Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,620 members, 7,770,650 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:30 PM

Oranges With Positive HIV Aids Blood In It. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Oranges With Positive HIV Aids Blood In It. (46839 Views)

Blood In Stool For Years; Please Help / Lady Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu Was Not A Runs Girl, Not Thrown From Car / Lady Spotted Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oranges With Positive HIV Aids Blood In It. by Deiok(m): 11:22pm On Feb 25, 2015
A friend shared this with the picture below with me on facebook, i dont know how true it is.

The immigration services of Algeria recovered a
large quantity of these oranges coming from Libya.
These oranges were injected with positive tested
Hiv & AIDS blood.
Please share this msg & warn people of d dangers
involved.

1 Like 9 Shares

Re: Oranges With Positive HIV Aids Blood In It. by Ithee(m): 11:25pm On Feb 25, 2015
Nna, where the picture

*modified*
how much for 1 basket
Re: Oranges With Positive HIV Aids Blood In It. by zieraw2005(m): 11:40pm On Feb 25, 2015
u didn't show source so I won't bring this to front page.
Re: Oranges With Positive HIV Aids Blood In It. by omniwater007: 12:08am On Feb 26, 2015
What a wicked world we are living in!
Re: Oranges With Positive HIV Aids Blood In It. by Dubby6(m): 12:46am On Feb 26, 2015
I dont believe it
Re: Oranges With Positive HIV Aids Blood In It. by martyns303(m): 1:44am On Feb 26, 2015
I doubt the virus will survive in the oranges.

13 Likes

Re: Oranges With Positive HIV Aids Blood In It. by Nobody: 3:07am On Feb 26, 2015
I doubt the authenticity of this story,but if true,people can be very heartless..

I don't think the virus can survive inside the orange.

Whatever,may God protect us all.

4 Likes

Re: Oranges With Positive HIV Aids Blood In It. by Chickenstew: 3:27am On Feb 26, 2015
Well all I have to say is,,,

If you believe this fake news, you truly deserve your fate.

1 Like

Re: Oranges With Positive HIV Aids Blood In It. by benega: 6:57am On Feb 26, 2015
JOBLESS FACEBOOK LIARS *spits*

1 Like

Re: Oranges With Positive HIV Aids Blood In It. by nedupel(m): 7:06am On Feb 26, 2015
HIV virus inside orange
Guy ur lie fit kill bokoaram finish
Kia!

2 Likes

Re: Oranges With Positive HIV Aids Blood In It. by CrazyScientist: 7:29am On Feb 26, 2015
grin grin no be to open orange check? Who go see red orange still drink am undecided

1 Like

Re: Oranges With Positive HIV Aids Blood In It. by CrazyScientist: 7:30am On Feb 26, 2015
SMALLPENIS:
grin grin no be to open orange check? Who go see red orange still drink am undecided

The don't drink oranges, they lick them #dumbass

1 Like

Re: Oranges With Positive HIV Aids Blood In It. by Nutase: 7:43am On Feb 26, 2015
benega:
JOBLESS FACEBOOK LIARS *spits*
grin

1 Like

Re: Oranges With Positive HIV Aids Blood In It. by Trippledots(m): 9:28am On Feb 26, 2015
CrazyScientist:

Neither d'yew lick oranges, you EAT'm.....#dumbestfoolisharse

#carefulhowyouthrowstones grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oranges With Positive HIV Aids Blood In It. by Nobody: 10:03am On Feb 26, 2015
Okwa to raise panic and make people send us useless broadcasts on WhatsApp and BBM? E no go work. Lubbish. undecided
Re: Oranges With Positive HIV Aids Blood In It. by Nobody: 10:05am On Feb 26, 2015
CrazyScientist:

