Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,864 members, 7,813,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

Tekno Orders Man To Delete A Picture He Took With Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tekno Orders Man To Delete A Picture He Took With Him (47620 Views)

Kupe Boys; Jim Seuh Shares Funny Throwback Picture, He Looks Very Skinny & Ugly. / Our Oga! Davido Calls Chioma In New Picture He Shared Online. Photos / "Bidemi Kosoko Had Sex For N2m With My Husband, He Took Her Nude Photos" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tekno Orders Man To Delete A Picture He Took With Him by farano(f): 8:48pm On Mar 30, 2017

1 Like

Re: Tekno Orders Man To Delete A Picture He Took With Him by Flexherbal(m): 8:49pm On Mar 30, 2017
Maybe, he is just kidding...

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tekno Orders Man To Delete A Picture He Took With Him by emeijeh(m): 8:49pm On Mar 30, 2017
Eyah... .
He was an ordinary citizen in the midst of celebrities

90 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tekno Orders Man To Delete A Picture He Took With Him by rheether(f): 8:50pm On Mar 30, 2017
Is he madt?

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tekno Orders Man To Delete A Picture He Took With Him by ozoebuka1(m): 8:52pm On Mar 30, 2017
Nothing bad. He said his mind, it's left for the man to obey. tekno doesn't like the pix.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tekno Orders Man To Delete A Picture He Took With Him by Davash222(m): 8:52pm On Mar 30, 2017

1 Like

Re: Tekno Orders Man To Delete A Picture He Took With Him by Davash222(m): 8:53pm On Mar 30, 2017
Flexherbal:
Maybe, he is just kidding...
Or Maybe he's having issues with iyanya.

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tekno Orders Man To Delete A Picture He Took With Him by emeijeh(m): 8:55pm On Mar 30, 2017
ozoebuka1:
Nothing bad. He said his mind, it's left for the man to obey. tekno doesn't like the pix.

Obey fire

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tekno Orders Man To Delete A Picture He Took With Him by vivypretty(f): 8:56pm On Mar 30, 2017
if he never wanted him to showcase the picture , y he pose n gree take the picture

78 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tekno Orders Man To Delete A Picture He Took With Him by Davash222(m): 8:56pm On Mar 30, 2017
rheether:
Is he madt?
No, he's not. Maybe he's having ish with iyanya. I guess.

3 Likes

Re: Tekno Orders Man To Delete A Picture He Took With Him by PenisCaP: 9:06pm On Mar 30, 2017
Well, to me i think its becox they are puttin on black glasses in d night...then it was dope to him but now it looks stupid.

Likewise when i see some of my old pic and ill feel like beatin myself to a pulp grin

126 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Tekno Orders Man To Delete A Picture He Took With Him by Ashleydolls(f): 9:14pm On Mar 30, 2017
All these celebrities will not stop feeling fly on top nothing. Is it his phone or didn't he pose for the picture.

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tekno Orders Man To Delete A Picture He Took With Him by Kondomatic(m): 9:17pm On Mar 30, 2017
Ashleydolls:
All this celebrities will not stop feeling fly on top nothing. Is it his phone or didn't he pose for the picture.
He has the right to ask him to delete it.

4 Likes

Re: Tekno Orders Man To Delete A Picture He Took With Him by Nne5: 9:19pm On Mar 30, 2017
If the pic is not photoshopped, then I think tekno wanna turn Justin beiber

11 Likes

Re: Tekno Orders Man To Delete A Picture He Took With Him by Ashleydolls(f): 9:26pm On Mar 30, 2017
Kondomatic:
And he has the right to keep it cause it's his phone

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tekno Orders Man To Delete A Picture He Took With Him by Nobody: 9:27pm On Mar 30, 2017
All this yeyebrities forming what i don't know. Mtcheeeeeeeeew. ''delete this picture'' see command, e for be military personnel nah.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tekno Orders Man To Delete A Picture He Took With Him by Nobody: 10:15pm On Mar 30, 2017
Hope Tekno and Inyanya are on good terms tho.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tekno Orders Man To Delete A Picture He Took With Him by firstclassmumu: 11:21pm On Mar 30, 2017
see this small boy the command person

4 Likes

Re: Tekno Orders Man To Delete A Picture He Took With Him by collinsmcmorgan(m): 11:33pm On Mar 30, 2017
[color=#990000][/color] : na all this premature artists . even tekno. Na wa oo

5 Likes

Re: Tekno Orders Man To Delete A Picture He Took With Him by Tazdroid(m): 11:35pm On Mar 30, 2017
emeijeh:
Eyah... .
He was an ordinary citizen in the midst of celebrities

15 Likes

Re: Tekno Orders Man To Delete A Picture He Took With Him by Tazdroid(m): 11:36pm On Mar 30, 2017
Kondomatic:
I think he could politely request that the pic be deleted from social media but not demand it.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tekno Orders Man To Delete A Picture He Took With Him by Idydarling(f): 11:41pm On Mar 30, 2017
*singing* that's just the way it is. ..things will never be the same

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tekno Orders Man To Delete A Picture He Took With Him by jardprinz: 12:43am On Mar 31, 2017
PenisCaP:
Lol only a deep thinker would kno why he said dat grin.. look at d pix and think then u will kno why

Why
Re: Tekno Orders Man To Delete A Picture He Took With Him by ibroh22(m): 1:26am On Mar 31, 2017
singing my helper o,my helper 2x

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tekno Orders Man To Delete A Picture He Took With Him by mekonglobal(m): 2:45am On Mar 31, 2017
Maybe Him Never Blow Then, Dude Been Looking Like A Barman Among Them.

3 Likes

Re: Tekno Orders Man To Delete A Picture He Took With Him by Moving4: 2:50am On Mar 31, 2017
Say wetin happen!? U go & delete it urself now...
Re: Tekno Orders Man To Delete A Picture He Took With Him by SuperSuave(m): 4:36am On Mar 31, 2017
Davash222:

Or Maybe he's having issues with iyanya.
ori e pe! Exactly what came to my mind
Re: Tekno Orders Man To Delete A Picture He Took With Him by DesChyko: 6:29am On Mar 31, 2017
Na this one be order? You never tell your person make e delete pic wey una take before?? angry
Re: Tekno Orders Man To Delete A Picture He Took With Him by PenisCaP: 6:49am On Mar 31, 2017
jardprinz:

Why
benuejosh:

Maybe just because he wasn't holding a glass or bottle.

Their spec bro, their spec!

1 Like

Re: Tekno Orders Man To Delete A Picture He Took With Him by Nbote(m): 6:56am On Mar 31, 2017
Iyanya sit-down, even d unknown guy sit-down, na only him squat like say him photobomb their pix.. But why exactly d guy dey bleach like homo? Jus negodu man fingers like burnt plantains

4 Likes

Re: Tekno Orders Man To Delete A Picture He Took With Him by benuejosh: 6:58am On Mar 31, 2017
PenisCaP:
Lol only a deep thinker would kno why he said dat grin.. look at d pix and think then u will kno why
Maybe just because he wasn't holding a glass or bottle.
Re: Tekno Orders Man To Delete A Picture He Took With Him by tossedbae(f): 6:58am On Mar 31, 2017
He has his reasons,likewise me I dnt allow pics I dnt like to be uploaded anyhow ,

It makes me angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Femi Adebayo Dressed As A Beautiful Woman On Set, Funke Akindele Reacts / Chelsea Eze Celebrates Her 35th Birthday With Sultry Photos / Jaywon Invited To Join Illuminati Via Instagram DM (Screenshot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.