Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Fast Rising Nollywood Actress Tells How Tonto Dikeh Beat Her Mercilessly - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fast Rising Nollywood Actress Tells How Tonto Dikeh Beat Her Mercilessly (1402 Views)

Mercy Aigbe Denying Her Husband Beat Her With Swollen Eye (Throwback Video) / Yvonne Nelson: "Date This Kind Of Guy", Actress Tells Ladies / How Tonto Dikeh Met Her Husband After Turning Her Life Around (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fast Rising Nollywood Actress Tells How Tonto Dikeh Beat Her Mercilessly by chiebuka600(m): 10:53am On Feb 24, 2015
You might not know her but she’s described as the new Mercy Johnson.

In a recent interview with the SUN, the fast rising Nollywood actress, Queentessy Eze aka junior Mercy Johnson said Tonto Dikeh gave her the beating of her life when on set.

Queentessy said: –

“I like the way Stephanie Okereke comports herself and how she delivers her lines. I also love Chika Ike for her politeness and humility. Another person that surprised me on set is Tonto Dikeh. I had always admired her acting style and was opportune to work with her on the set of Afri­can Bride. She was meant to beat me up and she really gave me the beating of my life on set.

And I was like ‘after all, I know who she is so I am not surprised because I was expecting the Devil himself’.
CONTINUE: https://www.facebook.com/naijaedutech/posts/960682220623216

Re: Fast Rising Nollywood Actress Tells How Tonto Dikeh Beat Her Mercilessly by englishmart(m): 11:37am On Feb 24, 2015
another shameless girl talking bullshit to garner attention... Tonto na girl like you, you beat you mercilessly and you are telling us?

I can't imagine telling the world that D'banj, scales, wizkid, Aki or paw paw beat me one on one... I don kill person be that na
Re: Fast Rising Nollywood Actress Tells How Tonto Dikeh Beat Her Mercilessly by Ivorybaby(f): 12:32pm On Feb 24, 2015
englishmart:
another shameless girl talking bullshit to garner attention... Tonto na girl like you, you beat you mercilessly and you are telling us?

I can't imagine telling the world that D'banj, scales, wizkid, Aki or paw paw beat me one on one... I don kill person be that na
haba calm down it was only on set na, your blood too dey hot embarassed embarassed
Re: Fast Rising Nollywood Actress Tells How Tonto Dikeh Beat Her Mercilessly by englishmart(m): 1:06pm On Feb 24, 2015
Ivorybaby:
haba calm down it was only on set na, your blood too dey hot embarassed embarassed
lol. I know. I wad only kidding grin
Re: Fast Rising Nollywood Actress Tells How Tonto Dikeh Beat Her Mercilessly by Crocz(m): 1:58pm On Feb 24, 2015
englishmart:

Abeg show me ur muscle make I see first

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid, Ice Prince And Others At The Grill At The Pent! See All Fun! / Davido Denies Being Responsible For Belladona's Pregnancy / American Woman Breastfeeding Dog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.