Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,178 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

You Can Generate Traffic To Your Blog Via Facebook Group - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / You Can Generate Traffic To Your Blog Via Facebook Group (492 Views)

"Female In Nigeria" Facebook Group Founder Meets Mark Zuckerberg In USA (Photo) / How To Boost Your Blog Traffic By 40% [WordPress Only][Thread Resurrected] / Please I Need A Step By Step Guide In Creating A Forum-like Blog Via Blogger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Can Generate Traffic To Your Blog Via Facebook Group by Nobody: 3:14pm On May 28, 2015
Have you ever considered creating a dedicated group that has the label of your blog/site? many people think wrong by believing that only a fan page can generate traffic, thats totally wrong.
with a huge number of group members you can get good and stead traffic. All you have to do is post good contents, remember posting just a link would make them loose trust, put in a very catchy headline/post body of about 100+ write-up and your link can follow as the source....

I can help you get good amount of facebook group members at cheap rate, 5000members would cost you just 6000naira i can fetch u up to 100k plus members in just few days. grab this chance now.
Re: You Can Generate Traffic To Your Blog Via Facebook Group by Nobody: 3:26am On May 30, 2015
i will do thesame for just 2,500 naira, mail me at Victemidayo(a)gmail.com if you are intrested.
Re: You Can Generate Traffic To Your Blog Via Facebook Group by webzyweb(m): 12:24am On May 31, 2015
i will help you set up a system where you can posts your contents to all the facebook group you have joined automatically thereby bringing you social traffic for free. if you are need of such a system to generate massive social traffic, contact me .

Contact me on :

Mobile: 08133884165

WhatsApp: 08133884165

BBM: 2BB63350

contact webpage: http://www.1st-websitedesign.com

Am a website developer skilled in languages as: HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3, PHP, MYSQL, Javascript/Jquery,JqueryMobile,Bootstrap Ajax.
phpquard

CMS (Wordpress, Joomla, Opencart, Magento, Whmcs, Drupal and Pulse Cms, blogger ).

(1) (Reply)

Blog Monetization: difference btwn PayPer Play/PayPer Impression/PayPer Click / Naija Latest Internet Money Making Based Site / closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.