Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,243 members, 7,822,253 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Stockfish Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Stockfish Business (3281 Views)

Trading In Stockfish And Crayfish / Where Can I Buy Stockfish, Crayfish And Dried Fish To Resell / Where Can I Get Stockfish, Crayfish And Dried Fish To Resell? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stockfish Business by jointy: 6:05pm On Feb 23, 2015
a
Re: Stockfish Business by Ndukings92(m): 6:51pm On Feb 23, 2015
What exactly are u saying as in how will u operate?do u ship it down here for d person to clear and sell after paying you or do u ship,clear and sell to buyers? Or will u like to have a nice working relationship built on trust with someone that will connect u to buyers or help u in supplying to de traders.I reside in onitsha along relief market and enough goods are being brought in and sold there.especially traders that are from Akokwa and Osina.
Re: Stockfish Business by jointy: 9:47pm On Feb 23, 2015
Ndukings92:
What exactly are u saying as in how will u operate?do u ship it down here for d person to clear and sell after paying you or do u ship,clear and sell to buyers? Or will u like to have a nice working relationship built on trust with someone that will connect u to buyers or help u in supplying to de traders.I reside in onitsha along relief market and enough goods are being brought in and sold there.especially traders that are from Akokwa and Osina.

It depends on the price. I'm open to any of the business options smiley
Re: Stockfish Business by Ndukings92(m): 7:14pm On Feb 24, 2015
Then let's get to know each other better,let's start with whatapp 07060726326 am Kingsley
Re: Stockfish Business by hebronconcept: 2:03pm On Feb 25, 2015
DISCOVER HOW TO BE PART OF NIGERIA’S LUCRATIVE MULTIMILLION, IF NOT MULTIBILLION AGRO BUSINESS,

Nigeria has a growing population of over 167,000,000, I mean 167million, a growing population has lots of growing responsibilities in terms feeding
A The people that form the population
B Industries operating in the Population that need food based products
Explanations
Category A Lets do a simple mathematics, lets take #50 as the minimum or benchmark of the amount spent daily on food in Lagos with a population of 5,000,000 (assumption), of a truth Lagos is more than 5million, which means that per day we spend #250,000,000, that is #250million per day, #1.750billion per week and #7billion naira per month. What do these figures tells you?

for full details visit www.agrosupplyriches..com
Re: Stockfish Business by uchezdedon(m): 8:03pm On Mar 02, 2015
Am also into stockfish business. I have many interested buyers in Aba.

Reply me if u wanna do biz.
Re: Stockfish Business by hebronconcept: 7:14am On Mar 04, 2015
DISCOVER HOW TO BE PART OF NIGERIA’S LUCRATIVE MULTIMILLION, IF NOT MULTIBILLION AGRO BUSINESS
Do you know that over #60billion is spent on party monthly in Lagos State?
The essential elements in party business are food and drinks
Lets take them one by one
FOOD: Our party is not complete without food, be it birthday parties, naming ceremony, wedding etc, people come from near and far, the only way you can sure hospitality is to give them food, in Africa, particularly Nigeria, we entertain our visitors with food, palm wine, bitterkola, kolanut etc depending on the tribe.
A good example is Benue state, if you have been to benue state, on your arrival before you say a word of your purpose of visit, you are served with food, while saying your purpose of coming, round 2 is ready, while concluding your purpose of coming, round 3 is served, when you are going round 4 is ready etc, no wonder the state is called the FOOD BASKET of the NATION
If you are thinking of what business to invest in and smile to bank, then think of agro trading and food processing
for full details visit www.agrosupplyriches..com

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Start Business In Abakiliki Ebonyi State / I Want To Quit My Job: What Business Can In Start With 2 Million Naira? / Uk Used Samsung Galaxy A54 5G

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.