Etizz: 8:32pm On Mar 03, 2015
kwembehA:
when this test thing go finish sef? thiis people no know say time no dey? abeg make dem do quick make we enter the next process jaree... i still get physical fitness test and interview before collecting my appointment letter... abeg make una write this test fast jare make person get hope of starting work this month>>>>>

U have idea how d interview will look like?
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by joshdgr8: 8:53pm On Mar 03, 2015
Patgotswagz:
i got above 50 and passed . did any score 70marks here
by God's grace after all the challenge in taking the test I did it today and scored 77%.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by rashygenius: 9:47pm On Mar 03, 2015
with all dis hullabaloo abt faan exam

From a reliable source....a staff in faan said all d slots av been shared ,DT d online test is just a formality to avoid unnecessary verbal rants.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by nicoco01: 9:59pm On Mar 03, 2015
Stop this, why online, if all slot is shared, is it under most dey shortlist many people, do u even think, if people were not shortlisted what will happen to faan, u 'n ur fake info, mayb d person wnt to dupe you, u better be careful

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by arinze84: 10:12pm On Mar 03, 2015
Mek una help mi na,hv bn tryin 2login my username n pasword i rciv yestaday aftanon at d top right cona bt to no avail,it kips sayin username n pasword dnt match or hv no account yet..pls wat shud i do cos mi don tire o..since yestaday til nw i don de try
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Etizz: 10:26pm On Mar 03, 2015
rashygenius:

From a reliable source....a staff in faan said all d slots av been shared ,DT d online test is just a formality to avoid unnecessary verbal rants.

Did you apply for any position?? And were u shortlisted??

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Nobody: 10:28pm On Mar 03, 2015
arinze84:
Mek una help mi na,hv bn tryin 2login my username n pasword i rciv yestaday aftanon at d top right cona bt to no avail,it kips sayin username n pasword dnt match or hv no account yet..pls wat shud i do cos mi don tire o..since yestaday til nw i don de try
i recieved mine too yesterday but saying d same too.... I dont think anyone dt recieve yesterday's text av done it
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by naira0(m): 10:45pm On Mar 03, 2015
rashygenius:

Must u comment bkos u saw others doing so. Mr Chidoka really means business. If dis excercise was a joke, he wouldn't have contracted out ds recruitmnt screening.

For d records, no staff of FAAN is involved in ds excercise- they are all spectators. So stop discrediting the efforts of your leaders and prospective employees. I have an insider too.

[size=15pt] My advice for you: LEARN HOW TO TALK WELL IN THE PUBLIC. [/size]

9 Likes

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by naira0(m): 10:58pm On Mar 03, 2015
naira0:
[size=18pt]Lets know those who are ready for stage II

If you are eagerly waiting for the start of the
next recruitment stage, click LIKE. If
otherwise, click SHARE.
[/size]

Just one share? The I's have it gringringrin

FAAN we are ready oo

3 Likes

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by erayo2GCA(m): 11:19pm On Mar 03, 2015
rashygenius:

Ifod see below....

The new Minister of Aviation, Mr. Osita Chidoka, on Thursday said he would, henceforth, channel the resources of the ministry to boost safety and security of Nigerian airports and move away from the remodelling of terminals.

Faan recruitment is real....
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by terrifiesme(m): 11:43pm On Mar 03, 2015
rashygenius:

What reliable source are u talking about? To be sincere with you, u need to grow up in ur thinking and how u talk? So u think u they ll just come up here to do all these things to deceive people, waste their time... u sound like someone who has failed his/her, so to console urself u making such unpleasant statement. I have an insider too, and guy this test, recruitment exercise is for real. If u pass all three stages of the exercise, once u merit u will get the job. If u don't, sorry. Go learn how to speak, how does someone like u expects to be recruited in any firm with the way u speak? Guy stay clear... Na only u get info to give people? u amuse me... ITK.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by MOORCHMOORE(m): 12:53am On Mar 04, 2015
Please Roomie, I just came out of my 2days shift and got sms from faan (Aptitude Test) just yesterday even but it was dated 2nd march 2015. We are not allowed to use handset (Hotel).
With no test date or time, Am I still qualify for the test?

This is the Text I got:
We Understand that you applied in the FAAN recruitment exercise. Go to www.faanrecruitment.com and enter your Login details on the REGISTRATION FORM on the right as follows:

LOGIN NAME:
PASSWORD:
password******
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by naira0(m): 5:45am On Mar 04, 2015
terrifiesme:

What reliable source are u talking about? To be sincere with you, u need to grow up in ur thinking and how u talk? So u think u they ll just come up here to do all these things to deceive people, waste their time... u sound like someone who has failed his/her, so to console urself u making such unpleasant statement. I have an insider too, and guy this test, recruitment exercise is for real.[size=18pt] If u pass all three stages of the exercise,[/size] once u merit u will get the job. If u don't, sorry. Go learn how to speak, how does someone like u expects to be recruited in any firm with the way u speak? Guy stay clear... Na only u get info to give people? u amuse me... ITK.

