Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Buhari's London Meeting Was In Transcorp Abuja - Fayose Claims (Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's London Meeting Was In Transcorp Abuja - Fayose Claims (Pictures) (43724 Views)

Why You Might Doubt Buhari's London Pictures...see New Evidence / Shocking: Fayose Claims Chibok Girls Abduction Was Fabricated To Oust Jonathan / Politics Of Buhari’s London Visit-Daily Trust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's London Meeting Was In Transcorp Abuja - Fayose Claims (Pictures) by BlackPeni5: 8:27am On Feb 24, 2015
[img]http://1.bp..com/-djVqbysWG2I/VOwha6cEYNI/AAAAAAAEl0c/d_6Aeo3Bc8A/s1600/0.jpg[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-IW3pG77oVrg/VOwhZ02HE9I/AAAAAAAEl0U/zw_TlwmP_ok/s1600/1.jpg[/img]

According to him, Nigerians deserve the truth from her leaders and he promised to tell Nigerians the truth. Gov Fayose said contrary to what the APC is saying, General Buhari is at the Cavendis Square in London.

"Buhari is on the sick bed at Cavendis Square, London. They should come out and say so. I am not wishing him dead but we have a duty to always speak the truth. The APC have been trying to cover it up by not allowing him travel out but the man knows he is sick and so, he decided to go for medical check. But my argument is that General Buhari is old, even to govern a state. Governing this country needs energy and strength. We don’t want a president that will be inside the house and other people will hijack that government from him and start governing Nigeria as if it is their personal property. They will need to educate the people to read between the lines. I am not against General Buhari, there must be a leader at a given time, but the fact remains that he is frail and not strong enough to run the affairs of this country.” he said

Asked whether he sent people to spy on Gen Buhari and his team in London, Governor Fayose said "They are entitled to whatever they say. I have said to you, they can’t find answers to a lot of things that I talked about. I come with facts, publish them in newspapers. At General Buhari’s age, I don’t need to run after him. We are playing politics, I need to present before Nigerians facts and figures. My prayer for Buhari is that he should live long in good health. And I want to tell you that anybody claiming that I have sent anyone after General Buhari in London is only running his mouth because they can’t find answers to questions begging for answers when I present them to the public. They claimed that they don’t want soldiers for elections; when they win election soldiers are good, but when they lose even when their candidates have conceded, they say soldiers are bad. For them to be doing propaganda I said General Buhari cannot be president because he is being promoted by propaganda. If it’s by vote, General Buhari will not win. I’m telling you again, mark it. I’ve always told you when I left office that I will come back. I didn’t say it a month to election, I’ve been saying it a long time ago that I will come back as governor of Ekiti State. I’ve never said anything politically that failed, General Buhari will not win this election" he said
Do you see similarities in both rooms?

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/02/photos-fayose-says-buhari-had-his.html#more

56 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Buhari's London Meeting Was In Transcorp Abuja - Fayose Claims (Pictures) by Burger01(m): 8:35am On Feb 24, 2015
This guy no get job. See his face like unrepentant criminal. Is he being pursued by Buhari everywhere he goes? Keep chasing shadows. Buhari will become the next president, like it or not. Your prison term is just 50 years and not life sentence, so don't be afraid that much. smiley

Sai Buhari 2015, come rain come shine.

All ye saTANist P.D.Pigs and enemies of Nigeria, keep mentioning me... I nor get your time undecided

249 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Buhari's London Meeting Was In Transcorp Abuja - Fayose Claims (Pictures) by otanice(m): 8:36am On Feb 24, 2015
Fayose you get mouth.....pdp Gej stand by you.

Gej all the way till buhari's health is 100% certified.

182 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Buhari's London Meeting Was In Transcorp Abuja - Fayose Claims (Pictures) by Ojeremi(m): 8:37am On Feb 24, 2015
Fayose..a disgrace to Yoruba Tribe...u said Buhari was in an Hospital in London. Now He is Trnscorp..u honestly deserve to be evaluated for Mental disorder..i wonder what the white things in ur skull is meant for..or it might have been replaced with indomie..just like ur fellow Doyin Okupe.....KINDLY TELL HIM,HE HAS NO CHOICE TO REMAIN SILENT,COS HIS STATEMENTS WILL BE USED AGAINST HIM SOONEST.

