Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Where Can I Donate Blood In Lagos - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Where Can I Donate Blood In Lagos (1793 Views)

Lady Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu Was Not A Runs Girl, Not Thrown From Car / Lady Spotted Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu (Photo) / Oranges With Positive HIV Aids Blood In It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Donate Blood In Lagos by Nobody: 1:45am On Feb 24, 2015
Anyone know where i can donate blood in Lagos? I have a bit of time on my hands and got interested when someone said she donates regularly in the US but will be banned from donating since she's coming to Nigeria. Why cant she donate in Nigeria too btw??
Anywho, if you know any specific place and if they have special days for donations, please share. Thanks
Re: Where Can I Donate Blood In Lagos by bebe77: 10:20pm On Feb 27, 2015
Rawdeal:
Anyone know where i can donate blood in Lagos? I have a bit of time on my hands and got interested when someone said she donates regularly in the US but will be banned from donating since she's coming to Nigeria. Why cant she donate in Nigeria too btw??
Anywho, if you know any specific place and if they have special days for donations, please share. Thanks

You can donate blood at military hospital yaba. Very close to yabatech. You will get tested and receive a blood donor card
Re: Where Can I Donate Blood In Lagos by Nobody: 11:19pm On Feb 27, 2015
bebe77:

You can donate blood at military hospital yaba. Very close to yabatech. You will get tested and receive a blood donor card

thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Here Are Some Causes Of White Tongue And How To Fix It! / COVID-19 In Nigeria, Have Peaked And Already Declining? (I Hope So - See Pic) / The Perfect Answer: Ausli GYNAECOLOGICAL BACTERIOSTATIC AGENT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.