Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,130 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

10 Disadvantages Of Smart Phone Addiction - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 10 Disadvantages Of Smart Phone Addiction (20121 Views)

5 Effective Ways To Break Your Phone Addiction / Be Careful Of Your Phones And Phone Addiction, See Why / Funny Smartphone Wallpapers That Might Help Cure Your Phone Addiction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Disadvantages Of Smart Phone Addiction by Tbillz(m): 8:10pm On Mar 10, 2015
1. Irrelevant site visitation- we can do without visiting some websites in which we are addicted to which includes p*rnography and multiple chatting platforms but with smartphone on our side .....hmmmmmmm 10 chatting platforms na stepping stone.

2. Avoidable data consumption- patronizing unwanted site most definitely leads to high data consumption.

3. Broad knowledge of immoral acts- with smart phone even kids now have access to unlimited immoral acts. Most youth now holds Doctorate degree in sex and some; professional hackers.

4. Unnecessary data budgeting- we android and iphone Users cry of limited data caps but wait have you ever wonder why they stay Up late @ every night?

5. Time consuming and procrastination- over addiction to smart phone consume time and we get to post every activity we can do as at the time scheduled. Time na money oooo.....

6. Over reliance on internet- hmmm.....these days we even find the devil online and they evil take Us to hell......thumbs Up to U if U understand that!

7. Several important notes and quote are saved but no implementation- i have millions of powerful quotes on my smartphone but rarely open them for implementation and exhibition. Not Just saving but practice them . *the good ones*

8. Chargers are more important than Our Gf/Bf- nowadays you can forget your project@home even if you have a presentation but will NEVER forget a charger.

9. Intimidation at it peak- If you don't go to Funzones don't dare open Up inst*gram pages or selected twitter handles , you might feel intimidated with the sight of Gwagons and blingz....make devil come do U make U dey inside danfo for traffic when U dey check am.

10. Lastly Sex Chat and Masturbation- wetin man go do after hours sex chatting and watching all the beautiful avi ....masturbate and rest your case. Read inspirational qoutes and Use the To Do functions of the smartphone wisely before going to bed, it will help a long way to plan your day. Feel free to add yours and constructively criticize any point you did not concur with.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 10 Disadvantages Of Smart Phone Addiction by adonisNEW(m): 8:34pm On Mar 10, 2015
Sounds true, even though not completely. So what do we do Na..?
Re: 10 Disadvantages Of Smart Phone Addiction by delugadou(m): 8:42pm On Mar 10, 2015
Pls explain no.6
Re: 10 Disadvantages Of Smart Phone Addiction by Nobody: 1:53am On Mar 11, 2015
Tbillz:

1. Irrelevant site visitation- we can do without visiting some websites in which we are addicted to which includes p*rnography and multiple chatting platforms but with smartphone on our side .....hmmmmmmm 10 chatting platforms na stepping stone.
2. Avoidable data consumption- patronizing unwanted site most definitely leads to high data consumption.
3. Broad knowledge of immoral acts- with smart phone even kids now have access to unlimited immoral acts. Most youth now holds Doctorate degree in sex and some; professional hackers.
4. Unnecessary data budgeting- we android and iphone Users cry of limited data caps but wait have you ever wonder why they stay Up late @ every night?
5. Time consuming and procrastination- over addiction to smart phone consume time and we get to post every activity we can do as at the time scheduled. Time na money oooo.....
6. Over reliance on internet- hmmm.....these days we even find the devil online and they evil take Us to hell......thumbs Up to U if U understand that!
7. Several important notes and quote are saved but no implementation- i have millions of powerful quotes on my smartphone but rarely open them for implementation and exhibition. Not Just saving but practice them . *the good ones*
8. Chargers are more important than Our Gf/Bf- nowadays you can forget your project@home even if you have a presentation but will NEVER forget a charger.
very brilliant post especially no 3.
Re: 10 Disadvantages Of Smart Phone Addiction by Emmysteve(m): 3:33am On Mar 11, 2015
It all depends on individual discipline. Most people that engage in that habits are naturally spoilt brrat. Not all addiction are bad

Here are my 10 Advantages of Smart phone Addiction

1* it keeps you out of boredom
2* It keeps you enlightened
3* It keeps you alerted with up to date news and happenings
4* It can get you a job if you don't have one
*5 It connects you with people
6* It makes you an over night celebrity eg @MrAyedee lol
7* It kills time
8* You can find your life partner
9* It reduces anxiety and depression
10* It keeps you out of loneliness

60 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 10 Disadvantages Of Smart Phone Addiction by sirlaw2(m): 3:56am On Mar 11, 2015
So wetin be d way forward?? Make we troway our phon nah?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Disadvantages Of Smart Phone Addiction by Warlord3000(m): 6:36am On Mar 11, 2015
Welcoming you back to the world of the FLINTSTONES cheesy

Where there ain't no technology....

Just Rocks and us in leopard skin clothing cheesy

OP... GO SLEEP AS LONG AS ADVANTAGES ARE MORE THAN THE DISADVANTAGES wink

Points 1 and 3 {same}.. 2 and 4 also {same}..

