Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Is This A Way To Know My Grade? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is This A Way To Know My Grade? (786 Views)

Those Of You That You Score Less Than 200 A Way Out. / What It Takes To Graduate With A Good Grade / After Being Abandoned These 7 Kids Found A Way To Survive In Nature On Their Own (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This A Way To Know My Grade? by goodman41: 12:01am On Feb 24, 2015
Pls no insult,i finished my nysc oct. Last year and gave my cv to one of my village brother who at least know people dt can help me get a job.but my problem is dt i graduated with a pass degree which i didn't reflect it on my cv.now he sent me a text msg today dt i shoul scan my cv,credentials and my nysc and send it to his email while he has my cv in his inbox.pls is this the way he want to use to know my grade bc i didn't trust my village ppl they can gosip. Pls no insult is condition dt made me to graduate wit poor grade
Re: Is This A Way To Know My Grade? by iceberylin(m): 12:04am On Feb 24, 2015
Chai cry

You need to change ya location .
Re: Is This A Way To Know My Grade? by mirexxx(f): 12:35am On Feb 24, 2015
this is romance section bro undecided
Re: Is This A Way To Know My Grade? by Uchan4u(m): 1:06am On Feb 24, 2015
mirexxx:

And u love this section grin
mirexxx:

And u love this section
Re: Is This A Way To Know My Grade? by mirexxx(f): 7:41am On Feb 24, 2015
Uchan4u:

And u love this section grin

And u love this section
did i tell you so?
Re: Is This A Way To Know My Grade? by Uchan4u(m): 7:49pm On Feb 24, 2015
mirexxx:
did i tell you so?

I don't need to be told, I can clearly see it

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Teachers Institute 2015 Admission Form / Part Time Form Yabatech: Hnd Form Full Time 2015/2016 *session* / Former President Olusegun Obasanjo (gcfr) Visits Landmark University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.