201 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Buhari's London Meeting Was In Transcorp Abuja - Fayose Claims (Pictures) by tociano009(m): 8:39am On Feb 24, 2015
Fayose oko Tinubu

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's London Meeting Was In Transcorp Abuja - Fayose Claims (Pictures) by buygala(m): 8:43am On Feb 24, 2015
Hmmmm..... a hotel room perfectly arranged to look like another room undecided ....if possible, I'm sure this Fayose dude will even clone GMB, and make the clone run mad on the streets of Lagos

Dude is running scared.... even when no one is pursuing him embarassed ...He seems to have a rather queer obsession with GMB...chasing shadows all over the world in order to protect his thieving and corrupt self angry

Even if GMB is an inmate of Yaba left, he is still a better option than the selfish and corrupt fisherman undecided

GMB HAS NEVER BEEN A SAINT, HE HAS NEVER PURPORTED TO BE A SAINT AND EVEN PERSONALLY ADMITS HIS FLAWS... so Fayose is just pissing in the wind... CHANGE IS INEVITABLE angry

GOD BLESS GMB AND HIS 150 COWS embarassed

173 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Buhari's London Meeting Was In Transcorp Abuja - Fayose Claims (Pictures) by simplemach(m): 8:46am On Feb 24, 2015
A... Fi...... C.... Lies.........!

51 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Buhari's London Meeting Was In Transcorp Abuja - Fayose Claims (Pictures) by lekkie073(m): 8:47am On Feb 24, 2015
Politricks!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's London Meeting Was In Transcorp Abuja - Fayose Claims (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:54am On Feb 24, 2015
I don't understand this Fayose any longer o. Isn't he a Governor of Ekiti State? Why is he nose-diving in other's people affairs and not his own? He has a job to do, so he should go back to Ekiti and make life better for the citizens there.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's London Meeting Was In Transcorp Abuja - Fayose Claims (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:55am On Feb 24, 2015
haHAHAHAHAH BUSTED.... gET WELL SOON GENERAL

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari's London Meeting Was In Transcorp Abuja - Fayose Claims (Pictures) by manuelzz(m): 9:43am On Feb 24, 2015
HAhahahhahahahahahahahahahhahaahahahah. Uncle fayose is a political Rat poison to the JanjaRats. Lmao
GEJ till APC learns basic politics.

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari's London Meeting Was In Transcorp Abuja - Fayose Claims (Pictures) by manuelzz(m): 9:44am On Feb 24, 2015
2undexy:
I don't understand this Fayose any longer o. Isn't he a Governor of Ekiti State? Why is he nose-diving in other's people affairs and not his own? He has a job to do, so he should go back to Ekiti and make life better for the citizens there.

Is Amaechi not a governor of a state? Hopless hypocrite!!!

149 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Buhari's London Meeting Was In Transcorp Abuja - Fayose Claims (Pictures) by Kassidy4luv(m): 9:49am On Feb 24, 2015
Lies busted............

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's London Meeting Was In Transcorp Abuja - Fayose Claims (Pictures) by BlackPeni5: 9:53am On Feb 24, 2015
buygala:
Hmmmm..... a hotel room perfectly arranged to look like another room undecided ....if possible, I'm sure this Fayose dude will even clone GMB, and make the clone run mad on the streets of Lagos

Dude is running scared.... even when no one is pursuing him embarassed ...He seems to have a rather queer obsession with GMB...chasing shadows all over the world in order to protect his thieving and corrupt self angry

Even if GMB is an inmate of Yaba left, he is still a better option than the selfish and corrupt fisherman undecided

GMB HAS NEVER BEEN A SAINT, HE HAS NEVER PURPORTED TO BE A SAINT AND EVEN PERSONALLY ADMITS HIS FLAWS... so Fayose is just pissing in the wind... CHANGE IS INEVITABLE angry

GOD BLESS GMB AND HIS 150 COWS embarassed

So if he is not a saint then what happened to Mr. Integrity that we have been preaching all along. Tinubu and Co. are really destroying General Buhari's credibility with all these lies and propaganda.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's London Meeting Was In Transcorp Abuja - Fayose Claims (Pictures) by coldsummer: 9:54am On Feb 24, 2015
What's your point, mr governor? That Buhari can't afford a London interview? Sometimes I wonder if this guy is ok.

Before you fight someone else's battle, ask Dora Akunyili what she benefitted from GEJ even after she heralded the take over of GEJ as at the time yaraduA was in Saudi Arabia.

Ask Labaran Maku what is happening to his political career after he made it a hobby to constantly lie to Nigerians for GEJ.

Btw, those are two different sets of pictures on the wall. Nice try.

This guy is such a douchebag.

