Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Nigeria’ll Regret If Buhari Wins — Faseun. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria’ll Regret If Buhari Wins — Faseun. (1748 Views)

Buhari Will Regret If Jonathan, Patience, Tompolo Are Ridiculed – Militants / Soldier: 'I Will Never Regret If I Die Serving My Nation' / Nigeria’ll Overcome Present Challenges — Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria’ll Regret If Buhari Wins — Faseun. by PhockPhockMan: 4:17am On Feb 24, 2015
Says OPC will mobilise house-to-house for Jonathan

By Clifford Ndujihe

LAGOS—FOUNDER of the Oodua Peoples Congress, OPC, and National Chairman of the Unity Party of Nigeria, UPN, Dr. Frederick Fasehun, has asked Nigerians to brace up for years of nightmares, if they fail to re-elect President Goodluck Jonathan in the 2015 polls.
Speaking at his Century Hotels, Okota office, while receiving Special Adviser to President Goodluck Jonathan on Niger Delta Affairs, Hon. Kingsley Kuku, yesterday, Fasehun said Jonathan deserves re-election on account of his achievements since coming to power.
He recalled the reign of the All Progressives Congress, APC, presidential candidate, Major-General Muhammadu Buhari (rtd) as military Head of State and said he would not like to experience it again.
Assuring that OPC members will embark on house-to-house mobilisation for President Jonathan and ensure that he gets another four-year term, Fasehun said: ‘’I have been under the military before. Leopards don’t change their spots. What baffles me is Buhari has guts to attempt governing Nigeria again. It will not come to pass. When he came to power in 1984, he asked political leaders to report at the nearest police station. Many of them died in detention. That is the man who wants to come back to rule Nigeria. I don’t want to experience Buhari again. Four years of Buhari will be four years of nightmares.”
Apart from his achievements, Fasehun said he would mobilise for Jonathan because he has refused to abuse his presidential powers unlike some of his predecessors.
He said: ‘’For five years no Nigerian has been sentenced (extra-judicially) outside the courts. Jonathan is a democracy addict. He takes criticisms in his strides. We will work and ensure Jonathan gets four more years. Let Mr. President be rest assured that in this part of the country (South-West), any contestant with him will lose his deposit. We must go round from hamlet to village, from town to cities campaigning for Jonathan. Let us not lose the opportunity to enjoy Jonathan’s administration further. If we did, we will regret it.’’

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/02/nigeriall-regret-if-buhari-wins-fasehun/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria’ll Regret If Buhari Wins — Faseun. by xreal: 4:28am On Feb 24, 2015
Innocent lives lost in the north eastern part, petrol subsidy scam. Mega embezzlement going on...

You didn't talk about these.

Yes, if you are corrupt, Buhari will hunt you down.

Sai Buhari!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria’ll Regret If Buhari Wins — Faseun. by born2lead01: 4:33am On Feb 24, 2015
OK.
Re: Nigeria’ll Regret If Buhari Wins — Faseun. by raumdeuter: 4:36am On Feb 24, 2015
Nigeria already regret voting Jonathan in 2011.

Nothing can be worse than that

The money doled out to OPC is talking

We want Buhari/Osinbajo

14 Likes

Re: Nigeria’ll Regret If Buhari Wins — Faseun. by praxisnetworks: 4:46am On Feb 24, 2015
Fasheun speaks 4 himself....suddenly the enemies of Nigeria are really surfacing....was it not Fasheun that went like a slaveboy to welcome Al Mustapha? Is Fasheun not part and parcel of people who truncated June 12, 1993 M.K.O Abiola's election? adjudged to be the freest and fairest election so far in the history of Nigeria? When did he discover the love for Nigeria in place of his tribal and sectional/ethnic creation OPC?
Abegi he should shut up....if voting GMB is a mistake..then it will be a mistake we'll happily make...that we'll correct again in 4 years time but for now we want a change in presidency that will give us a man who can lead Nigeria from the front and restore our pride and dignity in the comity of nations, also give us Ministers like Fashola, Oshiomole, Utomi, Soludo etc someone who will choose a ministerial team based on merit and not reward for election rigging! someone who will build oil refineries and turn around our oil sector to give us maximum benefits! someone who boko haram and their sponsors will hear his name and flee...am sure Chad will remember what he did to their Maitastine creation which he routed as a commander of the Nigerian army from Adamawa to the gates ofthe Chadian capital.....Fasheun should shut up at once or else .....

