Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,438 members, 7,958,315 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 12:17 PM

Kingmakers Lets Nigerians Know What Other People Are Thinking About Elections - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Kingmakers Lets Nigerians Know What Other People Are Thinking About Elections (509 Views)

The Disastrous Consequences Of Copying Other People's Posts - Primebaze.gq / Swapitng.com::swap, Barter And Trade Services With Other People / I Dont Know What Is Wrong With Whogohost My Website Server Is Going Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kingmakers Lets Nigerians Know What Other People Are Thinking About Elections by toshodei: 9:27pm On Feb 23, 2015
Link ~> http://www.kingmakers.com.ng/

Welcome to the KingMakers website. Kingmaker is a term usually used for a person or group of people that can influence royal or political succession and in a modern democratic Nigeria, the kingmakers are the general public.

Here at the KingMakers website we have a look what the Nigerian public are thinking by analyzing Twitter data generated within the Nigerian borders in relation to the elections using Brand Seeker, a tool developed by Sterling and Greenback Limited to help companies monitor their brands and advertising campaign on social media.

(1) (Reply)

Providing Traffic Services / My New Forum, You Will Like It / You Can Generate Traffic To Your Blog Via Facebook Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.