Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,694 members, 7,823,953 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Japan To Send Couples On Compulsory Vacations For Sex - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Japan To Send Couples On Compulsory Vacations For Sex (1336 Views)

Edelmira Barreira Appointed As Minister For Sex In Spain (photo) / Kenyan Air Hostess Exposed Begging For Sex, Money From A Client (Photos) / Kenyan Prostitute Cuts Man's Manhood Off After He Refused To Pay For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Japan To Send Couples On Compulsory Vacations For Sex by sinorte: 9:50am On Feb 23, 2015
Lol. Interesting development in Japan. The country's government wants to make it compulsory for married couples to go on more vacations - so they can have more sex...but there's a good explanation for this. The country has a low population growth. They say they are suffering from acute baby shortage. Only about 1million babies were born in Japan in 2014, the lowest figure on record for the country. Japan's health ministry also said that about 1,269,000 people died in 2014, indicating a natural population decline of 268,000. So basically, they were more people who died than were born. The country says its shrinking population is affecting their economy & want to do something about it.

The government figured couples are too busy hustling they don't have sex. So Parliament is now debating compulsory vacation for couples so they can have more sex and make more babies.

So imagine the vacation police turning up at your door one morning, 'Mr & Mrs Nakatoto, have you had your vacashion yet? Have you? Is the Mrs pregnant? No? Then go on another vacation.' lol...

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/02/japan-to-make-couples-go-on-compulsary.html
Re: Japan To Send Couples On Compulsory Vacations For Sex by Nobody: 9:56am On Feb 23, 2015
When in naija(lagos) we are suffering from over population
Re: Japan To Send Couples On Compulsory Vacations For Sex by Chanchit: 9:57am On Feb 23, 2015
Make them open border for us na, I go donate at least 10babies in a year

3 Likes

Re: Japan To Send Couples On Compulsory Vacations For Sex by zyzxx(m): 9:58am On Feb 23, 2015
This where u go c naija guy dey flex muscle grin

1 Like

Re: Japan To Send Couples On Compulsory Vacations For Sex by jworos(m): 9:59am On Feb 23, 2015
i guess the Japanese love money than igbo ppl,b4 dem dey 4get sex due to hustling...
Re: Japan To Send Couples On Compulsory Vacations For Sex by Nobody: 10:00am On Feb 23, 2015
LOL... grin Good for them sha.
Re: Japan To Send Couples On Compulsory Vacations For Sex by Nobody: 10:02am On Feb 23, 2015
Chanchit:

Make them open border for us na, I go donate at least 10babies in a year

Japan is not very foreigner friendly....but still, at least 5000 Nigerians live there.

Marrying a Japanese lady, too is not advisable...UNLESS you wish to live in the country for the rest of your life. And if you divorce am, and she gets the kids..be prepared never to see your children for the rest of your life....

1 Like

Re: Japan To Send Couples On Compulsory Vacations For Sex by Chanchit: 10:08am On Feb 23, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Japan is not very foreigner friendly....but still, at least 5000 Nigerians live there.

Marrying a Japanese lady, too is not advisable...UNLESS you wish to live in the country for the rest of your life. And if you divorce am, and she gets the kids..be prepared never to see your children for the rest of your life....

Mehn! That's not good o.
Re: Japan To Send Couples On Compulsory Vacations For Sex by Nobody: 10:15am On Feb 23, 2015
There is a method to the law...

Countries with high elderly populations and low young people have low tax revenues....making it difficult for govt to have the funds needed to take care of everyone.

Many European countries too have this problem....and they solve it via immigration. Japan is trying to do this by boosting the birth rate...and making childcare cheaper for young mums.
Re: Japan To Send Couples On Compulsory Vacations For Sex by sinaj(f): 10:28am On Feb 23, 2015
meehhn!!! ...diz all i can type
Re: Japan To Send Couples On Compulsory Vacations For Sex by Samiceman: 10:39am On Feb 23, 2015
We need same in Nigeria....

We are under-populated
Re: Japan To Send Couples On Compulsory Vacations For Sex by Nobody: 10:51am On Feb 23, 2015
Samiceman:
We need same in Nigeria....

We are under-populated

During my final year as a medical student, I spent some time in a Northern village (medical project work...long story). The number of kids in that village was without exaggerating large for a village of that size.

Nigeria is not underpopulated. On average a Nigerian woman may have at least three kids...if not(far..sometimes up to ten....and in one case ,fifteen) more.A Japanese woman will have one or none.
Re: Japan To Send Couples On Compulsory Vacations For Sex by Jerrick(m): 10:53am On Feb 23, 2015
I bet, 9ja population in Japan will hit millions soon! grin

1 Like

Re: Japan To Send Couples On Compulsory Vacations For Sex by Caseless: 10:56am On Feb 23, 2015
That's what I call vacation! Me and my wife with this kind of vacation?
*grabs power horse and hausa herbs(burantashi)*
Re: Japan To Send Couples On Compulsory Vacations For Sex by Caseless: 11:07am On Feb 23, 2015
samflexxy:
When in naija(lagos) we are suffering from over population
huge population is a blessing anywhere in the world. If you knw how many people die in Nigeria every year , u'l be shocked. But the effect of number of death in a year on our population is minimal or not even showing- that's one blessing of our kind of population.
Re: Japan To Send Couples On Compulsory Vacations For Sex by Godmother(f): 1:06pm On Feb 23, 2015
You go fear compulsory vacation naa. Lol
Re: Japan To Send Couples On Compulsory Vacations For Sex by Appleyard(m): 1:31pm On Feb 23, 2015
Wonders shall never end. The nature of man at times choke me. Here different, there different. China looking for depopulation, Japan seeking for it with torch and candle. What a world!
Re: Japan To Send Couples On Compulsory Vacations For Sex by Centrifude(m): 6:39pm On Feb 23, 2015
They don't want Africans because they know we'll take all their women with our BBCs.

We should go to Japan and tear up some of that Asian BADONKADONK.

Just like my president Jacob Zuma get me 12 Hot Asian bi+ches. And I'll overpopulate Japan within two years.

(1) (Reply)

3 Reasons Why President Muhammadu Buhari Capable Of Eradicating Corruption / VIRAL: Fight Between Russian Guard And US Diplomat (CIA Spy). / Ukraine Said Its Forces May Need To Retreat From Their Last Pocket Of Resistance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.