Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,225 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

'I Knew When Gov. Amaechi Was Wearing A Cloth Everyday For 3 Days' - FFK - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'I Knew When Gov. Amaechi Was Wearing A Cloth Everyday For 3 Days' - FFK (38087 Views)

Amaechi Was Spotted In Maitama Driving A Range Rover By Himself / What Oby Ezekwesili Tweeted After Amaechi Was Confirmed As A Minister / When Gov.fashola Follows Me On Twitter,then You Got Me Some Slacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Knew When Gov. Amaechi Was Wearing A Cloth Everyday For 3 Days' - FFK by Nobody: 5:24pm On Feb 23, 2015
PDP supporters get sense at all?
Re: 'I Knew When Gov. Amaechi Was Wearing A Cloth Everyday For 3 Days' - FFK by mhojyd(m): 5:27pm On Feb 23, 2015
FastShipping:
Was he aware when Jonathan didn't have any shoe and didn't have a school bag?
I wonder, FFK is wonderfully stupid.

Re: 'I Knew When Gov. Amaechi Was Wearing A Cloth Everyday For 3 Days' - FFK by LogicPower(m): 5:28pm On Feb 23, 2015
Shame on you, FFK!.

What a spoiled brat like you may never realize is that DECENT Nigerians will ALWAYS have far MORE RESPECT for a SELF-MADE person like Amaechi, who rose from a humble background to national limelight, than they would ever have for a morally bankrupt prodigal son of an elitist family of questionable sources of wealth.

When Aribisala lampooned your father so publicly and scathingly, I personally thought he was being too mean, but now I will go and read and re-read that piece because it may, after all, be a very good example of how a rogue father would always beget a rogue offspring!

1 Like

Re: 'I Knew When Gov. Amaechi Was Wearing A Cloth Everyday For 3 Days' - FFK by lolaxavier(m): 5:29pm On Feb 23, 2015
FFK, Omo ale jati jati...oloriburuku eda..
Re: 'I Knew When Gov. Amaechi Was Wearing A Cloth Everyday For 3 Days' - FFK by Youngzedd(m): 5:32pm On Feb 23, 2015
FastShipping:

Someone should remind him.

Shoeless master he serve.

Imagine He that wore the best shoe in town when He went to school is now serving He that went to school on bare foot.

FFK is a a disgrace to those He represent.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Knew When Gov. Amaechi Was Wearing A Cloth Everyday For 3 Days' - FFK by Jacobee(m): 5:34pm On Feb 23, 2015
zimoni:
FFK is angry.

Give it to them hot FFK.

Jonathan Till 2019.
. sorry to say but if you were to be in GEJ position i believe u will be ten times as worse as he is
Re: 'I Knew When Gov. Amaechi Was Wearing A Cloth Everyday For 3 Days' - FFK by Youngzedd(m): 5:36pm On Feb 23, 2015
sauceny:
All the senior political office holders from south south once had no shoes nor clothes...itz ooooook

It's allowed.

Just like when an illiterate employ graduates.
Re: 'I Knew When Gov. Amaechi Was Wearing A Cloth Everyday For 3 Days' - FFK by GoldHorse(m): 5:38pm On Feb 23, 2015
So?! I knew when one African man from Kenya married one white woman and had a boy named Obama …
Re: 'I Knew When Gov. Amaechi Was Wearing A Cloth Everyday For 3 Days' - FFK by Youngzedd(m): 5:39pm On Feb 23, 2015
[size=18pt]I swear if this basket mouth happens to be my dad, I will lock him inside an unknown room for 60 days and 60 nights.[/size]

1 Like

Re: 'I Knew When Gov. Amaechi Was Wearing A Cloth Everyday For 3 Days' - FFK by Ghost01(m): 5:41pm On Feb 23, 2015
The he-go@t keeps making enemies for himself everywhere. At least he's not a bastard!
Re: 'I Knew When Gov. Amaechi Was Wearing A Cloth Everyday For 3 Days' - FFK by 12345DKO(m): 5:46pm On Feb 23, 2015
SO WHAT? WE ALL HAVE OUR HUMBLE, SMALL BEGINNINGS. SO PLEASE SAY SOMETHING ELSE.
Re: 'I Knew When Gov. Amaechi Was Wearing A Cloth Everyday For 3 Days' - FFK by waldigit: 5:57pm On Feb 23, 2015
ejiro2130:
This is what happens when the wealth of a nation is controlled by people who are suppose to be in a psychiatric hospital.

He knew amechi when he was wearing one cloth so what??

Well I also knew John Paul dejoria when he was homeless leaving on the streets.... Today he's worth $4billion

End of story!!

Yes. Even the one who he is paying his bill today once had no shoe. No condition is permanent.