14 Likes

Re: Nigeria’ll Regret If Buhari Wins — Faseun. by tit(f): 4:48am On Feb 24, 2015
buhari cannot win.
#buhariCannotChange

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria’ll Regret If Buhari Wins — Faseun. by nduchucks: 4:51am On Feb 24, 2015
I think Faseun misspoke. He meant to say Faseun will regret his criminal acts when Buhari wins. mumu

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria’ll Regret If Buhari Wins — Faseun. by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 4:54am On Feb 24, 2015
VOTE
GANIYU O GALADIMA
AS
PRESIDENT

VOTE ACPN

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’ll Regret If Buhari Wins — Faseun. by clevvermind(m): 5:16am On Feb 24, 2015
true. voting in a dictator and a killer is dangerous. i will be the last person to vote for that certificateless old man who is just only desperate to get into power.
Re: Nigeria’ll Regret If Buhari Wins — Faseun. by Mynd44: 5:20am On Feb 24, 2015
This is pretty redundant as Nigerians already regret voting president Jonathan

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria’ll Regret If Buhari Wins — Faseun. by chymystique(f): 5:34am On Feb 24, 2015
Buhari will not WIN so there is no need talking of regrets.. he will lose as usual but this time with big SHamE! smiley
Re: Nigeria’ll Regret If Buhari Wins — Faseun. by StealthyMe(m): 5:40am On Feb 24, 2015
If GEJ had done well and made good use of the earlier opportunity he was given,we needn't have been reminded about the said dictatorship era of GMB.
Nigerians are tired of the presiding power of GEJ,so its only natural that change is effected.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’ll Regret If Buhari Wins — Faseun. by TI1919(m): 5:42am On Feb 24, 2015
We should be able to learn in every situation... GEJ is my choice

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’ll Regret If Buhari Wins — Faseun. by Kx: 5:49am On Feb 24, 2015
TI1919:
We should be able to learn in every situation... GEJ is my choice

You are absolutely correct.
We have learnt from the monumental mistake of voting in GEJ.
You know why?
because stealing is corruption
Need I say more?
Nigerians give a damn!

This opportunity is heaven sent to right our wrong of 4yrs ago.

Sai Baba

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’ll Regret If Buhari Wins — Faseun. by Pheals(f): 5:50am On Feb 24, 2015
We knw dat none of our politician is good dey al want to taste aso rock tea bt wil ar tired of corruption too much
Re: Nigeria’ll Regret If Buhari Wins — Faseun. by stinggy(m): 6:08am On Feb 24, 2015
I don't blame Fasheun. He needs attention and money too, afterall Gani Adams just got his own. And as the leader of the other faction of OPC he has to open up and say something. Afterall, a closed mouth is a closed destiny grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria’ll Regret If Buhari Wins — Faseun. by PassingShot(m): 6:12am On Feb 24, 2015
Are Nigerians not already regretting having GEJ as our president?

Can there be a worse president than the Clueless One? I don't think so.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’ll Regret If Buhari Wins — Faseun. by Nobody: 6:21am On Feb 24, 2015
How many votes did he pledge for the Otuoke drunk since Gani Adams pledged 6million OPC members? grin grin

Fools deceiving fools.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria’ll Regret If Buhari Wins — Faseun. by menesheh(m): 6:27am On Feb 24, 2015
Nigerian never know

Oga eme ha fum na anya
Re: Nigeria’ll Regret If Buhari Wins — Faseun. by PassingShot(m): 6:27am On Feb 24, 2015
tit:
buhari cannot win.
#buhariCannotChange

How are you doing?

Buhari has a real chance of winning. Saying that he cannot or will not win a million times does not make it become fact.

