Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Where Can I Get Stockfish, Crayfish And Dried Fish To Resell? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Where Can I Get Stockfish, Crayfish And Dried Fish To Resell? (33233 Views)

How To Export Dried And Smoked Fish To The UK And Europe / Soyabeans, Crayfish and Groundnut Powder For Babies and toddlers. / Where Can I Buy Stockfish, Crayfish And Dried Fish To Resell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Get Stockfish, Crayfish And Dried Fish To Resell? by VickyHills(f): 10:32am On Apr 18, 2015
Good day, good people. Please kindly help me with any info on starting Stockfish, crayfish and dried smoked fish business. I need to know where to buy from, price, and any relevant info. Thanks and God bless.
Re: Where Can I Get Stockfish, Crayfish And Dried Fish To Resell? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Apr 18, 2015
VickyHills:
Good day, good people. Please kindly help me with any info on starting Stockfish, crayfish and dried smoked fish business. I need to know where to buy from, price, and any relevant info. Thanks and God bless.
you didn't state ur location...
Re: Where Can I Get Stockfish, Crayfish And Dried Fish To Resell? by VickyHills(f): 3:03pm On Apr 18, 2015
polymathic:
Lagos.
Re: Where Can I Get Stockfish, Crayfish And Dried Fish To Resell? by VickyHills(f): 3:03pm On Apr 18, 2015
polymathic:
Lagos
Re: Where Can I Get Stockfish, Crayfish And Dried Fish To Resell? by jamace(m): 3:28pm On Apr 18, 2015
Re: Where Can I Get Stockfish, Crayfish And Dried Fish To Resell? by obicentlis: 5:15pm On Apr 18, 2015
Aba is the headquarters of stockfish importers and wholesalers. It depends on the type of stockfish u want. Is it cord, apama, bone etc. You can also get it in Lagos but I don't know their market unlike Aba where a major market is for stockfish only.

5 Likes

Re: Where Can I Get Stockfish, Crayfish And Dried Fish To Resell? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Apr 18, 2015
VickyHills:
Lagos.
Oh ok, have u been to oyingbo? Cos I know that's where almost all market women buy stocks to sell, all kinda stock... Except you want to be buying from the original locations whc is outta lagos...

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Get Stockfish, Crayfish And Dried Fish To Resell? by Chuksgeo: 8:13pm On Apr 18, 2015
Aba is where you can get Stockfish very cheap for resellers in Nigeria, while Onitsha is where you will get dry fish for resell(mainly for people in southern Nigeria) and Calabar is where you will get crayfish cheap

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Can I Get Stockfish, Crayfish And Dried Fish To Resell? by Nicogen4us(f): 6:03am On Apr 19, 2015
VickyHills:
i don't know if u dont mind buying it from oyo state (oyo town).dat is my work i can do buz with u if very serious.check my posts am an agroallied with catfish farming and sales.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Where Can I Get Stockfish, Crayfish And Dried Fish To Resell? by Wealthhaven: 2:45pm On May 09, 2016
Hello. I reside in Calabar I am a wholesaler dealing in Blended Crayfish...

Already WELL CLEANED and SEALED. NO SAND, DUST OR CHAFF.

I can offer you in whatever quantity you need.. you can put your own labels and resell.

I can also offer in Whole Crayfish if you prefer that to Blended Crayfish.

Call 09021707196.

Regards.

Uduak. Adams.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Can I Get Stockfish, Crayfish And Dried Fish To Resell? by BUGOFF(m): 8:58pm On May 09, 2016
I do crayfish.
I can send to u in Lagos.
Prices fluctuate but is not high now.

Contact via signature, pls.
Re: Where Can I Get Stockfish, Crayfish And Dried Fish To Resell? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Aug 22, 2016
hklmbb
Re: Where Can I Get Stockfish, Crayfish And Dried Fish To Resell? by ibroh22(m): 9:26am On Aug 24, 2016
Rebekkah:
for good quality ground crayfish call me on 08083169963
what of WhatsApp contact ?
Re: Where Can I Get Stockfish, Crayfish And Dried Fish To Resell? by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 24, 2016
llpogfdf

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Get Stockfish, Crayfish And Dried Fish To Resell? by ibroh22(m): 10:20am On Aug 24, 2016
Rebekkah:

he he he nosy! not me or you. it's for potential customers. calls only no whatsapp. not enough airtime for call then text. call only to order!
good morning dear
Alright dear,morning

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Get Stockfish, Crayfish And Dried Fish To Resell? by Capitalrecovery: 8:08pm On Oct 03, 2016
Hello. I reside in Calabar I am a wholesaler dealing in Blended Crayfish...
Already WELL CLEANED and SEALED. NO SAND, DUST OR CHAFF.
I can offer you in whatever quantity you need.. you can put your own labels and resell.
I can also offer in Whole Crayfish if you prefer that to Blended Crayfish.
Call 09021707196.
Regards.
Uduak. Adams.

