Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,978 members, 7,825,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

See What A Professor Told A Final Year Student To Do (picture) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See What A Professor Told A Final Year Student To Do (picture) (70510 Views)

Protest In Yabatech Over Death Of A Final Year Student (see Photos) / Photo:see A Final Year Student Of Unizik That Just Finish Her Final Degree Exam / Wole Soyinka’s Daughter Who’s A Professor Storms Covenant University (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What A Professor Told A Final Year Student To Do (picture) by wunmi590(m): 8:22am On Feb 24, 2015
Rexhenrex:
picshure and i stil dont believe grin hmm..if u enter lecturers trap eh u go know say life no dy two types.

I swear, as if you know
Re: See What A Professor Told A Final Year Student To Do (picture) by okeybest19(m): 8:23am On Feb 24, 2015
richielan:
Single person Makes $389,844/Yr in Her Spare Time on The Computer Without Selling
Anything,,, through the site given below
cashbay20.com
"I basically make $30,000-$40,000 a month online.Through this site.

Hi, checked out the site..looks legit enough.
Can I have more information on this please?
Re: See What A Professor Told A Final Year Student To Do (picture) by wunmi590(m): 8:23am On Feb 24, 2015
ifymusa:
Hmmmm I did this b4 ohh but dat was in secondary school'' I will never make noise in d class again'' lol

grin
Re: See What A Professor Told A Final Year Student To Do (picture) by wunmi590(m): 8:24am On Feb 24, 2015
hormordunneey:
A coursemate ws caught by the Dean not wearing his ID card tag. The woman alwys called the security tto take dem bt afta much begging (God touched her heart), she asked him tto write "I wl alwys put on mai school ID" in higher edu note

cheesy
Re: See What A Professor Told A Final Year Student To Do (picture) by 9jatatafo(m): 8:24am On Feb 24, 2015
There is a thin line between professorship and madness. Those days in the Uni, the only prof in my department say a flyer of Christ Embassy pasted by the blackboard, while lecture was going on, the prof asked the class if the flyer was for a seminar. What I am trying to say here is that Naija profs have one peculiar way of reasoning. So, I am not surprised by the punishment.
Re: See What A Professor Told A Final Year Student To Do (picture) by pinkhill(f): 8:26am On Feb 24, 2015
she will learn to be punctual
ignis:
Silly punishment, at the end of the day, one end up wasting precious time ,energy and resources, without learning anything.
Re: See What A Professor Told A Final Year Student To Do (picture) by Million1985(m): 8:33am On Feb 24, 2015
Hahahhahahah....
Re: See What A Professor Told A Final Year Student To Do (picture) by Nobody: 8:37am On Feb 24, 2015
wunmi590:
A lecture told a friend of mine to write "I will never come late to meeting again" in 2A exercise book just because she went late to a meeting the lecture organized to orientiate them on how to go about their seminar and project.

I have never came across this before during my undergraduate days, I don't know if anybody have experienced this before.
Re: See What A Professor Told A Final Year Student To Do (picture) by Btruth: 8:37am On Feb 24, 2015
I think you needed to be ordered too to write a whole full of Big note exercise book with "lecturer" instead of lecture.
Re: See What A Professor Told A Final Year Student To Do (picture) by Nobody: 8:37am On Feb 24, 2015
wunmi590:
A lecture told a friend of mine to write "I will never come late to meeting again" in 2A exercise book just because she went late to a meeting the lecture organized to orientiate them on how to go about their seminar and project.

I have never came across this before during my undergraduate days, I don't know if anybody have experienced this before.

OH THAT PROF IS ALREADY PENNED TO BE MINISTER FOR/OR EDUCATION UNDER APC GOVERNMENT.... just a dry joke. shocked
wunmi590:

OH THAT PROF IS ALREADY PENNED TO BE MINISTER FOR/OF EDUCATION UNDER APC GOVERNMENT.... just a dry joke.
Re: See What A Professor Told A Final Year Student To Do (picture) by wutang4ever: 8:38am On Feb 24, 2015
Templating tinz. Like if u understand
Re: See What A Professor Told A Final Year Student To Do (picture) by kernel504(m): 8:41am On Feb 24, 2015
Look, sometimes we don't become better till we are punished.
I remember l had no regard for the pedestrian bridge till the day l was caught by officials, and was sentenced, after that everyday, l wasn't given extra sermon to turn a new live.
Re: See What A Professor Told A Final Year Student To Do (picture) by masseratti: 8:43am On Feb 24, 2015
harbibi:
Gbagaun! Smh. Nigerian graduates please write in pigin it is allowed.
I guess the op is an undergraduate, what she wrote up there is terrible,i guess people have to decipher before they could comprehend her message.
Re: See What A Professor Told A Final Year Student To Do (picture) by Nobody: 8:45am On Feb 24, 2015
OBVIOUSLY A JUNGLE JUSTICE grin
Re: See What A Professor Told A Final Year Student To Do (picture) by Nobody: 8:46am On Feb 24, 2015
masseratti:
I guess the op is an undergraduate, what she write up there is terrible,i guess people have to decipher before they could comprehend her message.