In fact go take a hike tongue
Re: 10 Disadvantages Of Smart Phone Addiction by abila122: 11:13am On Mar 11, 2015
tHE nO.8 got me cracking

Mercy Johnson to release single with Don Jazzy
SOURCE: http://www..com.ng/index.php/entertainment-news/item/3816-mercy-johnson-to-release-single-with-don-jazzy
Re: 10 Disadvantages Of Smart Phone Addiction by angrybird007: 11:14am On Mar 11, 2015
Still yet i can't do without my smartphone
Re: 10 Disadvantages Of Smart Phone Addiction by Jostico: 11:15am On Mar 11, 2015
stop that pure water you drink it eyes grin
Re: 10 Disadvantages Of Smart Phone Addiction by ibkgab001: 11:16am On Mar 11, 2015
Advantage is more than disadvantage
Re: 10 Disadvantages Of Smart Phone Addiction by Nobody: 11:16am On Mar 11, 2015
This is so me minus the self servicing thing of course.
Re: 10 Disadvantages Of Smart Phone Addiction by Cutehector(m): 11:16am On Mar 11, 2015
Lool. Dats tru esp for the youths
Re: 10 Disadvantages Of Smart Phone Addiction by IamOpemipo(m): 11:16am On Mar 11, 2015
Nice thread..

Addicted for life tho..

1 Like

Re: 10 Disadvantages Of Smart Phone Addiction by blessedvisky(m): 11:17am On Mar 11, 2015
ok. hmm the presidential elections are here again, and I'll like us to share who our preferred candidates are. CLICK LIKE FOR GMB AND SHARE FOR GEJ cool

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 10 Disadvantages Of Smart Phone Addiction by Cutehector(m): 11:17am On Mar 11, 2015
Amusaopeyemi:
This is so me.
really
Re: 10 Disadvantages Of Smart Phone Addiction by seedorfg(m): 11:18am On Mar 11, 2015
i blame GEJ for the disadvantage
Re: 10 Disadvantages Of Smart Phone Addiction by omanifrank(m): 11:18am On Mar 11, 2015
i see
Re: 10 Disadvantages Of Smart Phone Addiction by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 11:18am On Mar 11, 2015
Emmysteve:
It all depends on individual discipline. Most people that engage in that habits are naturally spoilt brrat. Not all addiction are bad

Here are my 10 Advantages of Smart phone Addiction

1* it keeps you out of boredom
2* It keeps you enlightened
3* It keeps you alerted with up to date news and happenings
4* It can get you a job if you don't have one
*5 It connects you with people
6* It makes you an over night celebrity eg @MrAyedee lol
7* It kills time
8* You can find your life partner
9* It reduces anxiety and depression
10* It keeps you out of loneliness
All na same na
Re: 10 Disadvantages Of Smart Phone Addiction by jammyunn(m): 11:18am On Mar 11, 2015
I love my smart phone!

1 Like

Re: 10 Disadvantages Of Smart Phone Addiction by johnshagb(m): 11:18am On Mar 11, 2015
True but try get us the advantages too. Let us weigh the two.
Re: 10 Disadvantages Of Smart Phone Addiction by sagewonders(m): 11:19am On Mar 11, 2015
noted
Re: 10 Disadvantages Of Smart Phone Addiction by Nobody: 11:19am On Mar 11, 2015
Apparently not of me..
Re: 10 Disadvantages Of Smart Phone Addiction by AmakaDNB(f): 11:20am On Mar 11, 2015
Why are those things you mentioned sounding more like ADVANTAGES to me?

www.dnbstories.com

2 Likes

Re: 10 Disadvantages Of Smart Phone Addiction by ipunchbitches(m): 11:21am On Mar 11, 2015
1000000000 HECTARES FOR SALE

PM ME. I DON'T ACCEPT CHEQUES
Re: 10 Disadvantages Of Smart Phone Addiction by Warlord3000(m): 11:22am On Mar 11, 2015
Stone age alert...

Was expecting something more better more than a couple of repetitions...

Better work next time....

As if I can't manage my time abi
Re: 10 Disadvantages Of Smart Phone Addiction by saintTim(m): 11:22am On Mar 11, 2015
Lie lie
Re: 10 Disadvantages Of Smart Phone Addiction by surplusspending(m): 11:22am On Mar 11, 2015
true talk
Re: 10 Disadvantages Of Smart Phone Addiction by ifyemex(m): 11:22am On Mar 11, 2015
Pls explain all of them again abeg

1 Like

Re: 10 Disadvantages Of Smart Phone Addiction by Olutola88(m): 11:22am On Mar 11, 2015
Many People are not addicted to smart phones. What you see in most cases is a result of idleness.

One can call it addiction if and only if the use makes you leave more important things undone.

You will be so astonished to realize that many people ( especially unemployed graduates) use their smart phones to console themselves. The smart phone is some people's companion, some people's baby.

Engage them, give them a job, preoccupy them with fruitful, fulfilling and lucrative activities, then you will discover that they are just making what is available desirable because the Desirable isn't Available

2 Likes

Re: 10 Disadvantages Of Smart Phone Addiction by GodMode: 11:22am On Mar 11, 2015
Rubbish...
Re: 10 Disadvantages Of Smart Phone Addiction by Nobody: 11:22am On Mar 11, 2015
NONSENSE

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Someone Is Using My Number On Whatsapp / More Telecoms Subscribers' Woes Loom / Introducing The Mtn Beta Talk Tarrif Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.