Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,036 members, 7,852,542 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:59 PM

Why Should I Vote GEJ/PDP In 2015? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Should I Vote GEJ/PDP In 2015? (712 Views)

I Won't Vote GEJ Because Of This Pics / Why Should I Vote For APC In 2015? / Children Scramble In Gutters For Noodles,sweets Thrown By PDP In Lagos (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Should I Vote GEJ/PDP In 2015? by praxisnetworks: 1:15pm On Feb 23, 2015
where is our crude oil sales proceeds that we have been selling at excess prices for 5 straight years?
why is GEJ keeping around himself an array of convicted criminals like Boi George and Alams....
why has GEJ"s administration not prosecuted anyone for corruption or stealing for 6 years not one conviction!
that Abuja man who was alleged to have stolen people's pension was still moving around with police convoy under GEJ's nose in Abuja!
why is GEJ just fighting Boko Haram now? when he had troops for Ekiti magic? after thousands of lives have been lost under his watch?
If we vote him what is the assurance he will not disappear into his bunker again?
if he knew all along he wanted a 2nd term y has he been so inefficient? and if he's unfortunately re elected what will be his motivation for performing?
Nigeria is now being summoned to meetings in Ghana, Benin Republic, Chad and Niger! Kai!!

1 Like

Re: Why Should I Vote GEJ/PDP In 2015? by praxisnetworks: 1:30pm On Feb 23, 2015
cool
Re: Why Should I Vote GEJ/PDP In 2015? by praxisnetworks: 1:34pm On Feb 23, 2015
cheesy
#IwealamustdebateSoludo
Re: Why Should I Vote GEJ/PDP In 2015? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Feb 23, 2015
Sai Buhari
Re: Why Should I Vote GEJ/PDP In 2015? by jdilight(m): 3:10pm On Feb 23, 2015
praxisnetworks:
where is our crude oil sales proceeds that we have been selling at excess prices for 5 straight years?
why is GEJ keeping around himself an array of convicted criminals like Boi George and Alams....
why has GEJ"s administration not prosecuted anyone for corruption or stealing for 6 years not one conviction!
that Abuja man who was alleged to have stolen people's pension was still moving around with police convoy under GEJ's nose in Abuja!
why is GEJ just fighting Boko Haram now? when he had troops for Ekiti magic? after thousands of lives have been lost under his watch?
If we vote him what is the assurance he will not disappear into his bunker again?
if he knew all along he wanted a 2nd term y has he been so inefficient? and if he's unfortunately re elected what will be his motivation for performing?
Nigeria is now being summoned to meetings in Ghana, Benin Republic, Chad and Niger! Kai!!

Crude oil is our major source of income in the nation. For most of us that shout crude oil, crude oil. Nigeria don't own oil well operating licence for any oil well. When you hear of crude oil money, it is tax payments made by oil companies whom Nigeria has issued operating licences.

1. Your crude oil money is in the state allocations, railway projects, airports remodeled nationwide, Federal roads repaired and built nationwide, Agricultural loans and incentives, fuel subsidy and all subsidiaries, to name but a few.

2. Convicted criminals: Can you state the court that convicted. Am not talking of under trail.

3. Cecilia Ibru, and her fellows where prosecuted under Goodluck administration and for the first in Nigerian history money was recovered from them into the federal purse. This is what buhari never achieved as a military leader. He could not recover a dine.

4. He was alleged according to you. Till he is convicted, he is still alleged. We have moved beyond jungle justice. We are in democracy, try to adjuste to change. You asked for it.

5. He is fighting boko harram now because, the world don't see it as genocide again unlike his first assault on the sect.

6. He has never been under bunker for once. The problem is we are use to force and brute. This is democracy. Welcome to the rule of law game.
Re: Why Should I Vote GEJ/PDP In 2015? by Rilikoko(m): 3:47pm On Feb 23, 2015
I will excuse d TANoids....but it beats me when I see d so called people on d fence(Fencist) still undecided.It only means one thing to be a fencist,u don't agree/like/want d status quo but u are not also convinced/sure of d other option.but one thing is also certain,u want a change.....Looking objectively at our democracy and politics in general since 1999 through d various elections,do u really think we can get it wrong by electing another party at d national level.We have all seen d examples of changing a party at d state levels,some pleasant n some not so pleasant but we have always come back to change d unpleasant ones tru d ballot.We all want to progress in life and we know true progress comes with change,change from being poor to rich,baby to adult,illiterate to literate,all dis and many more requires courage cos its all risky.so dis brings us to another defination of change,which is 'change is risk taking'...therefore to d fencist who desires change but are not sure of d change,I say to you TAKE D RISK we can only learn from it and it will surely make us and our democracy stronger.The most important thing is about changing dis corrupt and inept present govt,a govt dat has reduced d pride of every Nigerian both locally n international,a govt that refused to plan for our future by squandering away our resources,a govt dat celebrates medicority.....if we have d courage to look d problem in d eye now and take a stand by changing it then I don't see how difficult it will be for us to change d next govt too if it fails us...

So, I have decided to vote for CHANGE
I have decided to vote APC
I have decided to vote Buhari/Osinbajo
God bless Nigeria!
Re: Why Should I Vote GEJ/PDP In 2015? by praxisnetworks: 9:16pm On Feb 23, 2015
From these two arguments above

I have decided to go for CHANGE

SAI BUHARI
APC! CHANGE!!!

(1) (Reply)

FFK campaigning for APC? (A Must watch) / Differences Between Pa Awolowo And Tinubu / Breaking News: Inec Nigeria Official Website Has Been Hacked.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.