Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,741 members, 7,824,137 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

She Populates The House With Friends. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Populates The House With Friends. (2241 Views)

Fantastic - She Creates Her Dream House With Four Shipping Containers / Three-year-old Falls Into Well While Playing With Friends (photo) / My Dad Often Gets Unclad In The House And I Don't Lyk It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Populates The House With Friends. by charles009(m): 4:36pm On Feb 23, 2015
My wife has this annoying attitude of filling the house with people any time I come back from work.though we live in a 3 bed room apartment, I still Honestly,i
find it very annoying. Some of her friends can visit and stay as late as 11pm. How normal is this. I have told her severally that sometimes, there should be moderation to things she does.

I am not comfortable with that! And I ask if it's normal.

Re: She Populates The House With Friends. by iseleiyanu(m): 4:38pm On Feb 23, 2015
charles009:
My wife has this annoying attitude of filling the house with people any time I come back from work.though we live in a 3 bed room apartment, I still Honestly,i
find it very annoying. Some of her friends can visit and stay as late as 11pm. How normal is this. I have told her severally that sometimes, there should be moderation to things she does.

talk to her deeply
Re: She Populates The House With Friends. by Nobody: 4:40pm On Feb 23, 2015
Op, sorry, but did you marry your wife the day you first saw her?

Marriage is a life long decision. Before you enter into a union as this, you should have considered the character and habits of your partner.
Didn't you notice her display this kind of habit before you married her?

Well I think you should just sit her down and talk to her. She is your wife, she should

1 Like

Re: She Populates The House With Friends. by Hazardd(m): 4:40pm On Feb 23, 2015
charles009:

communication is the key in this kind of matter...

talk to her in a calm way when you two are together smiley
Re: She Populates The House With Friends. by major466(m): 4:45pm On Feb 23, 2015
I love quiet environment, I really can't tolerate my house being turned into a market square overnight.
Talk to your wife about it. Having too many people in the house everyday will lead to stress and starve you of the needed peace and tranquility needed to reboot the human body after the days job.
Re: She Populates The House With Friends. by adonisgold: 4:46pm On Feb 23, 2015
Fiends? Or you mean friends? But some friends could be fiends.
Re: She Populates The House With Friends. by Nobody: 4:48pm On Feb 23, 2015
Okay
Re: She Populates The House With Friends. by delishpot: 4:48pm On Feb 23, 2015
She is over doing it O. But how can we help you now? The way out is to also
1 bring your pals to the house everyday for weeks so she can feel how it is when she does saMe
2when ever you return from work, send her friends out
3 wear only boxers or pkata and sit down in the living room with them to watch ball or read the news paper. Na them go take their legs stand up and leave.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Populates The House With Friends. by JayKayMaybachz(m): 4:52pm On Feb 23, 2015
Mine won't try it

Cos ah hate 'em crowding ma house

Meet them anyway yhu ghuys choose

Ma house ain't no beer parlour

Some of this fiends help spoil some ghuud house wives sef

1 Like

Re: She Populates The House With Friends. by Nobody: 4:53pm On Feb 23, 2015
delishpot:
1 bring your pals to the house everyday for weeks so she can feel how it is when she does saMe
3 wear only boxers or pkata and sit down in the living room with them to watch ball or read the news paper. Na them go take their legs stand up and leave.
LOL.. Sir I hel ooo cool
Re: She Populates The House With Friends. by delishpot: 4:55pm On Feb 23, 2015
sameer1212:
LOL.. Sir I hel ooo cool

Abi wetin man pikin go do? me prefere no 3 sha. No need to fight with madam. Just form like part of the click and sidon with tHem. Laugh and hit them playfuly and act like its normal. Ya wife will just use her brain to stop them from comming over sef.

1 Like

Re: She Populates The House With Friends. by delishpot: 4:59pm On Feb 23, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
Mine won't try it

Cos ah hate 'em crowding ma house

Meet them anyway yhu ghuys choose

Ma house ain't no beer parlour

Some of this fiends help spoil some ghuud house wives sef

Naaa, no friend can spoil a good womaN. They may try to spoil a happy marriage by revealing some stuff to the unaware partner to try breaking them up but they cant spoil a good person.
Re: She Populates The House With Friends. by JayKayMaybachz(m): 5:00pm On Feb 23, 2015
delishpot:

Naaa, no friend can spoil a good womaN. They may try to spoil a happy marriage by revealing some stuff to the unaware partner to try breaking them up but they cant spoil a good person.

Is that what yhu think?

1 Like

Re: She Populates The House With Friends. by delishpot: 5:09pm On Feb 23, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:

Is that what yhu think?

