Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,148 members, 7,815,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. - Jobs/Vacancies (88) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. (438200 Views)

Fortis Mfb Online Aptitude Test Invite For Management Trainee / HARPS Online Aptitude Test. / FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE (faanrecruitment.com Or Faanonlineexam.com) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (150) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by ersparkle(f): 6:31pm On Mar 23, 2015
phlexy2k13:
I will like u 2 enlighten on how it goes on dat day,is it dat we shld nt expect interview coz i did my PFT on wed evenin nd sit up on thur mornin,we re told dey wil send msg 4 interview bt notin yet.

expect it as I am expecting it too.someone actually said we were supposed 2 av received d interview text d ffg day after PFT.Another said interview has closed.Thats not true for those DT did PFT last WK.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by phlexy2k13(m): 7:03pm On Mar 23, 2015
ersparkle:

expect it as I am expecting it too.someone actually said we were supposed 2 av received d interview text d ffg day after PFT.Another said interview has closed.Thats not true for those DT did PFT last WK.
Dat's gud let keep updated on hw it goes
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by komputa29: 7:53pm On Mar 23, 2015
Hmnn, I missed the time scheduled for my batch on wed Bt later did wt another set on thur. About 8 of us could get sms for interview the following day as it was applicable to many of d set that we took the PFT together. We stood on their neck throughout Friday and Saturday. Despite several assurance that we would get our sms, we insisted to take the interview and we were interviewed very lately on sat. After leaving lag dt sat nite, I got the said sms on Monday inviting me for the interview. The other people called upon receiving d text but we decided not to go again. I don't know if this could actually affect us? I pray it doesn't oooo
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by itsMrIke(m): 8:19pm On Mar 23, 2015
komputa29:
Hmnn, I missed the time scheduled for my batch on wed Bt later did wt another set on thur. About 8 of us could get sms for interview the following day as it was applicable to many of d set that we took the PFT together. We stood on their neck throughout Friday and Saturday. Despite several assurance that we would get our sms, we insisted to take the interview and we were interviewed very lately on sat. After leaving lag dt sat nite, I got the said sms on Monday inviting me for the interview. The other people called upon receiving d text but we decided not to go again. I don't know if this could actually affect us? I pray it doesn't oooo

Wait, are you saying you did the interview without actually receiving a text?
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by komputa29: 8:35pm On Mar 23, 2015
itsMrIke:

Wait, are you saying you did the interview without actually receiving a text?

Yeah, we did it after convincing them that there was no way we couldn't make the PFT cos I came first in d race and did up to 60 seat up and press up. We waited until the last people schedule for that day had their interview. We did it around 6pm.

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by kenlouis(m): 10:06pm On Mar 23, 2015
komputa29:

Yeah, we did it after convincing them that there was no way we couldn't make the PFT cos I came first in d race and did up to 60 seat up and press up. We waited until the last people schedule for that day had their interview. We did it around 6pm.

Does it mean d interview is stil on?...pls let's knw how far
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Yetayo(f): 10:21pm On Mar 23, 2015
komputa29:

Like seriously? 60 seat ups? it is well oooo!
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by itsMrIke(m): 10:28pm On Mar 23, 2015
Mofetemi:

Says who? Applicants are dam vexed! FAAN is not yet closer at al not to tlk of not yet there. What kind of statistics is FAAN publishin on dia website wen she has already met her waterloo already? Da goals FAAN proclaimed to be her parameters are not objective at al rather subjective. Why did I say dis? Imagin, a testee's success lies on his or her state of origin performance! And FAAN never took cognizance dt majority of da testees who scored very high mobilized people to join dem to observe da aptitude test at dia various comfort zones. As it stands now, majority of da inmates wil b tynkn perhaps i faild n dt ws y i was lamentin bt sori to say, I PASSED......lol. Obviousli, dis acts have jeopardized FAAN's goals. It wud v bin worthwhile had it bin FAAN contracted dis tests to outstandin CBT centres so as to manifest da psychometric properties of test administration. Tyns r just up-syd-down wit FAAN. Wit dis latest FAAN Public Update, wich position wud an applicant wit M.Sc in Geology wud v applied for? Or he wil swallow M.Sc and be applyin wit B.SC......lol.............. FAAN nids experts and not wannabes!