1 Like

Re: 'I Knew When Gov. Amaechi Was Wearing A Cloth Everyday For 3 Days' - FFK by Olatad: 6:04pm On Feb 23, 2015
FastShipping:
Dnt mind him.He was just spewing rubbish all through his time on the programme.
Re: 'I Knew When Gov. Amaechi Was Wearing A Cloth Everyday For 3 Days' - FFK by stankezzy: 6:06pm On Feb 23, 2015
diluminati:
ffk is a palace jester, waste of sperrmatozoa
is this dancer a native doctor , carrying brooms around abi na winch?
Re: 'I Knew When Gov. Amaechi Was Wearing A Cloth Everyday For 3 Days' - FFK by yesir: 6:14pm On Feb 23, 2015
lolaxavier:
The controversial spokesperson for the President Goodluck Jonathan Presidential Campaign Organisation, Femi Fani-Kayode, has again slammed the incumbent governor of Rivers State, Rotimi Amaechi.

FFK, as he is fondly called, during an interview with Channels TV on Sunday night, claimed that the Governor is not on the same intellectual level with him.

Fani-Kayode added that he knew Amaechi when he (Amaechi) used to wear one outfit for three days.

The former Minister of Aviation also said that the PDP would beg former President, Olusegun Obasanjo, after the party eventually wins in the forthcoming elections in Nigeria. Obasanjo recently left the PDP and tore his party’s membership card publicly.

See more of his words that set the social media on fire.

http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/31740/49/i-knew-amaechi-when-he-wore-a-shirt-for-3-daysfani.html
GEJ, never wore shoes throughout his university days, but Ameachi had shoes and wore shirt at Least for 3days..... nonsense?!
Re: 'I Knew When Gov. Amaechi Was Wearing A Cloth Everyday For 3 Days' - FFK by adorable29(f): 6:18pm On Feb 23, 2015
I saw the interview live! He is being QUOTED OUT OF CONTEXT!

What he meant was that Amechi used to be poor but has used government money to get to the level he is now. Therefore, he must be corrupt!

Me, na true I dey talk. No sentiments! Cos I don't give a hoot about either of the main parties!

They are all the same to me!

1 Like

Re: 'I Knew When Gov. Amaechi Was Wearing A Cloth Everyday For 3 Days' - FFK by Larufa(m): 6:19pm On Feb 23, 2015
I saw FFK when he walked bare-footed from Obalende to Ikoyi under the influence of hard drug!!!!!

He has not fully recovered from the drug-induced madness.

Naija dey make me laughooooo

1 Like

Re: 'I Knew When Gov. Amaechi Was Wearing A Cloth Everyday For 3 Days' - FFK by solayd(m): 6:22pm On Feb 23, 2015
One great distinct between GEJ and GMB is: GEJ know how to surround himself with mediocre, tout, and greedy people.. why GMB know hw to select visionary, focus and sound mind people to get the job done. And that is the trait of good leader.

1 Like

Re: 'I Knew When Gov. Amaechi Was Wearing A Cloth Everyday For 3 Days' - FFK by santity100: 6:28pm On Feb 23, 2015
Because your father was rich politician abi .

I am sure people like you would never had made it in life if not for your fathers status.

100 Likes for SELFMADE People .

Poor folks, God is your connection and strenght #selfmade

2 Likes

Re: 'I Knew When Gov. Amaechi Was Wearing A Cloth Everyday For 3 Days' - FFK by linusbnn(m): 6:41pm On Feb 23, 2015
lolaxavier:

GEJ is a big disgrace to the country to have allowed thieves and id*ots like this roam around freely. It is only in Nigeria that you will find imbeciles who should be locked up in prison moving about freely...Worst of it all, they are now being empowered by those we call our so called dormant leaders.

Bode George, Fayose, FFK, Dezaini, Dokubo, Abati, Okupe should all be frying in Kirikiri...in fact, GEJ self for accommodating all these useless elements. How will he know which is which when to him, there is no fine line between Corruption and Stealing...

What about the likes of TINUBU,JOHN ODIGIE OYEGUN (Apc national chairman)who sold the Edo state govt land that was used for Edo Trade Fair, etc? Abi na saint dem be?
Re: 'I Knew When Gov. Amaechi Was Wearing A Cloth Everyday For 3 Days' - FFK by rhames(m): 6:45pm On Feb 23, 2015
lolaxavier:
The controversial spokesperson for the President Goodluck Jonathan Presidential Campaign Organisation, Femi Fani-Kayode, has again slammed the incumbent governor of Rivers State, Rotimi Amaechi.

FFK, as he is fondly called, during an interview with Channels TV on Sunday night, claimed that the Governor is not on the same intellectual level with him.

Fani-Kayode added that he knew Amaechi when he (Amaechi) used to wear one outfit for three days.

The former Minister of Aviation also said that the PDP would beg former President, Olusegun Obasanjo, after the party eventually wins in the forthcoming elections in Nigeria. Obasanjo recently left the PDP and tore his party’s membership card publicly.