Well yes. The woman or man inquestion has a right to say yes or no when offered an advice or solution by the so called friends. Even if the friends tried to make them do stuff they can say no. What you call spoil may be called "help" but the wife knows when to drop bad friends and when to keep good friends. If ahe plays along with their evil recomendations then the "spoil" is already in her system.
Re: She Populates The House With Friends. by JayKayMaybachz(m): 5:16pm On Feb 23, 2015
delishpot:

Well yes. The woman or man inquestion has a right to say yes or no when offered an advice or solution by the so called friends. Even if the friends tried to make them do stuff they can say no. What you call spoil may be called "help" but the wife knows when to drop bad friends and when to keep good friends. If ahe plays along with their evil recomendations then the "spoil" is already in her system.

Some people are devil in human clothing

A ghuud woman/man could turn bad depending on what she/he is fed with.. ..

I have seen ghuud wives change over nught due to the company they keep

That's why I'll advice folkd to know the company they keep

Some people are evil [Devil Sent]

1 Like

Re: She Populates The House With Friends. by delishpot: 5:21pm On Feb 23, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:

Some people are devil in human clothing

A ghuud woman/man could turn bad depending on what she/he is fed with.. ..

I have seen ghuud wives change over nught due to the company they keep

That's why I'll advice folkd to know the company they keep

Some people are evil [Devil Sent]

Well, true in some cases sha. Esp the weak ones who are not sure of what they want.
Re: She Populates The House With Friends. by mytime24(f): 5:27pm On Feb 23, 2015
Op is like ur wife is a full time housewife, try find her smetin doin

1 Like

Re: She Populates The House With Friends. by JayKayMaybachz(m): 5:40pm On Feb 23, 2015
delishpot:

Well, true in some cases sha. Esp the weak ones who are not sure of what they want.

Fo' Sure

1 Like

Re: She Populates The House With Friends. by cococandy(f): 5:40pm On Feb 23, 2015
That's not right
Re: She Populates The House With Friends. by ifyude(f): 5:44pm On Feb 23, 2015
Op how many wife do you have, is it the one that file for divorce that bring in her friends or have you finally allow your baby to move in since madam has left and file for divorce.

6 Likes

Re: She Populates The House With Friends. by sweetcocoa(f): 6:01pm On Feb 23, 2015
That's absolutely not right, what kind of a married woman has friends who aren't sleeping over stay as late as 11 pm? Is this story for real?
Re: She Populates The House With Friends. by Nobody: 6:47pm On Feb 23, 2015
Dis can only happen when an introverted man marries an extremely extroverted lady without considering their personality difference.

Baba, try and correct the mismatch oh!
Re: She Populates The House With Friends. by Nobody: 6:50pm On Feb 23, 2015
ifyude:
Op how many wife do you have, is it the one that file for divorce that bring in her friends or have you finally allow your baby to move in since madam has left and file for divorce.

Madam, u be FBI ni?

Lolzcheesy

1 Like

Re: She Populates The House With Friends. by Trailblazer2: 6:53pm On Feb 23, 2015
bros abeg find work give am.... when she gets back from work she won't have the strenght to keep late company
Re: She Populates The House With Friends. by mutter(f): 8:12pm On Feb 23, 2015
It is very wrong.
Please a matrimonial home is not a place people troop in and out.
Also very bad when children start coming.
She is exposing the home to all sorts of dangers and temptation.

A married woman needs to ensure for more privacy also to mind her activities and friends.
Re: She Populates The House With Friends. by cococandy(f): 8:34pm On Feb 23, 2015
ifyude:
really? cheesy
Re: She Populates The House With Friends. by Nobody: 9:08pm On Feb 23, 2015
delishpot:

@ o.p, this wonderful young man above has given u the best advice so far. Pls stick to d advice above and your problems are solved.

1 Like

Re: She Populates The House With Friends. by Nobody: 9:10pm On Feb 23, 2015
Maybe she is avoiding you.
Re: She Populates The House With Friends. by veave(f): 9:11pm On Feb 23, 2015
ifyude:

bursted grin
Re: She Populates The House With Friends. by blank(f): 9:17pm On Feb 23, 2015
Start openly flirting with a particular friend. One that comes frequently. She will soon stop that one from coming to her house. Then you move on to the next and then on and on.

1 Like

Re: She Populates The House With Friends. by Nobody: 10:05pm On Feb 23, 2015
This op guy is a troll.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do People Think Taking These Food Means You Are Broke Or Poor? / Confessions Of A Cheating Wife: My Sex Experience With Two Lovers / How L Caught My Cheating Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.