Can I get a price on dried crayfish with delivery in Lagos, my shop will be close to or in Ketu.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Get Stockfish, Crayfish And Dried Fish To Resell? by Nobody: 4:43am On Oct 06, 2016
mbxaqrt
Re: Where Can I Get Stockfish, Crayfish And Dried Fish To Resell? by shalomidetito: 10:11pm On Mar 01, 2017
BUGOFF:
I do crayfish. I can send to u in Lagos. Prices fluctuate but is not high now.
Can you pls add me on whatsapp for a chat, thank you?
Re: Where Can I Get Stockfish, Crayfish And Dried Fish To Resell? by booblacain(m): 11:45am On Sep 01, 2017
Chuksgeo:
Aba is where you can get Stockfish very cheap for resellers in Nigeria, while Onitsha is where you will get dry fish for resell(mainly for people in southern Nigeria) and Calabar is where you will get crayfish cheap for the purpose of reslling it. But I can help you with the three if you are in the S.East, so just call this number 08087743463

Do you know if it possible to mail packaged goods directly from Aba to abroad, France to be precise.?
Re: Where Can I Get Stockfish, Crayfish And Dried Fish To Resell? by Mmkgroup5(f): 12:50pm On Sep 06, 2017
Oh ok, have u been to oyingbo? Cos I know that's where almost all market women buy stocks to sell, all kinda stock... Except you want to be buying from the original locations whc is outta lagos...
please is it outta how can I locate outta which part of Lagos is it

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Get Stockfish, Crayfish And Dried Fish To Resell? by phatnelly(f): 11:23pm On Feb 19, 2018
Re: Where Can I Get Stockfish, Crayfish And Dried Fish To Resell? by xolocious(m): 9:47am On Mar 04, 2018
phatnelly:
Anyone still interested in the stockfish business? I reside in Aba and I deal directly with the importers and sell as low as 45,000 per 30kg bag and can waybill it to you anywhere. contact me on 08032884130

can u upload pics of ur claims?
Re: Where Can I Get Stockfish, Crayfish And Dried Fish To Resell? by phatnelly(f): 12:17pm On Mar 04, 2018
Re: Where Can I Get Stockfish, Crayfish And Dried Fish To Resell? by xolocious(m): 10:27pm On Mar 04, 2018
phatnelly:

Thanks
Re: Where Can I Get Stockfish, Crayfish And Dried Fish To Resell? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 04, 2018
Crayfish Abuja Dried shrimps

POS:
Farmers market, MAITAMA
Twinkles supermarket, opposite NAF, KADO
CLASSIC MALL MAITAMA
ACACIA GROOVE ESTATE WUYE
BARUMARK ESTATE WUYE

081 0606 3700
Re: Where Can I Get Stockfish, Crayfish And Dried Fish To Resell? by Chomy101: 1:29pm On Jun 05, 2019
BUGOFF:
I do crayfish.
I can send to u in Lagos.
Prices fluctuate but is not high now.

How much is a bag of nembe crayfish an in ph my no 08169107353
Re: Where Can I Get Stockfish, Crayfish And Dried Fish To Resell? by Chomy101: 1:32pm On Jun 05, 2019
xolocious:

can u upload pics of ur claims?
In need d ears of stockfish 2 send 2 some1 aboard how do I locate u
Re: Where Can I Get Stockfish, Crayfish And Dried Fish To Resell? by xolocious(m): 11:09pm On Jul 09, 2019
Chomy101:

Locate me? How? Coz I don't understand your message.
Re: Where Can I Get Stockfish, Crayfish And Dried Fish To Resell? by Debbietop: 2:29am On Jul 30, 2019
Chomy101:

What quantity do you want?
Re: Where Can I Get Stockfish, Crayfish And Dried Fish To Resell? by Onaswu(f): 5:52pm On Sep 28, 2019
is crayfish still available and what is the price?
Re: Where Can I Get Stockfish, Crayfish And Dried Fish To Resell? by ZURUMOKE(f): 7:09pm On Sep 30, 2019
Onaswu:
is crayfish still available and what is the price?

I deal on clean oron crayfish. I can supply to you.
Re: Where Can I Get Stockfish, Crayfish And Dried Fish To Resell? by ZURUMOKE(f): 7:23pm On Sep 30, 2019
Chomy101:

Have you gotten what you want? I'm in Aba. I can handle your request perfectly.
Contact me if still interested 07054517469

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Detailed Advice In Starting A Filling Station In Nigeria / Christmas Picture Of Tony Elumelu And Family / Fire Guts Jabi Motor Park In Abuja, Shops Destroyed (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.