Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,345 members, 7,954,403 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:13 PM

Proposal For Those Abroad From An Honest Unemployed Youth,,, - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Proposal For Those Abroad From An Honest Unemployed Youth,,, (821 Views)

Unemployed Man Welcomes Quintuplets In Abuja (Photos) / How Did You Reject A Marriage Proposal? / Lady Accuses Married Man Of Impregnating Women With Fake Marriage Proposal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Proposal For Those Abroad From An Honest Unemployed Youth,,, by Onuohasworld(m): 1:47am On Feb 24, 2015
I understand that most Nigerians living abroad have issues trusting relatives down here when it comes to starting a project such as building a house ,,,etc,,,I'm here to assist whoever needs his projects supervised,,,,you will be in charge of paying the labourers etc,,,my job is to supervise the work and you pay me my commission,,,I have my international passport readily available to be submitted till the work is completed...

1 Like

Re: Proposal For Those Abroad From An Honest Unemployed Youth,,, by graciousolo(m): 1:56am On Feb 24, 2015
Thoughtful proposal.

1 Like

Re: Proposal For Those Abroad From An Honest Unemployed Youth,,, by Onuohasworld(m): 1:57am On Feb 24, 2015
graciousolo:
Thoughtful proposal.
Thanks,,,any advice would be appreciated,,
Re: Proposal For Those Abroad From An Honest Unemployed Youth,,, by graciousolo(m): 2:13am On Feb 24, 2015
Onuohasworld:
Thanks,,,any advice would be appreciated,,
make the proposal appealing(I don't know how you're go'n da that),you have to do more to assure security(few people care if you're genuine,they want to be sure their money is safe). God bless you.
Re: Proposal For Those Abroad From An Honest Unemployed Youth,,, by Nobody: 8:30am On Feb 24, 2015
Onuohasworld:
I understand that most Nigerians living abroad have issues trusting relatives down here when it comes to starting a project such as building a house ,,,etc,,,I'm here to assist whoever needs his projects supervised,,,,you will be in charge of paying the labourers etc,,,my job is to supervise the work and you pay me my commission,,,I have my international passport readily available to be submitted till the work is completed...

Good Idea. I like people who dont just sit there waiting for good samaritans, but people who go out there and hustle.

However go one step forward and explain your qualifications and experience in project management and other slills that you may have and Provide references if you can
State where you are based and where you are willing to travel to if required
Also give a rough idea on how much you expect to be paid for your services
Basically; sell yourself . . for them to trust you over their own relatives, you have to really convince people.

Also have you considered procurement? Sometimes people need things from Nigeria but dont have anyone to send at that point.
You could be responsible for purchasing and shipping these items.

Wishing you all the best.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

African Wedding Dance / Men Are Cheats, Men Are Liars! Who’s Fault? / Hilarious Husbands Day Care Centre (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.