Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,909 members, 7,810,500 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) - Career (57) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) (137619 Views)

Java Study Group(online) / Which Certification Is Top-notch? Microsoft Or Cisco / Cyberoam Study Group, Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by Aceleonard(m): 5:30am On Mar 23, 2019
Please I’m interested! I’m a newbie and I want to learn CCNA

Sunnysolute:
[am interested quote author=DanIndia post=31026518]Hey folks,

DanIndia here. I'm planning to start a study group on Cisco certifications... as of now, it will be purely basic stuffs - CCNA topics mostly.
If anyone is interested in participating and is up for some hardcore hours labbing and has a laptop with the required specifications to run GNS3 and Packet Tracer, and is looking to motivate others, learn with others then comment on this thread and let me know if you're interested.

P.S: This is no advertisement for a Cisco Institution or some course with an Institution or whatsoever. This is just a personal invitation to learn together as a group. No charges and there will never be. It's 100% free... and this will continue for a long time and will be sharing career opportunities too.

1 Like

Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by ayodeleson210(m): 6:59pm On Mar 23, 2019
Am interested -ayodeleson@gmail.com
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Mar 24, 2019
Good day networking gurus.i did CCNA in a reputable IT institution in Niger during my university days and I want to proceed with CCNP but I have not been able to get any job so I will get the field experience . please anyone that can link me up to any entry level networking job any where in the country will be appreciated.

1 Like

Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by octocharles: 11:57pm On Mar 24, 2019
Kindly add me charlesodele2excel@gmail.com
I'm interested if possible we can create a whatsapp group
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by Cvesta(m): 2:11am On Mar 28, 2019
Finally done with CCNA.
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by chukzyfcbb: 7:05pm On Aug 08, 2019
henryskywalker2003:
Just took a second look at it, and I must say that for an enterprise network, it is poorly designed. Just looking at the network segment on the left is giving me a headache. And you mentioned doing a router on a stick, with all these devices you have in place here, why would you want to do an ROAS? That is for a small sized network with fewer devices. On yours, you have enough to achieve redundancy and no need for an ROAS. You actually tried to go for redundancy on the left segment but you went overboard with it. Same goes for the network at the bottom.

At the time this discussion was done here I was reading through but I didn't really understand wussup (was still a novice to Cisco)

Now after getting my hands dirty in the networking world and acquiring the needed certfs, ccna & Ccnp.

I have to say sir, you are brilliant.

Those guys were just arguing for arguing sake maybe because he was the thread creator.

The topology is Horrible! STP will block a lot of those stupid redundant links. I have written other vendor exams and never have I seen access layer connected to each other except they are going to be stacked chassis.

I wish I knew what I know now back then when this argument was made. I would have been on your side,lol

Hope you are still in the Networking field, you know your onions.
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by chukzyfcbb: 7:17pm On Aug 08, 2019
itcolony:
I am moving to networking field now after over 3 years experience in programming. I planned on having these certifications in few months

CCNA and CCNP Routing and Switching

CCNA and CCNP Security

Juniper (JUNOS, JNCIA and JNCIP Security)

Fortinet (FNCSA and FNCSP Security).

Total of 14 certifications.

With these a friend told me i could get a good job in Dubai. After that i will move to CCIE InshaAllah.

I will keep you updated.

Just passed the Fortinet FNCSA and FNCSP.

Next is cisco. I will start writing fully after ramadan. 12 exams within 2 months. I love challenge and i am enjoying it,
its 3yrs now. how far have you gone with these.
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by DBS4lyf: 10:41pm On Aug 21, 2019
Anyone studying for CCNA(Icnd1 and Icnd2) in Lagos should let me know, let's form a study group. 0 8 1 0 6 3 3 7 7 7 3
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by SOLARPOWER1(f): 2:00am On Feb 06, 2020
Hello house, I need direction from experience Network Engineers go Nigeria...Thought I am a graduate of Elect/Elect with a cgpa of 4.06, I have zero experience in Network Engineering.....I love the field and I recently gained admission to a master's program in Communication Networks in Germany... My question is do you think I will be able to break into the Networking industry by just acquiring this degree... The school is one of the best in Germany and German universities are very big on practicals but I still need advice from the house, I graduated 5years ago but all my job experience has nothing to do with engineering... I NEED ADVICE before taking this decision
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by Luckybelt: 2:37pm On Feb 13, 2020
buy udemy courses on Cloud infrastructure (Azure, or AWS, or google Cloud), you ll need the skill abroad.)
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by ahms12(m): 1:45am On Mar 03, 2020
DanIndia:
Send me your email address
ahmsully09@gmail.com... please send me the link to my email address,I would love to join
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by TretenAcademy: 8:04am On Mar 10, 2020
Wow. Glad to find a community of like minds. Excited to be here.
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by SOLARPOWER1(f): 3:36pm On Mar 11, 2020
Luckybelt:
buy udemy courses on Cloud infrastructure (Azure, or AWS, or google Cloud), you ll need the skill abroad.)

Thanks
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by Abdull01: 9:27am On Oct 12, 2021
I will like the videos please
aliyuthayo:
I dare anyone to teach a novice CCNA in 16days!
Talking from experience as a CCIE, who also have been teaching and provide Cisco Solutions for over a decade, it's not possible.

I teach CCNA as a bootcamp for 15days for experience Networking professional but not certified.
Pls don't let us decieve anyone here, if you're not Cisco Expert and Professional with experience, you shouldn't be teaching anyone CCNA.

Nigeria has over a thousand CCNA, but it doesn't reflect in the number of employed CCNA. My point is that most Nigerian trained CCNA are half baked.

I give CCNA free Lab test, chat me up if you're a CCNA certified, I will send you a lab test to check your employability in the labour market.
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by The5DME(m): 5:30pm On May 13, 2022
N
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by Gbengadaniel12: 6:00am On May 26, 2022
Good morning guys, please how do you guys pay Cisco exams on Pearson vue website, cause they don't accept Nigerian Debit cards.....
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by Prosperity4All: 11:17am On Dec 29, 2022
aliyuthayo:

Nigeria has over a thousand CCNA, but it doesn't reflect in the number of employed CCNA. My point is that most Nigerian trained CCNA are half baked.

So if they are "half-baked" what is the statistics of foreigners in Nigeria employed in CCNA roles.
Could it be that there aren't enough wireless networking opportunities for "over 1000 CCNA" or you think these Nigerians are unemployable?
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by Resolutionsltd: 8:01am On Oct 26, 2023
This next-gen network simulation system is a game-changer for network engineers, offering quick access to high-end equipment and reducing setup time. It supports various Cisco operating systems, cisco next generation firewall, making learning and testing efficient. The scalability and cloud management are impressive, and real-world case studies demonstrate cost savings and improved security. It's a valuable asset in today's network-focused world.
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by aliyuthayo(m): 7:21pm On Oct 26, 2023
EVE-NG, GNS3, PNETLAB etc are already doing justice for all network equipment.
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by Luckybelt: 2:48am On Nov 07, 2023
Who can help setup Eve-Ng lab for a fee

(1) (2) (3) ... (54) (55) (56) (57) (Reply)

Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria And How Much They Pay / I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up / Nigeria Immigration Salary Scale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.