Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

BREAKING: Boko Haram Leader, “abubakar Shekau” Reportedly In Nigerian Government - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Boko Haram Leader, “abubakar Shekau” Reportedly In Nigerian Government (1169 Views)

Army Kills Ameer Abubakar Gana, Boko Haram Leader And 18 Members / BREAKING: Boko Haram: Multiple Explosions Rock Maiduguri Again - Daily Post / Boko Haram Leader “Abubakar Shekau” Reportedly In Government Custody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Boko Haram Leader, “abubakar Shekau” Reportedly In Nigerian Government by cashkid: 9:12pm On Feb 23, 2015
Plans To Get Shekau To Indict Opposition Candidate General Muhammadu Buhari

Read more: http://newsrescue.com/breaking-boko-haram-leader-abubakar-shekau-reportedly-nigerian-government-custody/#ixzz3SbK9JbKz
Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Leader, “abubakar Shekau” Reportedly In Nigerian Government by Mubarack44(m): 9:14pm On Feb 23, 2015
ANOTHER DISTURBING STORY FROM THE INTELLIGENCE FILES!

My people, because of the tireless and fearless work that we do at CUPS, which involves enlightening our people on how to save themselves from corruption, misrule, tyranny, occupation, and genocide, we get a lot of leaked information from informants in Nigeria. Some of it is excellent, and some of it is just recycled conspiracy ideas on Facebook. Meanwhile we at CUPS have near perfected ways of verifying leaked information sent to us using different techniques, including the use of digital forensics, which is one of my fields of expertise as a Computer Security Research Scientist.
We therefore don't publish any story unless we really believe there are elements of truth in it.

The story below reached us this morning (23/02/2015). It came from one of our reliable sources in Nigeria. It is one of the most disturbing stories that we have received.
Read and give it a thought.

“I have it on a strong ground that there is a plan to capture a Shekau before the week to elections. And the captured Shekau who is currently undergoing training on what to say and do will mention Buhari as one of their core sponsors. The target according to the source is to discourage Southern voters and the Northern Christians (from liking Buhari). The confession is alleged to be so perfectly planned that Buhari may even be arrested and even those who love him may think twice (about his sincerity). The sum of 4.5 billion Naira is purportedly budgeted. The purpose of this budget I am told is for bribing some Northern clerics so when the time comes, they will pacify their followers (to reject Buhari as he is BoKo Haram sponsor). There will purportedly be audio of phone calls (between Buhari and the Boko Haram leaders). Buhari will not be able to sue the government since it will be an arranged confession of a captured terrorist. Now, I am not saying this (leak) is true. But knowing how desperate these PDP people are, they can do just anything to get Buhari out of the way. Honestly, I am deeply, deeply, deeply, worried. In fact, I am troubled. Kindly share this and let the world know about this evil machination of the PDP before it is too late. Kindly do it. The person who gave me this information is an Intelligence officer with the Army. He is worried too.”

May God save Nigeria and Nigerians. Amen.

https://twitter.com/CUPS_nigeria
https://www./cupsnigeria/
http://uk.linkedin.com/pub/dr-idris-ahmed/34/628/71b
23/02/2015.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Leader, “abubakar Shekau” Reportedly In Nigerian Government by nzeobi(m): 9:18pm On Feb 23, 2015
The guilty is always afraid even when no one is after him. I hope APC is not trying to divert attention from buharis health
Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Leader, “abubakar Shekau” Reportedly In Nigerian Government by bewla(m): 9:21pm On Feb 23, 2015
read and draw sense from it no talk none sense

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Boko Haram Leader, “abubakar Shekau” Reportedly In Nigerian Government by Nobody: 9:26pm On Feb 23, 2015
Nigeria politics has sweet has Indian film.

but come to think of it all this political propaganda will back fire someday....... I pity the youths of this country and the coming generation......

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

When The Master Becomes The Slave (photo) / Could This Be True? (PIC) / Must Read: 30 Reasons Why Buhari Is Far Better Than Jonathan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.