Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,981 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:13 PM

Mercy Aigbe Denying Her Husband Beat Her With Swollen Eye (Throwback Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe Denying Her Husband Beat Her With Swollen Eye (Throwback Video) (65243 Views)

Viktoh Shares Photo Of His Swollen Eye After Police Assault / Alizeeā€™s Father Ali Madaki: "Peter Nielsen Beat Her To Coma Last Year" / Tonto Dikeh Wakes Up With Swollen Eyes, Says "I Can't See" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Aigbe Denying Her Husband Beat Her With Swollen Eye (Throwback Video) by Ovokoo: 8:52pm On Apr 28, 2017
Here's a throwback video of an interview granted by Mercy Aigbe Gentry and her husband where she denied that her husband beat her. But if you look closely you would notice that her eyes were swollen during the interview.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yCyRs8eOxFU

http://ovoko.com.ng/throwback-mercy-aigbe-swollen-eye-denying-husband-beat-video/

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Denying Her Husband Beat Her With Swollen Eye (Throwback Video) by Bukayot: 9:10pm On Apr 28, 2017
Lobatan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe Denying Her Husband Beat Her With Swollen Eye (Throwback Video) by Vanpascore(m): 9:10pm On Apr 28, 2017
Hw ds cocern me? Make i see d real fight to relief

me of d day's stress

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Denying Her Husband Beat Her With Swollen Eye (Throwback Video) by Lilaex: 9:10pm On Apr 28, 2017
If she say he dint beat her wat is ur biznez. Na ur body go pain u? Is it ur beating to receiv abeg make una day mind una self. Aproko

60 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Denying Her Husband Beat Her With Swollen Eye (Throwback Video) by Chiscomax(m): 9:10pm On Apr 28, 2017
I just want to drop this quote;

A child that have decided in his heart to compete with his father on who has a better Bald Head, Headache will Kill Him

I am in my house, you know what to do!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe Denying Her Husband Beat Her With Swollen Eye (Throwback Video) by tizzdi(m): 9:10pm On Apr 28, 2017
K sad

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Denying Her Husband Beat Her With Swollen Eye (Throwback Video) by sotall(m): 9:10pm On Apr 28, 2017
ok
Re: Mercy Aigbe Denying Her Husband Beat Her With Swollen Eye (Throwback Video) by kenyguy(m): 9:11pm On Apr 28, 2017
Say no to domestic violence

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mercy Aigbe Denying Her Husband Beat Her With Swollen Eye (Throwback Video) by elvis90(m): 9:11pm On Apr 28, 2017
All that Glitters is not Gold

23 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Denying Her Husband Beat Her With Swollen Eye (Throwback Video) by ChuzzyBlog: 9:11pm On Apr 28, 2017
Awww
Re: Mercy Aigbe Denying Her Husband Beat Her With Swollen Eye (Throwback Video) by Laraberry: 9:11pm On Apr 28, 2017
Hmmm :-XHmmm
Re: Mercy Aigbe Denying Her Husband Beat Her With Swollen Eye (Throwback Video) by Akshow: 9:11pm On Apr 28, 2017
So
Re: Mercy Aigbe Denying Her Husband Beat Her With Swollen Eye (Throwback Video) by jidxin(m): 9:11pm On Apr 28, 2017
wat do we gain in dz now
Re: Mercy Aigbe Denying Her Husband Beat Her With Swollen Eye (Throwback Video) by fpeter(f): 9:11pm On Apr 28, 2017
Conflicting posts
Re: Mercy Aigbe Denying Her Husband Beat Her With Swollen Eye (Throwback Video) by SeniorZato(m): 9:11pm On Apr 28, 2017
The evil men do these days suprise even the devil

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe Denying Her Husband Beat Her With Swollen Eye (Throwback Video) by Michelle55: 9:12pm On Apr 28, 2017
kk
Re: Mercy Aigbe Denying Her Husband Beat Her With Swollen Eye (Throwback Video) by asids55: 9:12pm On Apr 28, 2017
the guy go like slap ohh...always her eyes shaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe Denying Her Husband Beat Her With Swollen Eye (Throwback Video) by exlinkleads(f): 9:12pm On Apr 28, 2017
celebrity marriages

hmmm

God help una o

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Denying Her Husband Beat Her With Swollen Eye (Throwback Video) by Homeboiy: 9:12pm On Apr 28, 2017
Na too much of show they worry her
Re: Mercy Aigbe Denying Her Husband Beat Her With Swollen Eye (Throwback Video) by sunshineV(f): 9:12pm On Apr 28, 2017
Why she marry mayweather in d first place?

5 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe Denying Her Husband Beat Her With Swollen Eye (Throwback Video) by pastoray(m): 9:13pm On Apr 28, 2017
Heeeeee! See post! grin undecided

Re: Mercy Aigbe Denying Her Husband Beat Her With Swollen Eye (Throwback Video) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Apr 28, 2017

What did she do to the husband that warranted the beating ??

So, he husband woke up and said "I will beat my wife today"

Women are very dangerous, they would push you to a point of committing suicide

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe Denying Her Husband Beat Her With Swollen Eye (Throwback Video) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Apr 28, 2017
she needs to move on.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Denying Her Husband Beat Her With Swollen Eye (Throwback Video) by AlphaStyles(m): 9:13pm On Apr 28, 2017
mod go sleep
Re: Mercy Aigbe Denying Her Husband Beat Her With Swollen Eye (Throwback Video) by cr7rooney10(m): 9:14pm On Apr 28, 2017
Iya Ti ba Lara mu,talk now make we support u

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Denying Her Husband Beat Her With Swollen Eye (Throwback Video) by Tenim47(m): 9:14pm On Apr 28, 2017
nairaland its ok, stop poking nose on someone personal life
Re: Mercy Aigbe Denying Her Husband Beat Her With Swollen Eye (Throwback Video) by Elnino4ladies: 9:14pm On Apr 28, 2017
The woman is beautiful
I need her contact

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe Denying Her Husband Beat Her With Swollen Eye (Throwback Video) by Adesege(m): 9:14pm On Apr 28, 2017
Hmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zodwa Wabantu Enhances Her Boobs To Look Attractive In Bikini / Celebrities That Bought Mercedes Benz In 2019 (Photos) / Alexx Ekubo , IK Ogbonna And Yomi Casual Show Off Their Chevrolet Camaro - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.