Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,104 members, 7,845,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Terrorist State Of Israel Shells Un Aid Convoy Again. - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Terrorist State Of Israel Shells Un Aid Convoy Again. (1825 Views)

Man Arrested For Overtaking Ugandan's Vice President's Convoy (photos) / Boko Haram: US Halts Israeli Aid To Nigeria / Israel Fires On Unarmed Aid Convoy. Many Dead! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terrorist State Of Israel Shells Un Aid Convoy Again. by IGWEUSA(m): 1:58am On Jan 10, 2009
Hamas and all jihadist deserve to be crushed.

They are bringing bad luck for their innocent civilians. lipsrsealed
Re: Terrorist State Of Israel Shells Un Aid Convoy Again. by BecomeRich: 3:12am On Jan 10, 2009
Isreal is not, it was a mistake they said.
Re: Terrorist State Of Israel Shells Un Aid Convoy Again. by Nobody: 4:11am On Jan 10, 2009
banom:

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha , i just can't stop laughing, HAMAS thought that ISRAELITES are IGBOS who can endure the killings of there people in Northern Nigeria that is why he stated sending rockets to ISRAEl, Any way he got his bagains,

Well let me pray for Hamas

GOD in heaven, thanks for granting Hamas his heart desire through the military strentgh of ISRAEL, i pray you today to grant ISRAEL more militiary intelligence and power to supply Hamas his demand, Also GOD, about 600 persons dead is very small, please may the numbder drasticaly increase into hundreds of thousands of persons in less than a week , Please GOD just like the way you swept away the Egyptian soldiers in the Red see when they were pursueing this same ISRAELITES, may you as well turn every see, ocean , rivers, schools, hospitals, resturants, mosques, terrorist centers, Hamas house , office, infact every where in Palestine with the blood of Palestenians in JESUS name , ?

Amen!!! grin grin

Oh boy you don kill me!
Re: Terrorist State Of Israel Shells Un Aid Convoy Again. by chidichris(m): 9:10am On Jan 10, 2009
@palestinian or hamas sympathizers,
i can understand how partial the sympathizers here are. non of these sympathizers ever make any comment when hamas was killing members of fatah party. maybe abbas and his group also do not have right to live. last time hazeboulah were killing their fellow lebanese yat non of you sympathizers commented on it. now the rockets have started landing from lebanon, there will be no comments from sympathizers but soon, bombs will start landing from heaven and u will see pictures and comments but the unfortunate thing is that your prtial sympathies have made little or no impact.
muslim are living all over europe and america with citizenships and worthy investments without suffering any attack from anyone but what do u see n india, pakistan, indonesia, sri lanka, palestine, lebanon, saudi arabia, sudan, somalia, northern N(ugwu hausa)?
i wish bush is a nigerian president, we would have sponsored his third term bcs he is the only man who cures madness with strong cain. Bush that can bring down big trees. my Bush, My Bush, why are u leaving us now without mccain. these mad folks will start regrouping again. they will start building those houses that u pulled down. well, i am yet to confirm the man in OBama bcs americans have learnt not to negotiate with terrorists anymore.
Re: Terrorist State Of Israel Shells Un Aid Convoy Again. by thetruth90: 8:38am On Jan 12, 2009
davidylan:

more foolishness from the association of brainless arab slaves (ABAS)

grin
Re: Terrorist State Of Israel Shells Un Aid Convoy Again. by Lagosboy: 1:49pm On Jan 12, 2009
Can the Shelling of a UN convoy be justified?

Can the Shelling of a UN school be justified?

900 people killed so far 40% women and children, 60 people elderly men and the rest could be men or civilians. HAMAs has a 15000 strong force. Is Israel achieving anything at all?
The rockets are still landing in Israel.

Nothing would be achieved by Israel except the killing of children and women.

Shame on the zionist state
Re: Terrorist State Of Israel Shells Un Aid Convoy Again. by hajifaty: 4:03pm On Jan 12, 2009
America want to be in every part of the world, that was why the terrorist State of Israel was enforced on the people of the Md East. The xtians and the west are the one behind all the atrocities that Israel is committing in the region.
Xtians and the Jews are just like a DOG that is already going astray but they don't want to listen to the voice of the righteous path.
grin grin grin
Re: Terrorist State Of Israel Shells Un Aid Convoy Again. by banom(m): 5:14pm On Jan 12, 2009
Lagosboy:

Can the Shelling of a UN convoy be justified?