Mofetemi...I have been reading your posts, and honestly speaking/writing, I am disappointed. The FAAN recruitment exercise was a success. It was the most organized mass recruitment exercise this country has ever done. I understand that you met some hardship when you tried to participate, but I will attribute that to your own carelessness and nonchalance. You got the text, fine, but you were also instructed to check their website for detailed info. The website stated that only high scorers who weren't successful were needed to partake in the supplementary exercise. But you and others chose to ignore that instruction and go anyway, so why blame FAAN??
You have an MSc (which you love to throw around), yet you can't comprehend simple instruction? Oga Ade calm down.
FAAN did a good job. Those of us who participated can testify. I have no GodFather, but I reached the interview stage. So wtf are u talking about??
All the people complaining should please stop and move on...my 2 pence.

9 Likes

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by itsMrIke(m): 10:31pm On Mar 23, 2015
komputa29:

But do/did you know that so many people who did higher number sit-ups and push ups were actually doing it wrongly? And as such failed the PFT??
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Smallville4live(m): 10:44pm On Mar 23, 2015
stevereal7:
Pls for those that had PFT on 17th & 18th, kindly get the house informed if you get an invite for interview cos I haven't seen any text yet.

I did my PFT on 18th and the interview the next day.
I don't think you will get text message for any interview, the process has ended already on the 18th.
But keep your hopes up and don't give up until its all over.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by sk1luv(m): 11:42pm On Mar 23, 2015
I partake in the exercise nd with all indication Faan recruitment is fair nd transparent cuz I have opportunity to be interviewed without any connection or godfather nd the procedure they is on their website,let just pray we will be among the successful applicants

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by caesaraba(m): 2:28am On Mar 24, 2015
itsMrIke:

Mofetemi...I have been reading your posts, and honestly speaking/writing, I am disappointed. The FAAN recruitment exercise was a success. It was the most organized mass recruitment exercise this country has ever done. I understand that you met some hardship when you tried to participate, but I will attribute that to your own carelessness and nonchalance. You got the text, fine, but you were also instructed to check their website for detailed info. The website stated that only high scorers who weren't successful were needed to partake in the supplementary exercise. But you and others chose to ignore that instruction and go anyway, so why blame FAAN??
You have an MSc (which you love to throw around), yet you can't comprehend simple instruction? Oga Ade calm down.
FAAN did a good job. Those of us who participated can testify. I have no GodFather, but I reached the interview stage. So wtf are u talking about??

sk1luv:
I partake in the exercise nd with all indication Faan recruitment is fair nd transparent cuz I have opportunity to be interviewed without any connection or godfather nd the procedure they is on their website,let just pray we will be among the successful applicants
itsMrIke:

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by MrHighSea: 5:22am On Mar 24, 2015
itsMrIke:

But do/did you know that so many people who did higher number sit-ups and push ups were actually doing it wrongly? And as such failed the PFT??
If u were @ udi on 14, u must av noticed wen d frsc guys were shouting 'ds guy can gv me 40, yes 38, 39...' Actually, i did 42 push-ups n dt got me to be introduced to d huge/hefty set guy. D frsc guys were so happy. In reality i rock average of 70 every other day, evn dt morning i rockd 50 b4 setting out. For seatup, i learnt if u rock 30, dy score 25 etc. Dnt jerk, d pass mark na 20.

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Otori123(m): 6:17am On Mar 24, 2015
MrHighSea:
If u were @ udi on 14, u must av noticed wen d frsc guys were shouting 'ds guy can gv me 40, yes 38, 39...' Actually, i did 42 push-ups n dt got me to be introduced to d huge/hefty set guy. D frsc guys were so happy. In reality i rock average of 70 every other day, evn dt morning i rockd 50 b4 setting out. For seatup, i learnt if u rock 30, dy score 25 etc. Dnt jerk, d pass mark na 20.
How do u know that 20 is the passmark bro?
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by MrHighSea: 6:52am On Mar 24, 2015
Otori123:

