Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,519 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Very Touching Photos That May Make You Cry - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Very Touching Photos That May Make You Cry (2712 Views)

15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. / Ageing: The Vanity of Beauty (Touching Photos) / Why You Should CALL Your Parents Now. (A Touching Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Very Touching Photos That May Make You Cry by ANIEXTY(m): 9:45am On Feb 23, 2015
If you think your current situation is too bad then take a look at this people.
Though we were suposed to have seen this before i want you to see it again.

Photos that will touch your heart
1: Two brothers dream come true.

2: Homeless people.

3: Wins hes first swimming medal for the first time.

4: If you think you dont have much friends take a look at this.

Re: Very Touching Photos That May Make You Cry by ANIEXTY(m): 9:57am On Feb 23, 2015
5: Women runing for savety with their kids.

6: Korean man weeps as hes caring relative departs.

7: Boy cries, thinking he is seeing his father for the last time

8: Police donates shoes to a homeless man (how many can do this )

Re: Very Touching Photos That May Make You Cry by NeduLuiZ(m): 9:58am On Feb 23, 2015
op am not crying nah .... Just motivated
Re: Very Touching Photos That May Make You Cry by ANIEXTY(m): 10:10am On Feb 23, 2015
9: Crying Child holds mom after they lost their home.

10: Weeping Man meets his son before his son's departure.

11: Man does any thing to save his wife's life.

12: Nigerian soldeir praying before departing

Re: Very Touching Photos That May Make You Cry by kudoxs(m): 10:12am On Feb 23, 2015
good one
Re: Very Touching Photos That May Make You Cry by ANIEXTY(m): 10:33am On Feb 23, 2015
13: American soldeir sees his baby for the first time.

14: After loosing every thing He finds an album at his house destored by Tsunami (only Hope)

15: Couple at their home destroyed by disaster.

After viewing this you will thank GOD because you are living by grace.

Note: correction is allowed
You can also add yours.
Thanks.

Re: Very Touching Photos That May Make You Cry by Nobody: 11:28am On Feb 23, 2015
ANIEXTY:

Man does any thing to save his wife's life.
Op, did the man later find a kidney for his wife?? You have access to the full story??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Very Touching Photos That May Make You Cry by mathmatica: 11:59am On Feb 23, 2015
One thing is sure,God will make it right,one day.

1 Like

Re: Very Touching Photos That May Make You Cry by mutter(f): 12:03pm On Feb 23, 2015
mathmatica:
One thing is sure,God will make it right,one day.

I just love this comment it is so consoling for this and everything in life!
God will make it right one day!
AMEN AMEN!

1 Like

Re: Very Touching Photos That May Make You Cry by ANIEXTY(m): 12:05pm On Feb 23, 2015
MarvellousGod:
Op, did the man later find a kidney for his wife?? You have access to the full story??
sorry i dont have the full story.
Re: Very Touching Photos That May Make You Cry by untainted: 12:15pm On Feb 23, 2015
I don't think caption number 7 is correct.

The boy is receiving the US flag as part
of ceremonies marking the 21 Gun Salute
for his dad/mum who was killed in conflict, probably
Iraq or Afghanistan.
Re: Very Touching Photos That May Make You Cry by mathmatica: 12:19pm On Feb 23, 2015
mutter:

I just love this comment it is so consoling for this and everything in life!
God will make it right one day!
AMEN AMEN!
....Amen to your faith,my dear.When one see and read stories of pain and suffering,the only way to not fall into depression, is to remember,that no matter how the human heart desire to help suffering humanity,no human can love humanity better than the God that made human and was once part of humanity.We can then find consolation in God's promise that he would one day make things right,and would create a world were this present existence would be a subject of reflection and a lesson to other universes of the consequence of rebellion.

1 Like

Re: Very Touching Photos That May Make You Cry by misfab(f): 3:26pm On Feb 23, 2015
aww...i really did shed a tear. cry. the child receivn d flag and d soldier seein his baby for d first time melted my little heart.

thank u Lord for life and a great one at that
Re: Very Touching Photos That May Make You Cry by mytime24(f): 5:47pm On Feb 23, 2015
Dey're vri touching sha, bt wil comment later wen i start sheddin tears grin

1 Like

Re: Very Touching Photos That May Make You Cry by ANIEXTY(m): 11:48am On Feb 24, 2015
mytime24:
Dey're vri touching sha, bt wil comment later wen i start sheddin tears grin
na until u shed tears ?

Re: Very Touching Photos That May Make You Cry by yetseyi(f): 1:31pm On Feb 24, 2015
Awwwww I did shed tears cry

The american soldier seeing his babe for the first time
That brave young boy trying to withhold his tears ( guess one of his parents was killed in the war like untainted said)
That man hugging his soldier son
All are touching sad

So touching

1 Like

Re: Very Touching Photos That May Make You Cry by yhusiee(f): 2:42pm On Feb 24, 2015
I am currently flooding ma room wv ma tears ryt nw!!! My life is a mess bu its notyn compared 2 d pics above. THANK YOU LORD!!!!
And 2 ma peepls out deir goin tru any form of mess in life, I wnt u 2 knw dt OLUWA IS INVOLVED!!!

1 Like

Re: Very Touching Photos That May Make You Cry by ANIEXTY(m): 7:05pm On Feb 24, 2015
yetseyi:
Awwwww I did shed tears cry

The american soldier seeing his babe for the first time
That brave young boy trying to withhold his tears ( guess one of his parents was killed in the war like untainted said)
That man hugging his soldier son
All are touching sad

So touching
cry cry
Re: Very Touching Photos That May Make You Cry by ANIEXTY(m): 7:21pm On Feb 24, 2015
More
Re: Very Touching Photos That May Make You Cry by ANIEXTY(m): 7:34pm On Feb 24, 2015
Reunion of mother and child

Re: Very Touching Photos That May Make You Cry by egopersonified(f): 9:20pm On Feb 24, 2015
Wonder what the Nigerian soldier would say in his prayers. Accept my soul if I die or preserve me life. embarassed

(1) (Reply)

‘no! Don’t Touch Me There’ / Help??? How Do I Babysit My Twin Babies? / How Old Do You Really Look?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.