92 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari's London Meeting Was In Transcorp Abuja - Fayose Claims (Pictures) by holicalpha(m): 10:32am On Feb 24, 2015
I no know wetin you do wey make me like you so.

Fayose spewing Facts since time immemorial while APC dodging important questions with " sai buhari"

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's London Meeting Was In Transcorp Abuja - Fayose Claims (Pictures) by klins4213(m): 10:32am On Feb 24, 2015
They can lie...

12 Likes

Re: Buhari's London Meeting Was In Transcorp Abuja - Fayose Claims (Pictures) by siraj1402(m): 10:32am On Feb 24, 2015
Fayose talk too much just like GEJ "they said we are not performing"Let him show us a single picture to show Buhari is in hospital bed or he should keep quiet till he is been sent out of the office again.This is beyond campaigning, there is a personal motive behind all this and the personal motive is not more that the fact that he knew he will have to leave office when Buhari assume the office.With all his agents in London,he has not been able to produce a single picture to show otherwise .

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's London Meeting Was In Transcorp Abuja - Fayose Claims (Pictures) by datguru: 10:32am On Feb 24, 2015
Chai..... APC why ?

I recommend this guy fayose to the CIA or Secret service

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari's London Meeting Was In Transcorp Abuja - Fayose Claims (Pictures) by tola9ja: 10:33am On Feb 24, 2015
WHY DID BUHARI USUALLY WEAR WHITE ?

WHY DID MR JONA USUALLY WEAR BLACK ?

WHY DID GOOD THINGS USUALLY COMES IN WHITE

WHY DID BAD THINGS USUALLY COMES IN BLACK

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's London Meeting Was In Transcorp Abuja - Fayose Claims (Pictures) by justi4jesu(f): 10:33am On Feb 24, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked cry cry cry cry cry lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's London Meeting Was In Transcorp Abuja - Fayose Claims (Pictures) by CLEARINGAGENT: 10:33am On Feb 24, 2015
Inspector Fayoseeeee I no fit shout o.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's London Meeting Was In Transcorp Abuja - Fayose Claims (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:33am On Feb 24, 2015
undecided

HONESTLY I DON'T BLAME THIS NINCOMPOOP BUT THE PEOPLE OF EKITI WHO SOLD THIER BIRTH RIGHT FOR A PLATE OF PORRIDGE. IN SANER CLIMES, THIS POLITICAL THUG WOULD BE LOCKED UP IN ISOLATION FOR LIFE. HIS POLITICAL RASCALITY TOWARDS BUHARI IS DUE TO HIS FEAR OF KIRI KIRI WHERE HE WILL END UP BY MAY 30TH cool

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's London Meeting Was In Transcorp Abuja - Fayose Claims (Pictures) by nwafuluozoh: 10:33am On Feb 24, 2015
Fayose is Buhari's nemesis it seems.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's London Meeting Was In Transcorp Abuja - Fayose Claims (Pictures) by bolliejay(m): 10:34am On Feb 24, 2015
Fayose the tout!

You will run away with Bode George come May29!!!

Sai Buhari

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's London Meeting Was In Transcorp Abuja - Fayose Claims (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:34am On Feb 24, 2015
This goat would stop at nothing at disgracing the good people of ekiti state that voted him in. Don't you know that most Hilton hotels have a common interior design? I bet he would visit a mcdonalds in Us and say it is the same one he visited in ado-ekiti.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's London Meeting Was In Transcorp Abuja - Fayose Claims (Pictures) by iceberylin(m): 10:34am On Feb 24, 2015
Be like APC invent lie angry

11 Likes

Re: Buhari's London Meeting Was In Transcorp Abuja - Fayose Claims (Pictures) by aventura: 10:35am On Feb 24, 2015
Apc and lies is like ant and sugar.

20 Likes

Re: Buhari's London Meeting Was In Transcorp Abuja - Fayose Claims (Pictures) by Lordtrillion(m): 10:35am On Feb 24, 2015
HEHEHE. BUSTED

8 Likes

Re: Buhari's London Meeting Was In Transcorp Abuja - Fayose Claims (Pictures) by asiwajumi(m): 10:35am On Feb 24, 2015
If fayose sneeze apc will catch cold.

25 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Peter Obi, Ifeanyi Okowa Meet & Hug At Margaret Obaigbena's Burial / Lawrence Oborawharievwo Ewhrudjakpo NYSC Certificate: DSS Confirms Alteration / Photos: Two Nigerian Newspapers Make March 28 Projections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.