Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,348 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

See What A Professor Told A Final Year Student To Do (picture) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See What A Professor Told A Final Year Student To Do (picture) (70499 Views)

Protest In Yabatech Over Death Of A Final Year Student (see Photos) / Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam / Wole Soyinka’s Daughter Who’s A Professor Storms Covenant University (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What A Professor Told A Final Year Student To Do (picture) by OsoDupe(f): 11:45pm On Feb 24, 2015
wunmi590:

Nope its a fedral grin
I'm sure that is Mr Omowaye in Futa, some years ago when he was in Unad, he asked a girl to write 'I will not disturb the class again' inside an higher education notebook, he warned her not to tear it nor give other to help her write it,he told her he will count the pages and he will check for other people's writing.

1 Like

Re: See What A Professor Told A Final Year Student To Do (picture) by wunmi590(m): 11:55pm On Feb 24, 2015
OsoDupe:
I'm sure that is Mr Omowaye in Futa, some years ago when he was in Unad, he asked a girl to write 'I will not disturb the class again' inside an higher education notebook, he warned her not to tear it nor give other to help her write it,he told her he will count the pages and he will check for other people's writing.

Lol grin.. bt is nt Futa cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What A Professor Told A Final Year Student To Do (picture) by nortcentrallord(m): 12:17am On Feb 25, 2015
Good for him or her. Bad attitude of not keeping to time. Nigerians. Term is as African time. Nonsense terminology. If you have a job interview, go late and see if you will not remain in your jobless state forever.
Re: See What A Professor Told A Final Year Student To Do (picture) by oluwadanie1(m): 8:03am On Feb 25, 2015
Cc02:

what naija needs now is not self devaluing punishment but self upgrading ones.
I agree to ur suggestion.
d lecturer was trapped in the 19s for him to issue out DAT kind of kiddies joke as punishment to an adult.
I mean in prisons d white has a thing calls therapy or rehabilitation where
offenders re learn what the law is and how to b a better law abiding individual when they are done serving their jail time.
at rimes d inmates work and earn money as these will help them inculcate a new sense of responsibility
but in naija here u av offenders being punished ( not corrected with punishment but damaged and condemn with it) only to have them come back more dangerous and hateful than before.
God help us
just passing by
you said well. Passing by to where? Come back here and receive a hug jor

1 Like

Re: See What A Professor Told A Final Year Student To Do (picture) by dbestuncle: 9:41am On Feb 26, 2015
Gud purnishment. Purnishment is wat it is called for those who dnt knw. It is mad to remind u of why u shdnt do a bad tin again n that writing u call waste of time and effort is worth it because a new page in ur book of life av bin written upon to remind u of how dangerous late comin is. Punctually is the sole of business was the 1st tin u ar taught in Sec sch dos days, i pray it stays dat way

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Missing 15-Year-Old JSS2 Ogun Student Found In Boyfriend's House Enjoying / 2017/2018 Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (aau) Aspirants (official Thread) / Nigerians React To Snake That Swallowed N36m In JAMB Office (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.