Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. - Jobs/Vacancies (89) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. (438218 Views)

Fortis Mfb Online Aptitude Test Invite For Management Trainee / HARPS Online Aptitude Test. / FAAN RECRUITMENT EXERCISE (faanrecruitment.com Or Faanonlineexam.com) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (150) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Anyim1234(m): 3:07pm On Mar 24, 2015
Nothing like interview again, we are talking about appointment letter. We re done with faan oral interview abeg.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by itsMrIke(m): 3:24pm On Mar 24, 2015
MrHighSea:
. Neva said Seals av dias, dy r just agile n faster. Imagin dt hefty guy doin 30 pushups a minute, i'll b disappntd.

You don't have to be. He was the one who mentioned that it takes 2secs to do a correct pushup. That was when he was explaining why many people who thought they did well failed. I reckon he was right, because if you had seen their demo you would have known that what they wanted was for us to endure. It hurts more when you do the pushups slowly. I can do 40 fast pushups in one minute, but I didn't do fast pushups because that wasn't what they showed us in the demo.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Drbazz(m): 3:55pm On Mar 24, 2015
If Enugu center did u bad, then perhaps u got a scam msg truely for the interview and it is not FAAN's fault. i had my process in enugu on the 11th of march, and i can say that the process was smooth and credible becos every body dat came there initially had thier names shortlisted and the crowd was not much and nobody was embarrased.
we were told that only those successfull with the pft would be contacted for interview. i got the interview invite and the next day all those that didnt get text were maybe not interviewed cos i left as soon as i finished mine while those that didnt get text msges were still trying to find a way around..
And it was understandable.
iT was during the massive turn out that problems started. and if u read faans website they said if u have been shortlisted and havent gone for interview, do so at the closest venue to u.
They later even allowed those that were not shortlisted to undergo the process as long as they scored above 70.(as i heard)
That move is justifiable if u read from thier site on how they select.
So just like every process, every body cant be satisfied. i Failed the first home test for the Nigerian Brewery sales executive role, a job i have always longed for and even prefere to FAAN, but i put the blame on myself cos pple passed, and the successful ones wrote another exam in lagos and some passed and some failed, the driving test eliminated some pple, so did the interview and now they are doing medicals(which might still eliminate some pple).
This one(FAAN) i havent gotten but atleast i have successfully reached an extent. i move on when one door closes.
No matter what, FAAN cant employ every body that applied.
The little flaws of the process are fate's way of eliminating and getting the final few just like natural disasters and death, and sickness etc. are nature's way of taking away one generation while the following takes over ( wether we like it or not).
Let us learn to move on as vacancies will keep arising and arising and lets stick to the small or other job we got doin till somtin better comes.
along.

I pray I get this job, having come this far.
I know no body in FAAN or other higher places but i believe in the attempt at sincerity of the process.
However, I am also prepared for the worst.
Thanks house.
Wish us all well in our endevours.

16 Likes

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Drahl(m): 4:20pm On Mar 24, 2015
Drbazz:
If Enugu center did u bad, then perhaps u got a scam msg truely for the interview and it is not FAAN's fault. i had my process in enugu on the 11th of march, and i can say that the process was smooth and credible becos every body dat came there initially had thier names shortlisted and the crowd was not much and nobody was embarrased.
we were told that only those successfull with the pft would be contacted for interview. i got the interview invite and the next day all those that didnt get text were maybe not interviewed cos i left as soon as i finished mine while those that didnt get text msges were still trying to find a way around..
iT was during the massive turn out that problems started. and if u read faans website they said if u have been shortlisted and havent gone for interview, do so at the closest venue to u.
They later even allowed those that were not shortlisted to undergo the process as long as they scored above 70.(as i heard)
So just like every process, every body cant be satisfied. i Failed the first home test for the Nigerian Brewery sales executive role, a job i have always longed for and even prefere to FAAN, but i put the blame on myself cos pple passed, and the successful ones wrote another exam in lagos and some passed and some failed, the driving test eliminated some pple, so did the interview and now they are doing medicals(which might still eliminate some pple).
This one(FAAN) i havent gotten but atleast i have successfully reached an extent. i move on when one door closes.
The little flaws of the process are fate's way of eliminating and getting the final few just like natural disasters and death, and sickness etc. are nature's way of taking away one generation while the following takes over ( wether we like it or not).
Let us learn to move on as vacancies will keep arising and arising and lets stick to the small or other job we got doin till somtin better comes.
along.

