Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,129 members, 7,829,022 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

10 Tips On Preparing For Job Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 10 Tips On Preparing For Job Interview (578 Views)

N-Power: 10 Tips You Need / Man Who Graduated With First Class From UK University Cries Out For Job. Photos / How To Answer ‘Tell Me About Yourself’ At A Job Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Tips On Preparing For Job Interview by uanda(m): 2:52pm On Feb 23, 2015
Your hard work sending out all those cover letters and résumés has finally paid off — you’ve been called in for a face-to-face job interview. Congratulations! But now is not the time to sit back and think about how you’re going to spend your new salary; you’ve got a lot of work to do. The better prepared you are beforehand, the better your chances are of walking out of the interview with a confident smile on your face that says, “I think I got the job!”
Keep in mind that in the competitive business world, there are sure to be dozens of other highly qualified candidates going after your job. It’s important to make yourself stand out as someone special. Now is the time to practice exactly how you will sell yourself to a prospective employer during that crucial first meeting.

Here are 10 important tips to help your next interview lead to your next job:

Read More Here
Re: 10 Tips On Preparing For Job Interview by uanda(m): 8:27pm On Feb 23, 2015
10 Tips On Preparing For Job Interview
Re: 10 Tips On Preparing For Job Interview by uanda(m): 3:45pm On Feb 24, 2015
10 Tips Preparing For Job Interview

(1) (Reply)

Marine Job At IMS One World / Competent Teacher Needed@akure,ondo State. / 2015 Job Placement Update At Eduprof Management Consulting Plc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.