Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,428 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

The First Man To Win 10 Million Naira In The WWTBAM Game Show - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The First Man To Win 10 Million Naira In The WWTBAM Game Show (4670 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Dressed Like A Man To Her Son's School On Father's Day / Tekno Orders Man To Delete A Picture He Took With Him / Man To Rita Edochie: "You Are Turning Me On" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The First Man To Win 10 Million Naira In The WWTBAM Game Show by EbubeOnoh(m): 9:00pm On Feb 23, 2015
Chimuanya ‘Aroma’ Ufodike makes
history on who wants to be a
millionaire
In it's sixth year. Chimuanya "Aroma"
Ufodike has become the first person to win
the 10 million naira grand prize ($65,160)
on Nigeria's Who Wants To Be a Millionaire.
The 36-year old bachelor won in
spectacular fashion, with only having to use
his lifelines for the last 2 questions. He
capped his awesome performance by
mimicking Usain Bolt as he celebrated
being the first to win the biggest cash prize
on the show.

1 Like

Re: The First Man To Win 10 Million Naira In The WWTBAM Game Show by dhardline(m): 9:03pm On Feb 23, 2015
Old news but i remember it like it was yesterday.

1 Like

Re: The First Man To Win 10 Million Naira In The WWTBAM Game Show by bigtt76(f): 9:09pm On Feb 23, 2015
Fine man kiss
Re: The First Man To Win 10 Million Naira In The WWTBAM Game Show by suregirl1(f): 9:12pm On Feb 23, 2015
And the last question was abt the noble peace winner smiley
Re: The First Man To Win 10 Million Naira In The WWTBAM Game Show by suregirl1(f): 9:17pm On Feb 23, 2015
And the answer was maathai wangari
Re: The First Man To Win 10 Million Naira In The WWTBAM Game Show by Nobody: 9:38pm On Feb 23, 2015
I hope he was able to put it to good use.
Re: The First Man To Win 10 Million Naira In The WWTBAM Game Show by Drajah(m): 12:56am On Feb 24, 2015
topconnecti0ns:
[size=17pt]Do you need a Sugar Mummy or Sugar Daddy that will show you love and help you financially?

This is your chance to get connected.

We can connect you anywhere in Nigeria.

Call us on 0 8 0 3 8 6 2 8 4 4 7[/size]

Who be this one??
Re: The First Man To Win 10 Million Naira In The WWTBAM Game Show by jessiecah(f): 1:09am On Feb 24, 2015
Yeah, I remember I watched this particular episode... He really made smart moves and wise choices
Re: The First Man To Win 10 Million Naira In The WWTBAM Game Show by badassProdigy(m): 7:48am On Feb 24, 2015
"the first man" : has anyOda person do so...
Re: The First Man To Win 10 Million Naira In The WWTBAM Game Show by Nobody: 8:07am On Feb 24, 2015
We watched it like it was The World Cup Final.

I remember MTN sending messages to all subscribers to tune in that night.

It was awesome.

When he got the 10million question correct, my street was literally thrown into jubilation. It was as if we were all related to the Guy.

It Reminds of What Nigeria Should be Like smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The First Man To Win 10 Million Naira In The WWTBAM Game Show by catalan15(m): 9:07am On Dec 17, 2015
We watched it like it was The World Cup Final.

I remember MTN sending messages to all subscribers to tune in that night.

It was awesome.

When he got the 10million question correct, my street was literally thrown into jubilation. It was as if we were all related to the Guy.

It Reminds of What Nigeria Should be Like smiley

Re: The First Man To Win 10 Million Naira In The WWTBAM Game Show by GMan650(m): 9:14am On Dec 17, 2015
suregirl1:
And the answer was maathai wangari

Me sef remember die. The guy even answered a question about a NPL official who happened to be his ex-neighbour. The guy was jez blessed. The guy too sabi; he even started the trend of asking for water during the show. It was epic
Re: The First Man To Win 10 Million Naira In The WWTBAM Game Show by nuelzy: 11:05am On Dec 17, 2015
nd he is Igbo...

blessed ppl

(1) (Reply)

Who Got The Best Style? JAY Z's Daughter Or Kanye West's ? / Rihanna Bikini Look Slays In Hawaii...check On It / This New Photo Of Regina Daniels Shows She Is An Epitome Of Beauty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.