How do u know that 20 is the passmark bro?
luv ur quest for autheticity. Via interacting with d frsc n d hefty guy. Dt race na 50 pts yl push n seatups na 100 pts each. If u ran d 2.4 miles in half d stipulated tym (12.5mins) u score full 50 pts, after dt ur score is inversely proportional to ur finished tym. My guess now z, dy stop d tym every 30 secs. I took 4th in d race n 4 of us were seperate from anoda set of 7 guys, u kw, lined up according to our tym-finished window. I dn tire, always feel bored tym long wit phone.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by rashygenius: 7:07am On Mar 24, 2015
is d list out
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by phlexy2k13(m): 7:16am On Mar 24, 2015
Smallville4live:

I don't think you will get text message for any interview, the process has ended already on the 18th.
which Zone re u coz we were told in lagos dat we will receive message nd i went d thur 2 sneak 4 interview, we were told no message no interview.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by komputa29: 8:24am On Mar 24, 2015
itsMrIke:

Yeah but what they did was that they didn't count those that were done wrongly and continue counting when u ar getting them done correctly. What happen again was that they review the pass mark on daily basis. Those that did theirs on wed were lucky, their pass mark was 120 but it got increased on Thursday and also on friday cos d pop kept increasing day after day.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by itsMrIke(m): 8:49am On Mar 24, 2015
MrHighSea:

Hmmm...I did my PFT on Thursday. We were given 1min to do push-ups. Trust me bro, if you do the correct push-up as instructed, you would never do above 30. It takes 2secs to do a correct push-up (i.e like d demo given by the instructors), so in 60secs you are expected to do a max of 30. What many people didn't know was that rushing the pushups was not the right way to do it. You are to go down, push up and count...on and on again.
The hefty guy did inform us dat all the people who did high number push-ups were failed.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by itsMrIke(m): 8:53am On Mar 24, 2015
komputa29:

Yeah but what they did was that they didn't count those that were done wrongly and continue counting when u ar getting them done correctly. What happen again was that they review the pass mark on daily basis. Those that did theirs on wed were lucky, their pass mark was 120 but it got increased on Thursday and also on friday cos d pop kept increasing day after day.

I don't know how you think the scoring was done, but I can assure you that it wasn't done by the number of sit-ups or push-ups you did alone. People were scored based on how correctly they did their fitness exercises.
A person who did 12 perfect push-ups would score a lot higher than someone who did 45 wrongly done ones. Same with the sit-ups.
I did mine on Thursday.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by kwembehA: 9:00am On Mar 24, 2015
i tot they said hard copy application wont be considered? so why is their statistic show hard copy applicants? i believe thos who submitted hard copy are the ones from oga at the top and the are sure of their appointment letters already... thanks faan

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by teetopalad(m): 10:04am On Mar 24, 2015
kwembehA:
i tot they said hard copy application wont be considered? so why is their statistic show hard copy applicants? i believe thos who submitted hard copy are the ones from oga at the top and the are sure of their appointment letters already... thanks faan
if u had been conversant enough, u would have learnt that during the last seven days of application they actually rescinded their decision on that & clearly stated on their site.
LETS STOP MAKING BASELESS & UNFOUNDED COMMENTS OR SUBMISSIONS!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by MrHighSea: 10:13am On Mar 24, 2015
itsMrIke:

Hmmm...I did my PFT on Thursday. We were given 1min to do push-ups. Trust me bro, if you do the correct push-up as instructed, you would never do above 30. It takes 2secs to do a correct push-up (i.e like d demo given by the instructors), so in 60secs you are expected to do a max of 30. What many people didn't know was that rushing the pushups was not the right way to do it. You are to go down, push up and count...on and on again.
The hefty guy did inform us dat all the people who did high number push-ups were failed.
k. 2secs=1push up=Snail. Read abt NavySeals training or Tom Clancy (typically rainbow six). Seals run 3miles in 5mins. Readup u'll know au many pushups does elite military do a minute.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Smallville4live(m): 10:29am On Mar 24, 2015
phlexy2k13:
which Zone re u coz we were told in lagos dat we will receive message nd i went d thur 2 sneak 4 interview, we were told no message no interview.