I guess he drinks water melon too. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Oranges With Positive HIV Aids Blood In It. by tuoyoojo(m): 3:40pm On Feb 26, 2015
people are so good at spreading rumour. its is medical impossible for hiv to survive out the body for long. the virus is very "weak" .the citric acid in the oranges wud have damaged it longest time. how did they know it was injected with hiv blood.all liars would have there spot in ......
Re: Oranges With Positive HIV Aids Blood In It. by simdam500(m): 4:18pm On Feb 26, 2015
undecided undecided undecided bloggers are liable to die young if they spread false info

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oranges With Positive HIV Aids Blood In It. by remsonik(f): 4:52pm On Feb 26, 2015
CrazyScientist:

They dont lick oranges bro, they eat them

2 Likes

Re: Oranges With Positive HIV Aids Blood In It. by Nobody: 5:34pm On Feb 26, 2015
EEWwwwwwwwwwwwww angry angry angry angry angry That is downright disgusting!!
But the virus would be dead by now sha

1 Like

Re: Oranges With Positive HIV Aids Blood In It. by Nobody: 5:35pm On Feb 26, 2015
remsonik:

Lemme join the correction train, they suck oranges!! grin grin grin grin grin

Just kidding

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oranges With Positive HIV Aids Blood In It. by remsonik(f): 5:41pm On Feb 26, 2015
bestestgirl:

Lemme join the correction train, they suck oranges!! grin grin grin grin grin

Just kidding
loool.........well suck could be right cos most nigerians suck and throw away the real deal

1 Like

Re: Oranges With Positive HIV Aids Blood In It. by Nobody: 6:11pm On Feb 26, 2015
remsonik:

loool.........well suck could be right cos most nigerians suck and throw away the real deal

Nigerians??!! Never! after sucking thoroughly, we bend the orange inside out and chow the 'rice' clean!!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oranges With Positive HIV Aids Blood In It. by dkronicle(m): 6:39pm On Feb 26, 2015
if e pain u too much, inject HIV negative blood na
Re: Oranges With Positive HIV Aids Blood In It. by stanza(m): 6:47pm On Feb 26, 2015
If you were married like this, pls break up now. http://infocong..com/2015/02/marriages-god-will-and-deceit-in-church.html
Re: Oranges With Positive HIV Aids Blood In It. by vicadex07(m): 6:50pm On Feb 26, 2015
remsonik:

Lol...they don't eat oranges, they suck them grin
Re: Oranges With Positive HIV Aids Blood In It. by Ezenwa11(m): 8:00pm On Feb 26, 2015
The news no get source? Anyway that's by the way, there was a time I was kissing my gf and unknown to me, I bit her lower lip and I was sucking her blood but when I discovered this, I called my doctor but he assured me that I can't contact HIV that way.
Re: Oranges With Positive HIV Aids Blood In It. by Nobody: 10:37pm On Feb 26, 2015
Thank God I dnt take citrus...
But this is scary o
Re: Oranges With Positive HIV Aids Blood In It. by Nobody: 10:42pm On Feb 26, 2015
Ezenwa11:
The news no get source? Anyway that's by the way, there was a time I was kissing my gf and unknown to me, I bit her lower lip and I was sucking her blood but when I discovered this, I called my doctor but he assured me that I can't contact HIV that way.
Your doctor was wrong.
In med school I was taught intense kissing can cause transmission of the virus if your partener is infected because blood is transferred when the walls of your lips are locked for long talk less of when the person is injured and you ingested her blood sef
Re: Oranges With Positive HIV Aids Blood In It. by MissSlimbody(f): 11:06pm On Feb 26, 2015
CrazyScientist:

You don't lick oranges bro, you eat them. smiley
Re: Oranges With Positive HIV Aids Blood In It. by sparkleRed(f): 11:16pm On Feb 26, 2015
@crazy scientist dat awkward moment wen u re feeling like d best correcting fluid only 4 u 2 be corrected also tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prisoner Who Gave Birth To Twin Dies In Calabar / Please What Is Breaking Out On My Skin ? / What Is Paja Paja In English?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.