See who is talking tongue grin
Re: See What A Professor Told A Final Year Student To Do (picture) by Chuksgeo: 8:47am On Feb 24, 2015
Wao, this punishment reminds me of high school days. Some people and their evil ingenuity.

Too childish for a lecturer, anyway most offf em are Sadist
Re: See What A Professor Told A Final Year Student To Do (picture) by Nobody: 8:49am On Feb 24, 2015
undecided abeg, na for Wch sch dem dey do dat one na? Shooooo! Se wetin?
Re: See What A Professor Told A Final Year Student To Do (picture) by Pheals(f): 9:00am On Feb 24, 2015
wunmi590:

Yepa, dis one hmmmm cheesy
i plead die
Re: See What A Professor Told A Final Year Student To Do (picture) by Applaner: 9:00am On Feb 24, 2015
de lecturer is helping her
a student been late at her age, getting to de class after her lecturer had entered .

was she preparing food for her husband or children?

mtchewwwwww

any time she remember dis, she will Neva b late to anywhere.
Re: See What A Professor Told A Final Year Student To Do (picture) by Marcelxyz(m): 9:02am On Feb 24, 2015
mine was in primary sch..i was caught makin noise...na full 60leaves i wrt i wil neva mak noise again...i hear m dat day...
Re: See What A Professor Told A Final Year Student To Do (picture) by Nobody: 9:02am On Feb 24, 2015
wunmi590:

the lecturer is nice I must confess, if it were to be my school back in my undergraduate days he/she will embark on a long break probably to return to the lecturer when others are almost through with theirs.
Re: See What A Professor Told A Final Year Student To Do (picture) by masseratti: 9:02am On Feb 24, 2015
jjy:

See who is talking tongue grin
lol,i was typing with my phone and I didn't review what I wrote,thanks anyway.
Re: See What A Professor Told A Final Year Student To Do (picture) by Nobody: 9:02am On Feb 24, 2015
The punishment is apt, considering the dwindling writing habit among the 21st century youths. cool

Who knows the last time the student penned a word on paper...

The prof has his reason for punishing her in that manner.
Re: See What A Professor Told A Final Year Student To Do (picture) by okoomoge2(m): 9:06am On Feb 24, 2015
Prof olufeagba of the 90s in Unilorin comes
to mind
Re: See What A Professor Told A Final Year Student To Do (picture) by ennydoc: 9:10am On Feb 24, 2015
wunmi590:

#include <stdio.h>

int main (void)

{
int count;
for (count = 1; count <=500; count ++)
printf ("I will never come late to meeting again"wink;
return (0);
}
Re: See What A Professor Told A Final Year Student To Do (picture) by Nobody: 9:14am On Feb 24, 2015
thats not punishment
Re: See What A Professor Told A Final Year Student To Do (picture) by Mayosky15754: 9:18am On Feb 24, 2015
I can guess the name of the professor,the skul and d department.
wunmi590:

Re: See What A Professor Told A Final Year Student To Do (picture) by IYANGBALI: 9:20am On Feb 24, 2015
I was tolded to do such thing when I was in secondary school and dided it
Re: See What A Professor Told A Final Year Student To Do (picture) by Abyzan(m): 9:20am On Feb 24, 2015
wunmi590:

that's right....thats the kind of lecturers Nigerian universities need! if in school he/she is going late for meetings, when he gets to the larger society, you"ll see worst of such unrefined student
Re: See What A Professor Told A Final Year Student To Do (picture) by Nobody: 9:30am On Feb 24, 2015
wunmi590:

I need YOU to write "I will buy and study a Brighter Grammar Text, to improve my command of the English language" on another 2A exercise book sad
Re: See What A Professor Told A Final Year Student To Do (picture) by Ileogbo(m): 9:30am On Feb 24, 2015
U too, Y must u come late?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Drey's Anatomy: An Insight Into My First Preclinical Year / 2017/2018 Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (aau) Aspirants (official Thread) / Nigerians React To Snake That Swallowed N36m In JAMB Office (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.