Enugu zone.
What happened the last day surprised many. We were asked to provided the text messages FAAN sent to us inviting us for the fitness test and interview.
Only about 10 of us had the correct text message. So the rest were sent out of the premises of FRSC
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by itsMrIke(m): 10:47am On Mar 24, 2015
MrHighSea:
k. 2secs=1push up=Snail. Read abt NavySeals training or Tom Clancy (typically rainbow six). Seals run 3miles in 5mins. Readup u'll know au many pushups does elite military do a minute.

Well, those elite military as you have said have their own way of doing pushups. And the instructors in Udi have theirs, and showed us a demo. That you chose to do that of Navy Seals, which wasn't what was done in the demo shown to us, is ur own cup of tea na.
That is why it is always good to follow instructions. Overskill no dey good sometimes. That was why many girls passed the PFT while guys didn't receive text messages for interview.

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by itsMrIke(m): 10:51am On Mar 24, 2015
kwembehA:

If you had frequented their site, you would know that they later allowed the submission of hard copies.
I say it again, we Nigerians never read, nor acquaint ourselves with current info. We just love to assume and jump to conclusions.

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by terrifiesme(m): 11:02am On Mar 24, 2015
itsMrIke:

It's nice to see some one saying all these. FAAN did very good and am impressed. Besides, it's not everybody that would be given the job... but with all they did, following it from step one to the other to the last step.. Am really impressed. For haters, na una sabi, it wouldn't change the fact that some people went thru the whole exercises successfully and by God's grace, successful ones who be called upon for their appointment letter, can I get an Amen to that? Yeah, I got one. All the best fellows, see u at the next level.

4 Likes

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Mofetemi(m): 11:04am On Mar 24, 2015
teetopalad:

if u had been conversant enough, u would have learnt that during the last seven days of application they actually rescinded their decision on that & clearly stated on their site.
LETS STOP MAKING BASELESS & UNFOUNDED COMMENTS OR SUBMISSIONS!!

Teetopalad, dnt u knw dt da l8ta hadcopi submision devlopmnt ws 1 of da factos dt led to da unfavorabu rold out names of sm shotlistd candidats fm da stable of aptitud test to ds awaitin AL. FAAN publishd statistics as dfens mecnism to invalid8 NIS's initia laxnes. Nywy, by 27th March, majoriti may resign 2 fate.....FAAN's inconsistnt. Enugu centre invitees cn testify.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Mofetemi(m): 11:07am On Mar 24, 2015
Smallville4live:

Enugu zone.
What happened the last day surprised many. We were asked to provided the text messages FAAN sent to us inviting us for the fitness test and interview.
Only about 10 of us had the correct text message. So the rest were sent out of the premises of FRSC

Mai broda, pls, tel dem ooooooooooooooooo hw we in Enugu centre wer lampund!
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by MrHighSea: 11:32am On Mar 24, 2015
itsMrIke:

Well, those elite military as you have said have their own way of doing pushups. And the instructors in Udi have theirs, and showed us a demo. That you chose to do that of Navy Seals, which wasn't what was done in the demo shown to us, is ur own cup of tea na.
That is why it is always good to follow instructions. Overskill no dey good sometimes. That was why many girls passed the PFT while guys didn't receive text messages for interview.
. Neva said Seals av dias, dy r just agile n faster. Imagin dt hefty guy doin 30 pushups a minute, i'll b disappntd.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by osagiemi(m): 12:02pm On Mar 24, 2015
Mofetemi:

Teetopalad, dnt u knw dt da l8ta hadcopi submision devlopmnt ws 1 of da factos dt led to da unfavorabu rold out names of sm shotlistd candidats fm da stable of aptitud test to ds awaitin AL. FAAN publishd statistics as dfens mecnism to invalid8 NIS's initia laxnes. Nywy, by 27th March, majoriti may resign 2 fate.....FAAN's inconsistnt. Enugu centre invitees cn testify.
I've been hearing and reading about this 27th, ur the latest to say it. Are u really certain of it?
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by ersparkle(f): 12:22pm On Mar 24, 2015
Smallville4live:

Did u rcv a txt for the interview?

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (150) (Reply)

Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.