Can the Shelling of a UN school be justified?

900 people killed so far 40% women and children, 60 people elderly men and the rest could be men or civilians. HAMAs has a 15000 strong force. Is Israel achieving anything at all?
The rockets are still landing in Israel.

Nothing would be achieved by Israel except the killing of children and women.

Shame on the zionist state

hahah hqhah ha ha ha ha, i just cant stop laughing, i thought islams love to shed blood, every time one foolish islamic terrorist here and another there, that is what we here from you people all the time, when you people where killing the Igbos in the North you didn't know it was painful, now A GOD supported country Israel is now given you what you deserved and you are crying, Ha H a HA H a Ha Ha H a Ha H Ha Ha Ha Ha, you make me laugh. why dont you call MOHAMED to come and rescue you if he is truely from God almighty. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA . Mohamed is crying in hell while Jesus is glorified in heaven and on earth, Amen ?.
Re: Terrorist State Of Israel Shells Un Aid Convoy Again. by texazzpete(m): 5:48pm On Jan 12, 2009
hajifaty:

America want to be in every part of the world, that was why the terrorist State of Israel was enforced on the people of the Md East. The xtians and the west are the one behind all the atrocities that Israel is committing in the region.

So who's behind all the evil benevolent deeds Al Qaeda is committing all over the world? The Buddhists?

hajifaty:

Xtians and the Jews are just like a DOG that is already going astray[b] but they don't want to listen to the voice of the righteous path[/b].
grin grin grin

By righteous path, do you mean 'at the edge of a sword'? just like Dan Fodio and his lieutenants did? We've had enough of this 'righteous path'.

LagosBoy, do you now see what these people really think of you?
Re: Terrorist State Of Israel Shells Un Aid Convoy Again. by RichyBlacK(m): 1:55am On Jan 13, 2009
banom:

hahah hqhah ha ha ha ha,   i just can't stop laughing, i thought islams love to shed blood, every time one foolish islamic terrorist here and another there, that is what we here from you people all the time, when you people where killing the Igbos in the North you didn't know it was painful, now A GOD supported country Israel is now given you what you deserved and you are crying,  Ha H a HA H a Ha Ha H a Ha H Ha Ha Ha Ha,  you make me laugh. why don't you call MOHAMED to come and rescue you if he is truely from God almighty. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA . Mohamed is crying in hell while Jesus is glorified in heaven and on earth,  Amen ?.

The problem of lawlessness in Northern Nigeria must be blamed on our Nigerian government. If the goons that mastermind these killings are brought to book, that practice of Muslim marauding murders of Hausa/Fulani extraction killing Christians, from Southern Nigeria and mainly Igbos, would be a thing of the past. These barbaric acts by Northern Nigerians have happened while Christians like Obasanjo and Gowon have been head-of-state/president. Those acts are condemnable and everything should be done to stop them. But that does not mean we discard our moral obligation and start celebrating when Palestinian children are massacred by Zionists.

The problem with people like you is that you'll go to church this coming Sunday and claim to be Christian. Our Christian teachings do not support the killing of innocent civilians, whether Muslim, Jew or Christian. Did you forget that part of your Christianity?
Re: Terrorist State Of Israel Shells Un Aid Convoy Again. by osisi2(f): 1:58am On Jan 13, 2009
Richy let's hear something jo grin
The other day you condemned me to hell fire shocked
Tell hamas not to start rubbish again
Re: Terrorist State Of Israel Shells Un Aid Convoy Again. by sleekp1: 2:04am On Jan 13, 2009
**osisi:

Is the religious section of Nairaland closed? How did you find your way here?
Re: Terrorist State Of Israel Shells Un Aid Convoy Again. by RichyBlacK(m): 2:12am On Jan 13, 2009
**osisi:

Osisi, you're my sister, I cannot condemn you to hell fire, only God can do that grin.

All I was saying is that, we cannot support actions that we condemn.
Re: Terrorist State Of Israel Shells Un Aid Convoy Again. by Lagosboy: 3:58pm On Jan 13, 2009
**osisi:

The truth often hurts. Here is your brother telling you the truth but ur refusing to heed cos of the hate in you. It would lead no where!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Slovakia Effectively Bans Islam From Country, Forbids Mosques - Voice Of Europe / Steve Pieczenik: Absolutely Convinced That Gaddafi Is Alive. / US Rejects Syria Inspection, Insists On WAR!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.