See more of his words that set the social media on fire.

http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/31740/49/i-knew-amaechi-when-he-wore-a-shirt-for-3-daysfani.html

Reminds me of this lyric from one of Fela Anikulapo-Kuti's songs:

E pa enu de ooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Eshin shin Bo.
Re: 'I Knew When Gov. Amaechi Was Wearing A Cloth Everyday For 3 Days' - FFK by Nobody: 6:50pm On Feb 23, 2015
LogicPower:
Shame on you, FFK!.

What a spoiled brat like you may never realize is that DECENT Nigerians will ALWAYS have far MORE RESPECT for a SELF-MADE person like Amaechi, who rose from a humble background to national limelight, than they would ever have for a morally bankrupt prodigal son of an elitist family of questionable sources of wealth.

When Aribisala lampooned your father so publicly and scathingly, I personally thought he was being too mean, but now I will go and read and re-read that piece because it may, after all, be a very good example of how a rogue father would always beget a rogue offspring!

You talk thrash# point of correction, Amaechi is not a self-made man, he is an opportunist with very questionable source of wealth; you need to learn how to do research.
Re: 'I Knew When Gov. Amaechi Was Wearing A Cloth Everyday For 3 Days' - FFK by Ayietim(m): 6:50pm On Feb 23, 2015
The is no constant thing in life, except change. Do not stop working hard, so that your story will be better tomorrow.
http://ayietim..
Re: 'I Knew When Gov. Amaechi Was Wearing A Cloth Everyday For 3 Days' - FFK by sirconfidence1(m): 7:09pm On Feb 23, 2015
FFK, as far as politics is concerned in Nigeria, Amaechi is your senior. He won election four times for different elective posts. FFK learn to respect political elder.
Re: 'I Knew When Gov. Amaechi Was Wearing A Cloth Everyday For 3 Days' - FFK by menesheh(m): 7:28pm On Feb 23, 2015
allisonluvsu:
hmmmm. Totally uncalled for my dear FFK. I love you alot; but don't start acting dat way coz every one has a starting point. As for Ameachi, he has made his choice.

I am just a viewer, and i will be watching in 3D cool

Did u listen to the two interview?

If not dont judge him, Amaechi started it all, go to channel tv channel and listen up
Re: 'I Knew When Gov. Amaechi Was Wearing A Cloth Everyday For 3 Days' - FFK by zimoni(f): 7:30pm On Feb 23, 2015
Jacobee:
. sorry to say but if you were to be in GEJ position i believe u will be ten times as worse as he is

Your point is?
Re: 'I Knew When Gov. Amaechi Was Wearing A Cloth Everyday For 3 Days' - FFK by rasco2000me: 7:37pm On Feb 23, 2015
THIS MAN DOES NOT WANT TO CHANGE TALK ON ISSUES .STOP RUNING YOUR MONTH LIKE PESON THAT HV DESENTRY.ı dout ıf u are truely a lawyer ur braın ıs lıke checken
Re: 'I Knew When Gov. Amaechi Was Wearing A Cloth Everyday For 3 Days' - FFK by soulfood(m): 7:40pm On Feb 23, 2015
stardom call to djs.....Great Music and djs for Events

Re: 'I Knew When Gov. Amaechi Was Wearing A Cloth Everyday For 3 Days' - FFK by donbenie(m): 7:45pm On Feb 23, 2015
Eddieactor:

No, don't believe that rubish, Fyi he attended one of the best university in d world.
So? Who attended best University for the world no fit be taxi driver for NYC..
Re: 'I Knew When Gov. Amaechi Was Wearing A Cloth Everyday For 3 Days' - FFK by KnowAll(m): 7:50pm On Feb 23, 2015
We are waiting for amechi's reply!!! Abi na true? Even my mai-guard changes his clothes every day shocked oya to u Amechi defend yourself.
Re: 'I Knew When Gov. Amaechi Was Wearing A Cloth Everyday For 3 Days' - FFK by afrikanns: 7:56pm On Feb 23, 2015
shut the Bleep up BASTARD TAXI DRIVER, ADULTRER,RAPIST,ANIMAL DOG MONKEY,GORILLA,CHIMPAZEE,ZEBRA,
Re: 'I Knew When Gov. Amaechi Was Wearing A Cloth Everyday For 3 Days' - FFK by MRLINGTON(m): 7:59pm On Feb 23, 2015
Oh Kayode?? U know Amaechi when he wore one cloth repeatedly?? Amaechi went to uniport,graduated from good secondary nd primary schools...when did u know him?? From birth?? He repeated clothes when he was a speaker?? Or as a governor?? Or as a special adviser??

FFK...U really crazy...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP National Headquarters: Where Did The Monies Go To? / I'm Very Disobedient: Emulating Yul Edochie, Blessing CEO Joins President Tinubu / Desmond Elliot Distributes Items In Surulere (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.