Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,144 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

Lady Spotted Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu (Photo) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lady Spotted Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu (Photo) (63612 Views)

Blood In Semen, Please Help / River Mysteriously Turns To Blood In Ghana. / Lady Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu Was Not A Runs Girl, Not Thrown From Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Spotted Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu (Photo) by ceometromedia: 10:38am On Aug 14, 2015
A www.metronaija.com reader sent in this picture and said, photo of a lady who was vomiting blood yesterday at Benson Bustop in Ikorodu ,Lagos..I wonder what was wrong as he hasn't responded to more questions about her ..
It's a really sad and very graphic photo

[img]http://2.bp..com/-_KKNNTaNUII/Vc2u04x6pNI/AAAAAAACITE/Jt3rphS-AZw/s1600/CMWdNfrUsAQ1fEU.jpg[/img]

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/08/photo-lady-spotted-vomitting-blood-in.html

1 Share

Re: Lady Spotted Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu (Photo) by Nobody: 10:40am On Aug 14, 2015
shocked no nearby hospital

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Spotted Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu (Photo) by espn(m): 10:41am On Aug 14, 2015
wtf..people are scared to help..our useless force would come and start arresting innocent people for trying to be of help.

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Spotted Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu (Photo) by Pierocash(m): 10:45am On Aug 14, 2015
When they won't stop sleeping around for money.Alhaji don use am for ritual

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Spotted Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu (Photo) by Aristotle96(m): 10:47am On Aug 14, 2015
But watin this thing dy do for politics section . angry... So sad but I believe niggas dia be like watching zombie transformation... Because I see no reason why all of em just dy watch her.. The kind blood she done waste if dem add am for my body I go fat o.. Shit

1 Like

Re: Lady Spotted Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu (Photo) by BishopMagic: 10:48am On Aug 14, 2015
Pierocash:
When they won't stop sleeping around for money.Alhaji don use am for ritual

When you get your own ebola, i will assume you sef nah ashewoe

103 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Spotted Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu (Photo) by bobbiekrantz: 10:49am On Aug 14, 2015
Rubbish!!
Re: Lady Spotted Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu (Photo) by BishopMagic: 10:49am On Aug 14, 2015
Aristotle96:
But watin this thing dy do for politics section . angry

Ebola is back!

[size=18pt]Sept. 13, 2015[/size]

The Shmitta is about to hit you hard!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Spotted Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu (Photo) by kestolove95(m): 10:51am On Aug 14, 2015
Too much kulele insyd new...mtn na true, call 11 special people for half d price trutalk..na u go talk talk talk talk u go yan d go..trutalk
Re: Lady Spotted Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu (Photo) by Dannyset(m): 10:52am On Aug 14, 2015
And she vomited all this blood?

4 Likes

Re: Lady Spotted Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu (Photo) by BishopMagic: 10:52am On Aug 14, 2015
Dannyset:
And she vomited all this blood?

Ebola

2 Likes

Re: Lady Spotted Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu (Photo) by Pierocash(m): 10:55am On Aug 14, 2015
BishopMagic:

When you get your own ebola, i will assume you sef nah ashewoe
I heard d story.she was dropped by a car at d bus stop there, she started vomiting blood as soon as d car left.that is ritual things my brother, nt Ebola

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Spotted Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu (Photo) by BishopMagic: 11:03am On Aug 14, 2015
Pierocash:

Ok.
Bt nt this one

over 10,000 people have died of the disease in Liberia, Seirria leone and Guinea.

What you don't know is that an equal number have been successfuly treated of this virus symptoms and are now immune carriers of the disease.

The only way port authorities can screen for ebola is by checking body temperatures.

Ebola is in Lagos. The traffic to and fro between west African countries streaming in and out of Lagos makes it most likely the disease is in circulation.

That young lady is patient zero.

Enjoy your zombie nation

2 Likes

Re: Lady Spotted Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu (Photo) by BishopMagic: 11:09am On Aug 14, 2015
Bloody vomit is thick just like in classic case of Hemorrhagic vomit.

That girl was not poisoned.

She is infected!

8 Likes

Re: Lady Spotted Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu (Photo) by Pierocash(m): 11:12am On Aug 14, 2015
BishopMagic:

over 10,000 people have died of the disease in Liberia, Seirria leone and Guinea.

What you don't know is that an equal number have been successfuly treated of this virus symptoms and are now immune carriers of the disease.

The only way port authorities can screen for ebola is by checking body temperatures.

Ebola is in Lagos. The traffic to and fro between west African countries streaming in and out of Lagos makes it most likely the disease is in circulation.

That young lady is patient zero.

Enjoy your zombie nation
U dnt need all this ur sensitiZation, I know more of Ebola than this ur info.we nt heard any news of Ebola outbreak of recent in Lagos or anywhere else in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Lady Spotted Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu (Photo) by eljanfortis(m): 11:34am On Aug 14, 2015
Wat the f**k, is this shocked shocked shocked
I weep for this country ooo,way happened to "EMERGENCY"
Na to dey take pix 1st they worry them cry crycry

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Spotted Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu (Photo) by BishopMagic: 11:34am On Aug 14, 2015
Who is hiding my posts?

So you rather leave the explanation that the girl is under some voodoo charm than the fact that she may be showing symptoms of hemorrhagic fever?

Useless ode mods

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Spotted Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu (Photo) by Eniqurl(f): 11:34am On Aug 14, 2015
Holy Michael!
Re: Lady Spotted Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu (Photo) by Drsheddy(m): 11:34am On Aug 14, 2015
BishopMagic:

Ebola

Sure?
Re: Lady Spotted Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu (Photo) by boman2014: 11:35am On Aug 14, 2015
people are full of shiits.

WHY CANT HELP BE RENDER TO THE GIRL INSTEAD OF TAKIN PICTURES!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Spotted Vomitting Blood In Ikorodu (Photo) by ifyalways(f): 11:36am On Aug 14, 2015
Hmmn.

This country sef. What happened to hher afterwards, anyone? Was she taken to a hospital, anyone called emergency service
Taking and uploading pictures online is not enough .

Ebola ?

undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Human Anatomy: This Is What Your Body Looks Like Inside (Pictures) / 86 New Cases of Coronavirus in Nigeria. Total 627. 170 discharged. 21 deaths / Premature Ejaculation Is Severe Dealing With My Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.