I know no body in FAAN or other higher places but i believe in the attempt at sincerity of the process.
Thanks house.
I could not agree more.I admire ur realistic and veracious approach to the subject matter.

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by DeanOlamide(m): 5:58pm On Mar 24, 2015
Drbazz:
along.

Thanks house.

However, I Dean Olamide also prepared for the worst but in all as long as we made it to that interview stage trust me we are going through.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by freshyabstel: 7:01pm On Mar 24, 2015
DeanOlamide:

However, I Dean Olamide also prepared for the worst but in all as long as we made it to that interview stage trust me we are going through.

Well, I refuse to prepare for the worst but the best hence I call forth my appointment letter wherever it is now beginning to locate me by fire, no man or woman will swap u for another In Jesus Name. AMEN! Call forth those things that be not as though they were. I rec my Appointment letter by faith and fire of the living GOD. I am already a staff of faan.

10 Likes

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Smallville4live(m): 8:15pm On Mar 24, 2015
ersparkle:

Did u rcv a txt for the interview?

I did my interview the next day without text message for interview.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Smallville4live(m): 8:26pm On Mar 24, 2015
freshyabstel:

Well, I refuse to prepare for the worst but the best hence I call forth my appointment letter wherever it is now beginning to locate me by fire, no man or woman will swap u for another In Jesus Name. AMEN! Call forth those things that be not as though they were. I rec my Appointment letter by faith and fire of the living GOD. I am already a staff of faan.

And that's the spirit man. God will make it happen for us. Just believe and we shall give testimonies on Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by itsMrIke(m): 8:36pm On Mar 24, 2015
freshyabstel:

Yes. I did my best in all the exercises. I did my best in the interview. So I am only thinking of the best. I will continue to believe in the fairness of the process, because that is how much my Faith is. Appointment Letter in anticipation!!!

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by tripleik(m): 9:26pm On Mar 24, 2015
Dont know if this happened to anyone? Today,someone called me claiming to be a staff of FAAN,he said my interview grades are poor and he wanted to kw if theres anytin i would lyk to do to upgrade it. My thoughts are that it could be an insider hu feels i can get the job but plans to exort some money from me first cos he called my real names and recruitment passwords but i know i performed well in my interview,even the panel practically gave me a thumbs up so i came home confident and ofcourse hoping for GOD to do the rest. Just tout i shared this to know if someone received same call
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by gistme1759: 9:39pm On Mar 24, 2015
Hebrews 11:1 “Now
faith is the substance of
things hoped for, the
evidence of things not
seen”
1 Corinthians 16:13 “Be
watchful, stand firm in
the faith, act like men, be
strong”
Matthew 21:22 “And
whatever you ask in prayer,
you will receive,
if you have faith.”

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Smallville4live(m): 9:39pm On Mar 24, 2015
tripleik:
Dont know if this happened to anyone? Today,someone called me claiming to be a staff of FAAN,he said my interview grades are poor and he wanted to kw if theres anytin i would lyk to do to upgrade it. My thoughts are that it could be an insider hu feels i can get the job but plans to exort some money from me first cos he called my real names and recruitment passwords but i know i performed well in my interview,even the panel practically gave me a thumbs up so i came home confident and ofcourse hoping for GOD to do the rest. Just tout i shared this to know if someone received same call

Don't mind them man. Give no one your money because they won't help you in anyway.
Just pray that your state has enough chances for that particular job you applied for.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by olisaemeka777(m): 10:02pm On Mar 24, 2015
Waiting and believing. Is it true it could be this Friday, 27th March?
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by olisaemeka777(m): 10:15pm On Mar 24, 2015
DOES ANYBODY HAVE AN AUTHENTIC INFORMATION REGARDING WHEN SUCCESSFUL INTERVIEWEES WOULD BE CONTACTED BY FAAN - BEFORE OR AFTER THE ELECTION?