[size=15pt]You seem loaded with info. Bro kindly tell us the stages involved. These are the kind of useful contributions we need on this thread.

Shalom![/size]
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Exceeding(f): 5:45am On Mar 04, 2015
Pls those who are yet to get mails, should they retake it.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by naira0(m): 5:54am On Mar 04, 2015
Exceeding:

My dear, I wud ansa NO. ur score is already well sitted inn their database. So chill.

I have a similar experience as wel
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by ogiewanye(m): 6:25am On Mar 04, 2015
Patiently waiting for the next stage.... grin
faan make una hurry up abeg...no time
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by joshdgr8: 6:52am On Mar 04, 2015
Exceeding:
you don't need the mail. your result is already in their data base if you saw your score with test successfully submitted and you have a pass mark. that's all. God is in control.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Ask4bigneyo(m): 7:49am On Mar 04, 2015
for those that received success mail after d test, were u able to open d link they sent to u?
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by kensmile88(m): 8:01am On Mar 04, 2015
Pls what's the criteria for shortlisting candidates because I registered since 22nd of Feb when d site still requires many documents like state/Lg Origin et al, but after few weeks d site became simpler and state/lg of origin was not required anymore. Because till today am yet to receive a mail...Pls I need reply, HV sent text buh no response

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Exceeding(f): 8:07am On Mar 04, 2015
I asked whever it can be retaken because two people on this platform said they retook and a mail was sent after the test and the second result was the score sent. Well I have sent them the problem they are puting before me. I would wait.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by ogiewanye(m): 8:15am On Mar 04, 2015
Ask4bigneyo:
for t
hose that received success mail after d test, were u able to open d link they sent to u?

yes
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by shakussasg: 8:36am On Mar 04, 2015
Kwambeh, pls which post did you apply for ?
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by naira0(m): 8:55am On Mar 04, 2015
terrifiesme:

What reliable source are u talking about? To be sincere with you, u need to grow up in ur thinking and how u talk? So u think u they ll just come up here to do all these things to deceive people, waste their time... u sound like someone who has failed his/her, so to console urself u making such unpleasant statement. I have an insider too, and guy this test, recruitment exercise is for real.[size=18pt] If u pass all three stages of the exercise,[/size] once u merit u will get the job. If u don't, sorry. Go learn how to speak, how does someone like u expects to be recruited in any firm with the way u speak? Guy stay clear... Na only u get info to give people? u amuse me... ITK.

[size=15pt]You seem loaded with info. Bro kindly tell us the stages involved. These are the kind of useful contributions we need on this thread.

Shalom![/size]
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Ask4bigneyo(m): 8:59am On Mar 04, 2015
ogiewanye:

yes
cud u pls log in to ur mail n re-open..mine is showing error.... feed me bak abeg
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by arinze84: 8:59am On Mar 04, 2015
Pls mek una help mi o.i go sms wit username n passwrd on monday aftanoon dat i shud login aud top right hand cona of d faan website..hv bn tryin since n it kip sayin username n password donot match or u hv no acct yet..asist mi pls..tnx
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by kingeze88(m): 9:05am On Mar 04, 2015
I am still expecting my own message for the online exam. I am worried. Is the online test still going on?

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by mrgreen4real(m): 9:06am On Mar 04, 2015
MOORCHMOORE:
Please Roomie, I just came out of my 2days shift and got sms from faan (Aptitude Test) just yesterday even but it was dated 2nd march 2015. We are not allowed to use handset (Hotel).
With no test date or time, Am I still qualify for the test?

This is the Text I got:
We Understand that you applied in the FAAN recruitment exercise. Go to www.faanrecruitment.com and enter your Login details on the REGISTRATION FORM on the right as follows:

LOGIN NAME:
PASSWORD:
password******
Bro I received my invite on monday but couldn't write the test yet
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by MRBODMAS(m): 9:17am On Mar 04, 2015
For those that have received text msg for test but finding it difficult or not understand how to login or denied of access to part-take in the test, kindly mail me or call for enlightenment on how to do it. mrbodmas14@gmail.com or 08032694137. I cares.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by mrgreen4real(m): 9:49am On Mar 04, 2015
Tired of wasting resources in cafe. Faan rectify and solve the problem so that we can test ourselves. If you've not done your test just be patiently waiting
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by naira0(m): 10:23am On Mar 04, 2015
MRBODMAS:
For those that have received text msg for test but finding it difficult or not understand how to login or denied of access to part-take in the test, kindly mail me or call for enlightenment on how to do it. mrbodmas14@gmail.com or 08032694137. I cares.

I have devoted myself to the business of frustrating people of shoddy motives, who have continued to invade this thread. I hate scam. Read my lips undecided

I just had a guarded chat with MrBodmas. And I discovered he has nothing new to offer. Those who add and chat with him do so at their own risk.

Can FAAN please conclude this process asap and spare us these arsenals launched by men of undercover.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) ... (150) (Reply)

Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.