So, stop sounding too desperate!
Re: Nigeria’ll Regret If Buhari Wins — Faseun. by alaoeri: 6:35am On Feb 24, 2015
Thought his partner in deceiving GEJ said they are going to gather 6m votes for the clueless one, why is he now scared? guess the fear of prison. grin
Re: Nigeria’ll Regret If Buhari Wins — Faseun. by Nobody: 6:39am On Feb 24, 2015
This is the voice of Faseun,but the hands of Money.

So we can excused the man,for he knows not what he's saying.
Re: Nigeria’ll Regret If Buhari Wins — Faseun. by muredo(m): 6:43am On Feb 24, 2015
Omo ALE,

ALATENUJE!!!!!
Re: Nigeria’ll Regret If Buhari Wins — Faseun. by darah(f): 6:52am On Feb 24, 2015
even Fasehun is so irrelevant in okota talkless of SW,he is trying to protect the PIPELINES VANDALISM CONTRACTS this clueless govt gave him. i live on same street with fasehun....pls dont bring ur badluck leg to my doormouth o. i am still willing to #March4Buhari

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’ll Regret If Buhari Wins — Faseun. by Nobody: 6:53am On Feb 24, 2015
My Dear Friend! Have you
dreamt of owning a
company of your
own? Don’t you think the
Federal Government
‘YouWiN’ programme might be
an avenue for you
to
be a CEO? Why not grab this
opportunity as the application
last. informative Consulting is
here to
make you a
millionaire through this
programme having been
a
beneficiary of the programme.
We give you
detailed and technical answers
and what the investors
want
to here. Because if your
business plan can’t ring
bell
3seconds to attract an investor
forget it my good
friend. Don’t hesitate to call on
us today –08142194745 . We are
at your service 24/7. Best
Re: Nigeria’ll Regret If Buhari Wins — Faseun. by pendy79: 6:57am On Feb 24, 2015
I guess Nigerians are rejoicing with the clueless and inept government in power at the moment
Re: Nigeria’ll Regret If Buhari Wins — Faseun. by Extractor101: 6:58am On Feb 24, 2015
Fasehun and I must share S’West pipeline security contract equally –Gani Adams

http://www.punchng.com/news/fasehun-and-i-must-share-swest-pipeline-security-contract-equally-gani-adams/

Oil Pipeline Protection Contract: Fasehun’s OPC threatens to expel Gani Adams

http://www.punchng.com/news/fasehuns-opc-threatens-to-expel-gani-adams/

Fasehun on self-destruct path – Gani Adams

http://theeagleonline.com.ng/fasehun-on-self-destruct-path-gani-adams/

OPC has right to handle pipeline monitoring contract -Dr Fasheun

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/sunday/index.php/politics/13218-opc-has-right-to-handle-pipeline-monitoring-contract-dr-fasheun

Old shameless man. Smh
Re: Nigeria’ll Regret If Buhari Wins — Faseun. by Orunto: 7:16am On Feb 24, 2015
It's nice to hear from you bro. Keep the fire burning. I believe in you. Hitler was stopped. Buhari, satan incarnate, must be stopped now and forever. Goodluck!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’ll Regret If Buhari Wins — Faseun. by Nobody: 7:47am On Feb 24, 2015
Sorry_ Buhari is a free man, with good intentions...deal with it
Re: Nigeria’ll Regret If Buhari Wins — Faseun. by thaoriginator: 8:01am On Feb 24, 2015
chymystique:
Buhari will not WIN so there is no need talking of regrets.. he will lose as usual but this time with big SHamE! smiley
Dunce
Re: Nigeria’ll Regret If Buhari Wins — Faseun. by Nobody: 8:02am On Feb 24, 2015
bros, no worry, he will never win.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’ll Regret If Buhari Wins — Faseun. by Nobody: 8:13am On Feb 24, 2015
berem:
How many votes did he pledge for the Otuoke drunk since Gani Adams pledged 6million OPC members? grin grin

Fools deceiving fools.
it seems you are the only sensible person on nairaland since you aupport buhari, and any body that support jonathan or pdp becomes automatic fool. demented fiend like you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

AIG In Fresh Plot With Top PDP Officials To Rig Election (sahara Reporters) / Hilarious Photo, Must See. / Why I Hate Going To Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.