Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,832 members, 7,817,432 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Doyin Okupe Msg To Apc Supporters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Doyin Okupe Msg To Apc Supporters (1223 Views)

Doyin Okupe: NIGERIA CAN'T AFFORD Brand New Trains, It Is Not America / Doyin Okupe Offers N1million To Anyone That Can List 10 Achievements Of Buhari / Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doyin Okupe Msg To Apc Supporters by Torduetee(m): 6:59pm On Feb 23, 2015
All those who abuse and insult us because we hold views & opinions different from theirs and because we defend and stand by our candidate as opposed to theirs, have just a few more weeks to enjoy & have fun at our expense. Personally I am totally unmoved by the avalanche of undignified assaults on my person. I have never been reluctant to take unpopular positions or support candidates that many oppose. In all my political career spanning nearly three decades I have always had the last laugh and this will not be different.
In 1979 I was 27yrs old and lived in lagos but as young as I was I was far in the vanguard of the noticeable supporters of shehu shagari candidate of NPN. My family house in ebute metta was nearly burnt down but for prompt intervention of the mobile police. Shagari won
I was one of the very few early vocal supporters
of Gen Obasanjo.Even my family members castigated me. Obasanjo won.
In 2011 in my political group in ogun state I was the only supporter of Goodluck Jonathan initially. Jonathan Won.
In this season the number of enemies have increased in their thousands because I am unrelenting in my stout, robust and sometimes aggressive defence of Goodluck Jonathan. I often wonder when folks are angry that I defend my principal or that I take on and confront those who insult and disresoect the President.
I truly have no appologies for my actions and deeds concerning these unrepentant and vicious adversaries.
But the Lord is ever with me and remains my fotress, shield and strong tower. He has made me His Oracle in the political arena. Like Joshua I shall always prevail in Jesus Name.
For those who care to listen and hear what our God is saying ; Jonathan will win again.
You may deride, abuse, insult from now till march 28th. We will laugh last. While u disparage us publicly we will go on our knees and plead with the only one who gives power to whom He wishes to honour his word to us as our Trust is not in men money or power but in Him who rules over the earth and controls the hearts of all men. Source fb https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1558286327764527&id=1425109977748830&refid=7&_ft_=qid.6119099409996323619%3Amf_story_key.-1786331136546878854&__tn__=%2As

2 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Msg To Apc Supporters by Torduetee(m): 7:02pm On Feb 23, 2015
Since 2011 shal,me just dey read with out commentin,lol
Re: Doyin Okupe Msg To Apc Supporters by Nobody: 7:03pm On Feb 23, 2015
Torduetee:
[s] All those who abuse and insult us because we hold views & opinions different from theirs and because we defend and stand by our candidate as opposed to theirs, have just a few more weeks to enjoy & have fun at our expense. Personally I am totally unmoved by the avalanche of undignified assaults on my person. I have never been reluctant to take unpopular positions or support candidates that many oppose. In all my political career spanning nearly three decades I have always had the last laugh and this will not be different.
In 1979 I was 27yrs old and lived in lagos but as young as I was I was far in the vanguard of the noticeable supporters of shehu shagari candidate of NPN. My family house in ebute metta was nearly burnt down but for prompt intervention of the mobile police. Shagari won
I was one of the very few early vocal supporters
of Gen Obasanjo.Even my family members castigated me. Obasanjo won.
In 2011 in my political group in ogun state I was the only supporter of Goodluck Jonathan initially. Jonathan Won.
In this season the number of enemies have increased in their thousands because I am unrelenting in my stout, robust and sometimes aggressive defence of Goodluck Jonathan. I often wonder when folks are angry that I defend my principal or that I take on and confront those who insult and disresoect the President.
I truly have no appologies for my actions and deeds concerning these unrepentant and vicious adversaries.
But the Lord is ever with me and remains my fotress, shield and strong tower. He has made me His Oracle in the political arena. Like Joshua I shall always prevail in Jesus Name.
For those who care to listen and hear what our God is saying ; Jonathan will win again.
You may deride, abuse, insult from now till march 28th. We will laugh last. While u disparage us publicly we will go on our knees and plead with the only one who gives power to whom He wishes to honour his word to us as our Trust is not in men money or power but in Him who rules over the earth and controls the hearts of all men. Source fb https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1558286327764527&id=1425109977748830&refid=7&_ft_=qid.6119099409996323619%3Amf_story_key.-1786331136546878854&__tn__=%2As [/s]
What is this BASTARD ranting about?

Mtscheeew!

7 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Msg To Apc Supporters by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:05pm On Feb 23, 2015
And after Jonathan wins, oga cattle rearer will go back to his 150 barren & castrated cows..

Ayam vibratin..
Re: Doyin Okupe Msg To Apc Supporters by Nobody: 7:06pm On Feb 23, 2015
This one na story. If your boss was any good, fewer words would suffice.