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by olisaemeka777(m): 10:18pm On Mar 24, 2015
Smallville4live and DrBazz, please, which positions did you both apply for? I also was interviewed in Enugu for SO II. Thanks.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by itsMrIke(m): 10:31pm On Mar 24, 2015
olisaemeka777:
Smallville4live and DrBazz, please, which positions did you both apply for? I also was interviewed in Enugu for SO II. Thanks.

I was also interviewed in Enugu for SO II.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by senoreetah(f): 10:39pm On Mar 24, 2015
Drbazz:
along.

Thanks house.

U just said it all, i did on 11 also, no harasment or whatsoever, we were even gisting with the frsc guyz and d trainers, following day interview have never been at ease facing any panel like faan, truth is people who want to complain will, even right there ppl who didnt get the text for interview started saying we that did know ppl in faan. Ppl just dnt like taking blames for their own misfortune, though i pray and longing to get faan, but if i dnt life continues

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by mcshegs(m): 10:39pm On Mar 24, 2015
itsMrIke:

I was also interviewed in Enugu for SO II.
Bros u were nt mentioned now
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by itsMrIke(m): 10:44pm On Mar 24, 2015
mcshegs:

Bros u were nt mentioned now

Okay, no vex na...lol
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Djbaka(m): 11:50pm On Mar 24, 2015
freshyabstel:

I just keyed into your faith. I believe.

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Drbazz(m): 8:24am On Mar 25, 2015
olisaemeka777:

i applied for AFO 11.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Smallville4live(m): 10:14am On Mar 25, 2015
olisaemeka777:

I applied for Assistant Fire Superintendent.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by observer2020(m): 11:16am On Mar 25, 2015
I applied for SO2 was interviewed at Enugu,the process was smooth and successful. I am seriously waiting for information from FAAN because my heart told me that I was successful and yesterday night I dreamt where I was in the training camp with my new colleagues.

1 Like

Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by rashygenius: 11:20am On Mar 25, 2015
training Camp Ke!

When Faan turn to paramilitary or military
i dont want to biliv deir wuld b any stress again,just collect ur letter and go to wherever one is assigned to
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Anyim1234(m): 11:25am On Mar 25, 2015
I have received two different calls demanding for 40k to upgrade my score. Hmmmmmmmmmmm!
Smallville4live:

Don't mind them man. Give no one your money because they won't help you in anyway.
Just pray that your state has enough chances for that particular job you applied for.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by MrHighSea: 11:30am On Mar 25, 2015
Anyim1234:
I have received two different calls demanding for 40k to upgrade my score. Hmmmmmmmmmmm!
look deep inside, didnt u perform well?
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by komputa29: 12:00pm On Mar 25, 2015
I am eagerly waiting for the next thing after d interview.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by Smallville4live(m): 12:36pm On Mar 25, 2015
Anyim1234:

I don't know what to tell you anymore oh.
But FAAN said pay money to no one that the process will be free and fair to everyone who is successful.
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by observer2020(m): 12:43pm On Mar 25, 2015
rashygenius:
training Camp Ke!

When Faan turn to paramilitary or military
i dont want to biliv deir wuld b any stress again,just collect ur letter and go to wherever one is assigned to

there must be a training particularly for security officers
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by rashygenius: 1:03pm On Mar 25, 2015
observer2020:

there must be a training particularly for security officers
oga..i av been opportuned to work in d airport 4 4months
d security officers dont need any training,cos dey dont do any strenious/braintasking work,all dey do is sit and screen passengers luggages.Dts all
Re: Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. by suzelle: 1:34pm On Mar 25, 2015
Why is it hard to get that job? Do you have the skills? Or better still are you properly trained and certified? Guess what, its very easy with the best options available online for *Course: Onshore Offshore HSE Online, Quality Assurance & Control
Online, Customer*
*Care Professional Course Online, Environmental Impact Assessment Online*
 *Fee: N8000 for any of the course as stated above.*
 *Nature: Download training materials, PDF Text books, Video training
clips, Online Chat*
*with certified Instructors, Take Final Examination and Get Hard Copy
Certification*
 *Payable into GTB / JPTS Intl Limited/ 0011418914*, email sybergel2000@gmail.com for info on registration and training before 3days as limited spaces are available

(1) (2) (3) ... (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) ... (150) (Reply)

Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / Nigerian Army DSSC And SCC 2013 Recruitment Is Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.