3 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Msg To Apc Supporters by Creamz(m): 7:09pm On Feb 23, 2015
Well this time he has failed.

3 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Msg To Apc Supporters by olu77(m): 7:11pm On Feb 23, 2015
Why is he bringing God into it? I am very sure even God is tired of mass influx of nigerians into heaven...and satan must be fed up with having to inform every inquisitive, newly arrived bokoharam that there are no virgins in hell.

I can bet with my American visa that Okupe and that prostitute, FFK will start lobbying to work in Buhari's cabinet as soon as he wins in March.

6 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Msg To Apc Supporters by januzaj(m): 7:13pm On Feb 23, 2015
BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Msg To Apc Supporters by aresa: 7:14pm On Feb 23, 2015
And the Nigerian taxpayers are paying and feeding this worthless clown to speak on their behalf...?

Only in Nigeria.. 2015 is #Change#GMB2015

2 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Msg To Apc Supporters by Torduetee(m): 7:18pm On Feb 23, 2015
berem:
What is this BASTARD ranting about?

Mtscheeew!
u knw say i hate u with pride?tank God i don tell u ma mind,wooooow feels gud

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Msg To Apc Supporters by Baawaa(m): 7:19pm On Feb 23, 2015
Okupe, don't mind them they forget that you are doing what Jonathan is paying you for

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Msg To Apc Supporters by Nobody: 7:20pm On Feb 23, 2015
Torduetee:
u knw say i hate u with pride?tank God i don tell u ma mind,wooooow feels gud
shove your hate down your perforated a$$. I was referring to Okupe and not you.

2 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Msg To Apc Supporters by Torduetee(m): 7:23pm On Feb 23, 2015
berem:
shove your hate down your perforated a$$. I was referring to Okupe and not you.
yah i knw,i don dey read ur comments for dis forum for long,u n dat bastardnista n obiageli or wat eva,una dey comments bfore una reason,sucker
Re: Doyin Okupe Msg To Apc Supporters by idu1(m): 7:24pm On Feb 23, 2015
Banza!!!

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Msg To Apc Supporters by Torduetee(m): 7:26pm On Feb 23, 2015
idu1:
Banza!!!
if u no fit contribute or counter wetin him type,make u kip shut,rubbish
Re: Doyin Okupe Msg To Apc Supporters by gists: 7:28pm On Feb 23, 2015
Okupe surely has indomie noodles in his skull that is why he thinks it is about personal ego and he his proud of listing the people he supported in that past and won the election. Somebody should please help tell this bastard that all the people he claimed he supported and who later won are the reasons why Nigeria has never truly attained it potentials. This time around, God willing, there WILL BE CHANGE!!

2 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Msg To Apc Supporters by nduchucks: 7:29pm On Feb 23, 2015
The fool has learnt from at least one mistake. He should have told us that if GEJ does not win then he is a BASTARD!.

Of course that would have been an oxymoron since he is already a bastard by his very own pronouncement in the past. mumu

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Msg To Apc Supporters by alaoeri: 7:36pm On Feb 23, 2015
The indomie brain is trying to use religion as a bait to swindle the gullible ones, when he was busy attacking GEJ's perceive enemies he didn't remembered God then now that its obvious his paymaster is going to lose, the bastard is playing the religious card.

2 Likes

Re: Doyin Okupe Msg To Apc Supporters by AWONEYAN(m): 7:39pm On Feb 23, 2015
Okugbe, when your master was celebrating corruption, you didn't remember God oo
When he doesn't give a damn u did not quote bible oo..
When innocent job seekers died in immigration job scam u behaved as if it does not concern God oo
Now nigerians have cried to God to set dem free from Pharaoh and He is answering our prayers. All we can say to Jonah govt is; "teke teke mene mene pesin"

You are not voice of God, but you are working for your fat belly, you FFK, that's why nigerians will keep rejecting your messages

1 Like

Re: Doyin Okupe Msg To Apc Supporters by omenka(m): 8:36pm On Feb 23, 2015
Okupe took too long to recuperate from that embarrassing encounter he had with journalists. He seems to have just found his groove back. We missed your rants sir. grin
Re: Doyin Okupe Msg To Apc Supporters by emiye(m): 8:48pm On Feb 23, 2015
the blood of 15,000 souls you and ur boss allowed to be perished by BH due to your nonchalance will cry out.

A week to an election that ur boss was destined to lose, he armtwisted INEC for a 6 weeks shift, and started doing what he failed to do for 5 years.

Over 1 million disillusioned souls scattered away from their homes, and you speak bullocks embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Photograph: Governor Rotimi Amaechi Pictured Making A Woman's Hair / March 29 - May 29, 2015: Our Hope, Fear And Jubilation / Public Service Announcement Concerning The Election, By Pstchris Oyakhilome!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.